Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Over ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]
Starting Over

Things at school have gotten really boring since the gang had shut off the Supercomputer. Even though they had shared memories about each other, things weren't going as well as they had hoped. Aelita still believed her parents were both out there. Ulrick was still down about Yumi. Yumi and Jeremy were both worried that the group was falling apart. Odd spent all of his time with William and Sissi or trying to find a date.

"Yumi, I know this is sudden, but how are things with Ulrick?" Jeremy asked.

"Why do you ask? He's been down ever since this happened." Yumi said. "If there was something we could do."

"Maybe we could double date." Jeremy suggested.

"Are you insane?" Yumi nearly screamed.

"Oh, so you like William more then." Jeremy said.

"I do not!" Now Yumi was angry. "I never had any feelings for William. He's too stuborn, he hardly pays attention, and he's just big pain all the time and he never gives me some space."

"Well, don't tell me about it." Jeremy said. "If anyone, tell Ulrick. He's the one who thinks you and William are dating."

"Where did you hear that? Everyone knows he's going out with Elizabeth." Yumi pointed out.

"True, but Ulrick doesn't." Jeremy said. "Anyways, I've already got some girl problems of my own."

Aelita went to visit Ulrick. "Is it okay if I hide in here for a while?" She asked. "I'm trying to avoid Jeremy."

"He still thinks he can cheer you up about what happened?" Ulrick asked. "It's a good thing Odd's in the Rec. Room."

"How are things going with Yumi?" Aelita asked.

"I haven't spoken to her for three days." Ulrick said. "I thought that maybe we were cool."

"Look, you two can't keep ignoring each other." Aelita pointed out. "Besides, I'm Yumi's best friend. I know everything about it. I know that she wants to be more than friends with you."

"Odd told me Sissi and William were dating, but I thought it was just a rumor." Ulrick said.

"No, it's true." Aelita said. "Yumi never had feelings for him even though William had a major crush on her. He was tired of always getting in the way. Think about it, Ulrick. You'll know what to do. See you in class." She headed up to her room.