Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ New Beginning ❯ The Fight Continues ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"Wait a minute." Aelita exclaimed suddenly. "How do we know your really my father?"
"Your mom's name was Antea Hopper."
"Do you expect us to..." Odd started.
"It really is you." Aelita said.
"Wait a minute, your mom was Antea?" Yumi asked. "I think that's the name of one of my mom's friends."
"You could be right, I've heard she was still alive."
"So how do we stop Xana?" Ulrick asked.
"You don't!"
"Daddy, please tell me that was you." Aelita said, backing into him.
"No way, dear."
"Jeremy, is that you?" Odd asked.
"No, but I am going to kill your friend if you do not cooperate."
"Oh no, it's Xana!"
"Yeah, took you long enough to figure it out." Yumi said, sarcastically.
"We can't let that happen." Ulrick said.
"You all take care of him, I'll go into hiding. But you can still reach me in your dreams, Aelita."
"Okay." She turns to her friends. "So, what's the plan?"
"I say we do a hidden attack stratigy." Yumi said. "It's never failed us before."
"I think he just used it on us!" Odd said. The ice cave was being closed up. "We're going to be trapped in here."
"I'll counter attack! Everyone get behind me and cover your ears." Aelita commanded. The entire group ran behind her and she held a really high note, so high that it shattered the illusion.
"Now!" The entire group ran in different directions.
"There's one more blocking the tower." Ulrick pointed out.
"Where's Aelita?" Odd asked.
"I have no idea. I think she's going to do her own surprise attack." Yumi said.
Suddenly, an energy field hit the Tarantula from out of nowhere. "That one's for my father and my friends!" Aelita said, flying down into the tower. She deactivated it.
"It's good to know he's still alive." Jeremy said. "Now we can all finally put an end to Xana together."
"It'll be easy." Odd said.
"I know. And I'll always have you guys for support." Aelita remembered.
"Yumi, can I see you for a minute?" Ulrick asked. "I was thinking, do you want to go out sometime?"
"Well, I'm a little busy this week, but maybe we can do something next week." Yumi said. "Besides, we could really use the time alone."
And on that note, everything was back to the way it was before. Except for William, who was kicked out of the group and no longer immune to the return in time.