Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

The New Girl

~

"Yeah, I heard she was the new girl." Vicious told his fuzzy-haired friend.

"She's hot, isn't she Spike?" Vicious asked while looking at the girl standing at the vending machine, waiting for some guy to pick what he wanted.

The guy's name was Cole and Vicious and Spike hated him. He was their worst enemy, but no one seemed to really like Vicious or Spike anyway. A few girls thought they were hot, but that was it. Cole seemed more intent on talking to the girl than getting his snack.

She was wearing a pair of black flared jeans that had a light silver dragon design up the side on both legs. Her shirt was fitting and had a silver dragon and a white tiger fighting on the back. It was tucked in her pants a little, making it fold over at the bottom. The front was just black. She had black hair with a few random white streaks. Her eyes were light green and she had a tattoo above her eye. It was of morning glories. The vines were made of black ink and the buds of silver. She was sort-of tan and you couldn't see her shoes.

Vicious and Spike were still standing in the lunch line. They lost all their money for lunch in a bet, so they got free lunch from the cafeteria. Good luck on eating it.

"So, where'd you come from?" Cole asked.

"Jupiter."

"Cool, I heard it's nice there."

"Depends on which way you look at it." the girl told him.

"Whoops, am I bad. I'm Cole. What's your name?"

"Destiny." She answered him.

She gave him a bored look and a sigh. Cole finally pushed a button.

"Well, I'll be seein ya around." He said as he bent down to retrieve his granola bar and walked away.

Destiny rolled her eyes and slipped in a few quarters. Destiny pushed a few numbers and retrieved a pack of four small donuts. She got a coke and sat down at the end of an empty table. Spike and Vicious sat down in the middle of their table where they usually sit. 'Tomorrow I'm going to Taco Bell.' Destiny thought as she opened the pack of donuts. Cole sat down beside her. Destiny looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"What do you want?" she asked, disgusted.

"I said I'd see you later. But it's always better sooner than later right?"

"Whatever Cole." They sat there in silence for about half a minute.

Spike and Vicious were watching. Destiny tore off a small piece of her second donut.

"What brought you here?" Cole asked. "My dad hi-.um . . . travels." She almost told him why her dad really left Jupiter.

"Sounds cool." He said while taking a big bite out of his granola bar.

'If only you knew.' She thought, taking a last bite of her second donut.

"Tonight there is going to be a big party at Mike's house. Would you like to come with me?"

"I've got better things to do."

"What's better?"

"Anything's better than being with you." She said sarcastically while taking a sip of her soda.

"Why you little!" he said as he swung at her.

Destiny threw her coke in the air, caught Cole by the wrist, and swung him over her head onto the table behind her. Into everyone's food and everything. She then caught her soda, without spilling any. Vicious looked in shock while Spike started laughing hysterically. A few teachers ran over to Cole to see if he was all right.

"Does it look like I'm al right you old bag!?" He yelled at Mrs. Kennible.

"Miss Commancho. You are in big trouble." Shouted another teacher she hadn't met yet.

"Yeah, she's gonna be in trouble when I catch her alone." Cole stated grimly.

"Bite me." Destiny said.

"Yeah, and I'll bring my boys to. Then we can kick your ass!" He yelled, trying to get out of the teacher's death grip on him.

"Go ahead, bring your boys. I'll be outside taco bell at 7:00, alone." She said sarcastically.

"Oh, so you want your ass kicked."

"Reality check, you can't kick my ass."

Spike was still laughing and Vicious was trying to tell him that they were gonna be there to see what happens. The bell rang. The girl, Destiny, was taken to the office. Anyone would have known that. Vicious was to busy looking at her butt-while a teacher guided her to the office-to notice the wall in front of him. The next thing Spike knew he was talking to air where Vicious used to be.

"Vicious?" he said, looking around.

Then he heard a groan coming from the floor. Spike looked down to see Vicious with his hand over his nose.

"Oh, shit. That's gonna leave a mark." Vicious whined.

"Oh just get up before someone sees you." Spike said, trying to shoo off the people that were standing around watching before Vicious saw them and done something dumb.

"Cute, but clumsy." Vicious heard one girl say while walking by.

Vicious got up, trying to patch up his ego.

