Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Stars, Tweety Brids, and Tacos ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything. I don't own Duce either I just heard it on a movie and thought it sounded cool, lol.

Well here is another chapter. I hope you like and don't forget to review and tell me what I can improve!

Stars, Tweety Birds, and Tacos.

~

Soon it was the end of the day and the final bell rang out. Kids rushed to their lockers and then to their cars and wherever they went after that. Destiny walked over to her locker. 'Oh, what luck.' She thought as she saw that Cole was standing by it.

"What do you want now?" Destiny asked.

She could shove him in that locker at this point.

"I'm just making sure you really want to fight me. You could end up dead, and anyway when you get to know me I'm a pretty cool guy."

"I've gotten to know enough, Cole, and I'm starting to think that you are scared of what is going to happen tonight." Destiny told him non-chalantly.

She did that just to get on his nerves. There weren't that many people left in the hallway and no teachers were in site so Cole hit her locker. It left a small dent and silver scratches that looked weird against the tan paint of her locker.

"Let me tell you this! I'm not afraid of any whore who thinks she can stand up to DizSteal!" Cole snapped. Destiny didn't even flinch.

"Oh, is that what you are? A DizSteal. It thought I had seen you somewhere before." Destiny laughed.

She stopped laughing and flung him against the lockers with her arm against his neck, choking him.

"Let me tell you something about DizSteal. My father owns DizSteal, and you can get in a hell of a lot of trouble if I tell him what you're causing."

"Prove you are a DizSteal."

"Well, only members know his real name. It's Comm Fang."

Cole just stared back at her. Destiny took her arm away and he slid back until his feet touched the ground again.

"I. I. Didn't know" Cole choked out.

"Well now you do, so don't fuck up." Destiny shot back at him.

"Yes ma'am." "And! If you call me ma'am again I will kill you."

Cole just swallowed.

"Now, are you going to move so I can get to my locker?" Destiny motioned to her locker. She made her voice sound as if nothing had happened. Cole moved and started to walk down the hall.

"Oh, and when the move the eligible DizSteal members to a higher syndicate don't count on being one."

Destiny really knew how to rub it in. Cole hung his head, he had fucked up. Then a thought came to him.

"Well, when you aren't a DizSteal any more your father won't mind me killing you." "Go on, try to kill me."

Meanwhile.

"Spike, what the fuck are you doing?" Vicious asked.

"Trying to get in touch with Faye, what does it look like?"

Just then a large man with an ISSP uniform on came strolling up the block. He looked over at Vicious and Spike.

"I didn't do it!" Vicious yelled. Vicious was always getting in trouble and didn't feel like going to jail for the night.

"Didn't do what?" The man asked.

"Oh, nothing." Vicious instantly said while putting on an innocent face, which didn't really look right.

The man raised an eyebrow.

"Whatever kid." He said.

Spike caught a glimpse of his nametag. 'Officer Black. What kind of a name is that?' Spike thought. As soon as 'Officer Black' rounded the corner Spike threw the cell phone on the ground.

"That damn thing won't work!" Spike yelled as pieces of metal flew across the ground.

"Well it was made about twenty years ago." Vicious looked at him with a dull expression.

"What are we gonna do now. I'm bored out of my fucking mind."

"And you think I know what to do?" Spike asked, still annoyed at the phone.

Vicious shook his head for some unknown reason and walked around to the front of his car. He got in slamming the door. He twisted the key around, firing up the engine. He started to drive off.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Spike yelled as he jumped up from leaning against the wall. "Shit!" he yelled as the car disappeared around the corner into the light of the almost-ghost town.

"Cth." Spike said blowing air through his gritted teeth.

He took his hands and from the side pushed them up in his hair and leaving them there for a moment. He looked back up and saw a car sitting there. The normal black car-

"Vicious." Spike whispered as he started walking up to the car. The walk soon turned into a jog as he could feel Vicious was growing un-patient.

Spike jerked the car door open and jumped in hurriedly just as Vicious stepped on the gas. "Don't ever do that again." Spike said

"Who are you to be demanding anything?"

