Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 7B: Enter XANA?!?!? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The first thing I’m going to do is apologize to everyone. It’s been months since I’ve updated. I’m SOOOO Sorry!!! Between school and laptop problems it’s taken me ages to finish this chapter. Well thanks for sticken with me! Enjoy the real chapter7!

WARNING: Chapter is Extremely Short, but Will Update Soon! (I Hope)

Disclaimer- I do not own Code Lyoko (sobs uncontrollably)
Claimer- I do own Hope, and if you use her, I will sue you into the ground!

Chapter 7: Enter…XANA??!!??

When the gang got back to the school they went back to their dorms in the early morning. “Jeremie,” Odd asked, “where is Aelita going to stay?”

“She’ll stay in my dorm since I have an extra bed,” Jeremie explained. “Then tonight and tomorrow she’ll stay at Yumi’s house, and then on Monday morning we’ll get her a dorm.”

“Ok, Jeremie and Aelita, talk to you two lovebirds later,” Odd said with a chuckle. Ulrich and Odd laughed their way into their dorm leaving a red Aelita and Jeremie behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------
SuperCalculator Room, 45 minutes after the group’s leave

While the gang was walking to school, the most horrible thing in the world happened. XANA regenerated, or only .0001% of him. XANA knew that one day he would be shut down for good. XANA infected a very small file in Jeremie’s computer. So small his computer could not detect the intrusion. XANA planned on an immediate attack on the school, but seeing that he didn’t plan on being defeated so soon, he only stored enough power for a fifteen minute attack. XANA would give the group the longest 15 minutes of hell in their lifetime. Time would be his only opponent. No tower would need to be activated, besides the fact that Lyoko was gone forever. XANA would bind his time. He would hit the group when they least expect it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know the chapter is short, but I need some help! PLEASE REVIEW and GIVE ME IDEAS!! Thank you very much, and thanks for taking interest in my story!