Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ New Beginning ❯ Revelation ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]


"Are you sure it's this way?" Yumi asked.
"I'm positive." Aelita said. "My sense of direction has never failed me before."
"Aelita, wait!" Jeremy screamed suddenly. "What if it's Xana?"
"I know it's not." Aelita said. "If it was Xana, I would be able to sense pulsations." The group continued to head to the mountain. When they finally got inside the tunnel, it was empty. "He's not here."
"I'm really sorry, Aelita." Yumi said. "But if you want, you can always stay with us."
"It's good to see that you've all taken care of my daughter."
"Stop messing with my head." Aelita said.
"I think it's real this time." Ulrick said. "I heard it too."
"So did I." Yumi said.
"I think all of us heard that." Jeremy said.
"Yes, you did, Jeremy."
"Who are you? Show yourself!" Yumi demanded.
"Okay, but only for a short amount of time." A white sphere appeared before them.
"Daddy? Is that you?" Aelita asked.
"Yes, sweetie, it is."
"But, how can you still be alive? I saw you blow in the dome when we were trying to destroy Xana." Aelita pointed out.
"Aelita, we have the same Lyoko powers. I made an illusion of myself. I knew I couldn't die yet. I've been keeping an eye on you ever since Jeremy and the rest of your friends helped rematerialize you on Earth. Unfortunatly, I was in a tower one day and discovered a flaw in the program. Xana might have been gone, but a number of Replikas still exisit. He's still out there."
"You've been watching all of us, haven't you?" Jeremy asked.
"Of course. I will help you fight against Xana, but only as a last resort. Aelita, you will always be my daughter and once I return home, you can visit whenever you want."
"I suppose I could." Aelita said. "Thanks for giving us that information."
"And Yumi?"
"Yes?" Yumi asked.
"You should really hang onto Ulrick. You two have been running in circles for all four seasons."
"Is everything Hiroki said true, Yumi? That you think of us as being together?" Ulrick asked.
"Well, some of it." Yumi said. "Besides, if I didn't, I would have never done what we were about to do in the desert after you saved me from the Digital Sea."
"Oh, I see."