Spike didn't say anything but looked out the window. They went past an alley and Spike thought he saw two people kissing. 'Wait a second.' He thought as he thought back on what he just saw. 'Purple hair, white tanktop, blue-jean booty shorts.'

"God damn it, Faye! Vicious! Turn around!"

"Oh, what now?" Vicious mumbled, but put the car in reverse.

Spike jumped out the car. He was right. He couldn't believe it, but he was right. Spike almost fainted. Faye wasn't doing this was she? She was. She was kissing. Kissing Cole.

"Ah-hem." Spike said, coughing into his hand. "May I ask?"

"No, you may not." Cole said for Faye.

Faye narrowed her eyes at Cole when he wasn't looking.

"Well, I have to go." Faye said innocently as she walked over to Vicious's car.

Spike let her walk by him. He kept his eyes on Cole. Obviously, he hadn't noticed just what was going on here. Cole hadn't noticed either. Spike heard Vicious laugh from within the car. Spike raised an eyebrow and put a hand on his head. He started rubbing his forehead then stopped, leaving his hand in midair and looked at Cole.

"Look, if you're going to fuck my girlfriend, do it where you won't get caught jackass."

"Well, I don't care who she is if I want her I get her."

"Well, you sure didn't get Destiny earlier." Vicious said with a laugh.

He had opened the door to the car and was leaning on the roof.

"Who is Destiny?" Faye asked opening the door to the car.

Spike looked at Cole one more time before getting into the car.

"Ya know Spike." Cole said, putting a hand on the roof of the car and looking in the window. "Destiny won't be meeting me tonight at Taco Bell, but you still can."

"Bet on it." Spike said as Vicious once again hit the gas. He didn't count on turning back around again. Spike looked back at Faye

"You owe me an.explanation." Spike said. He slowed down as he said the last word. Faye was looking trough a wallet. "You didn't." Spike began.

"I did." Faye answered him.

Spike started laughing. Faye had stolen Cole's wallet.

7:00 at Taco Bell.

Vicious's black car pulled up, but this time Spike had his own car. It was an updated Japanese muscle car. They were still pretty popular and most people had one. Spike's was white with a red dragon ripping out of the hood. It had fake scratch marks up the side and the doors. Vicious's was just a black Japanese muscle car with the nitro, but there was a modification. The metal was fireproof and unless it leaked or you were using it you couldn't blow up if you dropped a cigarette or something.

"I see you came." Cole said as Spike, Vicious, and Faye got out of their cars. Faye had rode with Spike.

"What, you thought we wouldn't?"

"I had my doubts." Cole admitted, shrugging.

"Yeah, and I have mine." Vicious offended.

Cole narrowed his eyes and snorted. "You'll die." He said with a funny twist to it. Cole started to run up to him, a few of his men following to jump Spike.

"Ha, that's funny. I originally came here to fuck Spike up, but you'll do!" Cole yelled as he lunged for Vicious again. Vicious blocked and pushed him to the side where he ran into a wall. Faye was standing there. Cole got up, he was breathing heavily. The impact with the wall must have hurt.

"Oh, and as for you sweety, you'll pay me back ten fold for my wallet." Cole said shaking a finger at her.

Faye rolled her eyes. Spike was pushed back against the wall and he almost hit Faye. Faye gave him a dirty look. He gave her one of those common it- wasn't-me!-looks. Spike turned toward her with his back facing some man.

Spike let out a quick pained sigh as he was jerked forward from a hit in the back. He fell into Faye, who fell against the wall, and Spike fell on the ground.

"I wanna taco." Spike said as closed his eyes.

Well, I hope you liked this chapter. I think it was the ISSP Jet was in.I'll have to look it up, lol. Tell me if I'm wrong. Next chapter will be up probably 11/5/02 or tomorrow. We have tomorrow off, thank god. Don't forget to REVIEW, thanx. After the third chapter I won't put any more up until I get 8 reviews from all the chapters. Cya, read my other fanfic, I think this one is better tho. thanx for reading.