"Let's go to class." Vicious said.

"I don't go to your class next, I go to science." Spike protested.

"I knew that." Vicious mumbled.

Spike walked off. 'Wait a second, if Spike goes to science, where in hell do I go?' Vicious thought while looking around at the classes. He pulled out a piece of paper from his jacket pocket he had in there since school started, found out where he went next, and-of course-went. About halfway through the class there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Tweeted Mrs. Pietras.

The new girl and the principle walked in. The girl had a bored look on her face.

"Yes, you can sit over there in the back." Mrs. Pietras said, pointing next to Vicious.

"She can sit by Andrea! I don't wanna sit by any girl!" Vicious protested.

"Well, deal with it because she is sitting there rather you like it or not and from what I hear you might want to think twice about saying anything to her about it." She told him sternly.

Destiny rolled her eyes and walked over and sat down in the desk.

"If it were any one else they would have been suspended. So how'd you get out of it? Did you give him a blow job or flash him or somethin?" Vicious asked Destiny.

She threw a spiral notebook at him and it hit him in the head, then fell to the floor. The teacher turned around from writing something on the board. Vicious bent over and picked it up like he was the one who dropped it.

Vicious looked back over at Destiny. He wanted an answer.

"My dad isn't nice and lets leave it at that."

"Is that how you learned to fight?" he asked, but she couldn't answer because some geek in front of Vicious asked a question.

"Vicious, talking to a girl. That's not right. The only person he talks to is Spike. Why are you talking to him? Hang out with the cool guys."

"Cool guys, as you put it, are idiots who think they can play sports and like to fuck, but then again what guy doesn't? I'll talk to who I want to when I want to. And I'll make a mental note not to talk to you." Destiny said as she leaned forward to say it.

She then plopped back into her seat.

"Ya know what? I think your bite is even with your bark." Vicious said.

"I think you think right." Destiny said, a little flirtatiously.

Vicious grinned. "Are you really gonna meet those guys tonight at seven?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Well, he has a lot of boys. That would include; almost the whole school, his cousins, brothers, and sisters, his girlfriend and her friends will probably be around, and sometimes his dad helps. You shouldn't go alone."

"If an invitation is what you are looking for you don't need one." She said.

"Do you two love birds want to tell the class what your were talking about?" Mrs. Pietras asked.

Trying to embarrass them.

"Yeah, we were talking about what we were going to do tonight in my room." Vicious grinned, and said loud enough for Spike to hear.

Spike was in the room right behind him. He would probably be sitting back to back with him if the wall weren't there.

Destiny was about to say something and she gave Vicious one hell of a dirty look, but she brought her head down to the desk and started laughing. She was laughing, just like everyone else in the room. Spike, and a few of the guys in the back row starting laughing. They were wondering whom Vicious was talking about. Vicious could be a real funny smart-ass, but people wouldn't know that because they mostly hated him and didn't pay any attention to him. Destiny was trying to block the thought of actually doing 'that' in his room. Vicious was grinning, proud of himself.

The bell rang and pretty soon all Vicious, Destiny, and Mrs. Pietras saw were empty desks and a piece of blank paper falling to the floor. Vicious and Destiny got up and started to walk out. They walked down a hall that was surprisingly deserted. Maybe because the lockers were at the other end of the school. Destiny socked Vicious in the arm.

"OW!" Vicious yelled, his yell echoing down the empty halls.

"Don't even think I would be doing anything in your room . . . ever." She said as she looked ahead of her again.

"Wanna make that a bet?" Vicious asked, just playing around.

Destiny rolled her eyes and almost ran into Spike who almost ran into her.

"Vicious . . . walking. Talking . . . to . . . a . . . girl?" Spike said amazed.

Then he started laughing.

"Was I supposed to hear that earlier?" Spike asked Vicious, standing by his side.

"I thought it was funny." Vicious said.

"But, it wasn't true!" Destiny exclaimed, looking over at the two.

They walked down the hallway together.

No one knew that they would become the three biggest troublemakers in the school.

~

Another story of mine. I worked on it with a friend; hopefully it is better than some of my other ones. And yes it is another High School Cowboy Bebop fanfic. I hope you like and please remember to review. Tell me what I can do to improve. Thanx for reading.