Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 9: The Great Shirt Swap ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/ N: Hey, I’m actually updating. (Crowd goes wild in background) I would like to dedicate this chapter to a few people: Peachie Bee, who was the only person who reviewed Twice, to Julcia-Dark, to specialsnowflake, to Maqueden*Evenstar, and Brianna. Thank you all very much!! Anyway, lets get rollin.

A/N 2: In the last chapter I said “Ok, Jeremie and Aelita, talk to you two lovebirds later,” Odd said with a chuckle. Ulrich and Odd laughed their way into their dorm leaving a red Aelita and Jeremie behind. ULRICH IS NOT WITH ODD!! MY MISTAKE!!! (Clearing up confusion)

Disclaimer: I still don’t Code Lyoko

Claimer: I do own Hope (I’ll TRY to use her in this chapter)

Chapter 8: The Great Shirt Swap

In Jeremie’s Room

“ Jeremie,” Aelita questioned, “can we talk?”

“About what, Aelita?” Jeremie responded groggily.

“Well,” Aelita started, “about us.” “Now that I’m materialized, I want to work on our relationship”

“Let’s start with a boost then,” Jeremie said.

“What are you talk……..” Aelita was cut off by Jeremie. He made his move while Aelita was talking. He kissed Aelita passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aelita’s POV

Is he kissing me??!!? Oh my god, it’s finally happening! It feels so good! Where did he learn to kiss like this?

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Jeremie begged for entrance in Aelita mouth. She happily obliged. The kiss was long and passionate. The kiss ended only because of lack of oxygen. Aelita looked into Jeremie’s eyes, Jeremie looked into Aelita’s eyes, all they saw was utter love. They fell asleep next to each other on the floor, holding hands.

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup er Computer Room (Two and a half hours after the rest of the group left)

Yumi was the first of the two to wake from their slumber. She saw Ulrich next to her, panicked, the remembered what had happened the previous night. Somehow she was wearing Ulrich’s dark green over shirt, and Ulrich wearing her black sweater. She really didn’t care though.

After waiting for Ulrich to wake up for a half hour, Yumi gave him a small kiss on the forehead to wake him up. Instantly his eyes fluttered open to see a very beautiful girl with magnificent brown (A/N are Yumi’s eyes brown?) eyes looking down at him. “Well, look who decided to get up,” Yumi said playfully.

“Good morning, my love,” Ulrich said lovingly. The words that escaped his lips surprised him, because he didn’t mean to say them. Yumi was also thrown by the comment for a second, but quickly recovered.

“I’m fine, what about you?”

“Okay, to say the least,” Ulrich remarked slyly. “Why are you wearing my shirt, Yumi?”

“I could ask you the same question, Ulrich.” Ulrich looked down to see that his light green shirt was now under Yumi’s trademark black sweater.

“I don’t know,” Ulrich replied blankly. “Wanna switch shirts back?” Ulrich asked quickly. This put Yumi in a difficult predicament. Although she wanted her sweater back, she had nothing but a bra on under Ulrich’s shirt, which was buttoned up at the moment.

“Uhhh, alright Ulrich,” Yumi replied. (Italics means thoughts) As soon as I get my shirt back, I’ll put it on as fast as I can so Ulrich doesn’t see anything. Once again, Ulrich threw Yumi a curveball.

“I’ll take my shirt first,” Ulrich stated, unknowing that Yumi was almost completely naked underneath.

Shit, now what do I do? I don’t really want him to see me………..yet. “Let me have mine back first,” Yumi asked smoothly. As if he was a command dog, Ulrich took off the sweater, and also his green under shirt, accidentally. Ulrich was utterly embarrassed. Now, he had nothing on but a pair of green slacks. Yumi was dumbfounded the whole time. He’s HOT!!!! Man, did I pick the perfect guy. Not only does he have a great face and sparking personality, but he’s got a great body, too!!

After what seemed to be like years, to Ulrich anyway, he finally got just his green shirt back on. Still as red as a stoplight, Ulrich managed to squeak out, “Here’s your sweater, Yumi,” holding it out to her. Yumi quickly got off Ulrich’s shirt off, and here’s where Yumi’s nightmare came true. She grabbed her sweater too quickly and dropped it on the floor. Oh shit, I’m done for now.

Now it was Ulrich’s turn to stare. She has such a wonderful body! Is she embarrassed?? Fortunately, Yumi recovered faster than Ulrich did and put her sweater on quickly. “Yumi, don’t be embarrassed by your body, it’s perfect,” Ulrich said sincerely, giving Yumi the ultimate compliment. Yumi looked into Ulrich’s eyes and believed every word he said. If Ulrich had just said that the world was flat, she would have thought that he was telling the truth.

“Ulrich, I love you, and I always will!” Yumi said lightheartedly. Ulrich and Yumi then pursued in a long and passionate kiss, only taking a break for air.

After the kiss was over, the couple took the elevator back up to the main floor. Ulrich & Yumi walked back to school together, hands interlocked and hearts intertwined.

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odd and Ulrich’s dorm (Odd only) (After departing from Jeremie and Aelita)

Odd flopped onto his bed, willing for sleep to overtake him. After two short minutes, Odd was in La La Land, dreaming about food, music, games, and his new obsession: Hope.

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Well, I finally got a FULL chapter done. I’m so happy, so don’t spoil my mood. Review and tell me what you think. Too mushy, more fluff, less fluff, or any other comment. Bye for now! Hope to see (read) from you soon!