Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 10: What's Going On? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Well, almost at 50 reviews. Just ONE more! I would like to thank all 49 reviewers. I never thought I would get 49 reviews! Thanks again.

A/N 2: One thing about the Jeremie/Aelita kiss, after I posted the chapter, I realized that Jeremie was a little out of character. Well, whatever. Anyway let’s get goin‘!

Disclaimer: You know I don’t own Code: Lyoko

Claimer: I do own Hope (I’m trying to use her desperately, but it’s becoming difficult.)

 

Chapter 10: What’s going on?!?!?

 

Sewer System, on the way back to Kadic

Ulrich and Yumi walked silently back to school. The thoughts of what happened at the factory on their minds. Once in a while one of the two would look at their partner. Both were too embarrassed to talk at the moment. Once they were at the school, the couple headed for Ulrich and Odd’s dorm.

Once inside the dorm, they heard what they thought was a pig snorting, but in fact, it was Odd snoring. “Are you tired Yumi?” Ulrich asked quietly, as to not wake Odd. Yumi only nodded. The two fell asleep next to each other on Ulrich’s bed.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------Th e School’s Courtyard 4:30 PM

The night before the group planned to meet by the vending machines in case they got spilt up. It seemed as every single person in the group was drowsy at the daily meeting. “How is everyone?” Aelita asked to anyone who was listening.

“Ok,” said Odd

“Great,” Ulrich and Yumi murmured simultaneously. They looked at each other and blushed like the color of Aelita’s sweater.

“Well,” Jeremie started, “does anyone have plans tonight?”Aelita and I are going to the mall to get her some clothes, on the count of the fact that she only has one outfit.”

“We’ll go,” Ulrich replied for him and Yumi. “I could use some fun.”

“You mean you didn’t have enough fun last night, Ulrich?” Odd asked sarcastically. Ulrich and Yumi both turned around, fury in their eyes.

“What did you say?” Yumi screamed, furious at Odd.

Odd, all of a sudden scared for his life, managed to squeak out, “Nothing, I didn’t say a word!”

“That’s what I thought,” Yumi remarked, happy at the fear she put in Odd (A little out of character, sorry)

“Anyway,” Jeremie voiced,” we’ll meet at the mall at 6:30. That gives you two hours.

“All right, Einstein,” Odd said after regaining his voice.

Odd left first, followed by Yumi, then Ulrich, finally Jeremie and Aelita.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Th e Green Meadows Mall Front Entrance 7:37 PM

“Where do you all want do go first?” Jeremie asked as they walked into the mall.

As if on cue Odd said, “Food Court.”

“Is that all you think about, Odd,” Ulrich questioned.

“Actually,” Yumi interrupted, “I’m kinda hungry too.”

“All right we’ll eat first, then shop,” Ulrich directed.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the gang has eaten, Elevator entrance 8:24 PM

“I’m stuffed,” Odd commented, tapping his stomach.

“The elevator might collapse if you get in it,” Ulrich joked. He didn’t know how true his last statement was to what was about to happen.

“Very funny,” Odd said while he faked a laugh. The elevator came and the group boarded. Jeremie pressed the button that said 4. The elevator went to 2, then 3, then………………..

----------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

Somewhere in the universe, some weird voice screamed, NOW!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elevator went to 2, then 3, then………………..STOP! It screeched to a halt, sending the gang to their knees. The elevator then started to go up and down at an extreme speed.

“What’s going on, Jeremie?!?” Aelita asked frantically.

“I don’t know,” Jeremie said worriedly. A thought then came to Jeremie. He avoided falling down by the sudden movements of the elevator and dove to pres the button labeled “EMERGNCY STOP.” He connected and punched the button but the elevator kept going, as if had a mind of its own. “I don’t understand………,” Jeremie mumbled. “I just don’t understand.”

----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----

A/N I know I’m evil and just to show how evil I am, I’ll give you a line from the next chapter.

Well, I’m not dead just yet! Isn’t that right Jeremie? Jeremie was utterly confused, wonder what the voice was saying. Then it hit him like a brick. It can’t be YOU!! No! It can’t be YOU!!!!

A/N 2: Well, there you go. A sneak peak at “Chapter 11: Attacks Come with Explanations.” I also have to inform you that I will not be updating until 2005. I have a lot of family coming over and other holiday stuff. So, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Remember to review, please. See you in 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!