Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Happily Ever After? ❯ Chapter 13: Happily Ever After? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This is it. You’ve waited an extremely long time for it! It’s the final chapter of my first FF! Don’t worry, the apocalypse is a long way away (I hope.) Anyway, enjoy the final chapter of “Happily Ever After?”

Disclaimer: I don’t own Code Lyoko

Claimer: <No Longer Necessary>

Chapter 13: Happily Ever After?

Odd awoke with a start. He was sweating profusely, as if he just ran 50 miles in the desert. He was in his dorm room. Ulrich was across the room with his earplugs in. Odd couldn’t believe it. He wasn’t dead. How did it happen? The blonde couldn’t care less. He was alive! He was alive! He ran over to the slightly taller brunette. “Ulrich, wake up. Wake up!” Ulrich squinted and saw Odd on top of him. Immediately he shot up and hugged his best friend.

“I thought you were dead, you idiot. Don’t ever do that again or I’ll kill you myself!” Ulrich threatened.

“I don’t plan to. But, can you let go of me? I can’t breathe!” Ulrich realized he was still hugging Odd and let go. “What do you think happened?” Odd questioned.

“It had to be Jeremie. He probably used the return to the past program.”

“That sounds right. We should go see him now. He’s gotta be up by now.” Odd said. After the two friend got dressed, they headed a few doors down the hall to Jeremie’s room. When they got there, Jeremie, Yumi, and Aelita were waiting.

“Odd, you’re alive!” Aelita cried “I thought you were gone!” Aelita ran up to Odd and also gave him a hug.

“I can’t believe you jumped off an elevator, moron!” Yumi came over and punched Odd in the arm; showing she cared.

“It was a very unintelligent thing to do,” Jeremie started, “we were all worried.”

“I’m sorry I did what I did, but I thought it was the right thing to do.” Odd explained “By the way Jeremie, did you save me with the return to the past program?”

“I saved you as well as the entire population. XANA went back on his word after you got on top of the elevator. I remembered the return to the past just in time.”

“That demonic fuck! He went back on his word?” Odd angrily asked.

“I’m afraid so. But I was able to delete the file he was hiding in as soon as the return trip was over. He’s gone for good. To be absolutely sure, I wiped the hard drive clean on the super computer, my laptop, and my desk top. I only saved the ’restricted access’ files on the supercomputer. XANA’s gone for good. It’s a guarantee.”

“Good. I can’t stand XANA, especially after what he did.” Odd retorted. “What are we going to do with the factory? Are we going to tell anyone or just keep it a secret?”

“We are going to keep our mouths shut.” Jeremie quipped. “The less people know, the less of a chance someone reactivates the supercomputer.”

“Why don’t we just destroy the supercomputer Jeremie?” Ulrich asked, puzzled.

“In case of emergency. We can use Lyoko for good. Since XANA was deleted, we can activate towers for good. We can avert any disaster with the immense power Lyoko can create. Otherwise, Lyoko is off-limits. No exceptions.”

“Understood.” the group replied in unison.

“Guys, I want you all realize that life is smooth sailing from here. XANA was our toughest obstacle. Nothing can stop us now. We no longer have to stay behind at school in case of a XANA attack. We’re free. And I want to say that I’m proud of all of you, of us, and our teamwork. Without it, the world would be gone or in dire straits. We defeated the purest form of evil. And it’s past, in our rearview mirror.” Jeremie stated. The group, all five friends; Jeremie, Odd, Ulrich, Aelita, and Yumi, embraced in the middle of the room. Not one letting go for anything. After some time, the group split and sat back down.

“Actually Jeremie, there is one thing that we have to worry about.” Odd stated.

“What’s that, Odd?”

“I’m starving’! Last one to the cafeteria is a rotten egg!” Odd ran out door with Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita, and Jeremie hot on his tail.

“You’re not gonna win this time, Odd!”

This is where we leave our heroes, the beginning of the rest of their lives. Life after XANA. Life after danger, life after fear.

 

……..Oh, and case you’re wondering………they all lived happily ever after.

WWW147

------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

A/N I hope you all liked my first FF. And I hope you liked my ending. By the way Demon 007, I got your review to update just as I was going to post my last chapter. Kinda a coincidence I noticed. Anyway, I want to thank all reviewers, all 84 of you. I also thank future reviewers. (I hope to hit 100) Thank you all for your encouragement, criticism, and especially patience. Well, that’s all for now. See you soon.

WWW147