Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Tiger Team ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop

Tiger Team

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"I am not doing that!" Vicious and Spike exclaimed in unison.

"I just got my nails done." Destiny said and pretended to examine her nails.

"Well, I don't really care." Nancy said.

"Well, I'm leavin if we have to do that." Vicious said.

He turned his back to walk away. That's when Nancy pulled a gun. Vicious heard the sudden movement and stopped.

"I knew there just had to be a cop somewhere around here." Spike mumbled.

"Um," Destiny began as she reached for Nancy's gun. "You can't shoot while the gun's on safety."

Destiny jerked her hand back when Nancy removed the safety.

"Why are you so jumpy?" Spike teased.

"You should be jumpy around an old senile woman to." Destiny whispered to him.

Vicious felt that pang of jealousy again as she moved closer to whisper that to him. He had turned around and was facing her.

"Fine, I'll stay, but don't count on me doing to much work." Vicious said.

(Just so you know they had to muck stalls.)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

"Destiny, you could have helped." Spike mumbled.

"I did, I helped groom the horses."

"I mean mucking the damn stalls!" Spike yelled.

"She's just a girl." Vicious stated.

Spike looked at him dumbfounded and Destiny gave him the evil eye.

" 'Just' a girl?" Destiny made 'just' sound like a swear.

Vicious swallowed.

"Not exactly what I meant." Vicious tried to explain.

Destiny stood up straight and looked him in the eye. He blinked and she started laughing hysterically. Spike did as well. Vicious shook his head and stated that he was leaving.

"Destiny, do you know where Faye is?" Spike questioned.

"Yeah, I'm going shopping with her after I take a shower."

"Late night shopping?" Vicious asked, seeing it was four.

"Late night my ass. It's only 4:00." Destiny said.

"Well if I know women they take a day or two to go shopping, not three hours."

Destiny gave him the evil eye again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Whose car are we taking?" Faye asked.

"Mine." Destiny quickly replied.

Faye shrugged and got in the passenger's seat. Destiny started the engine and pulled out of the driveway.

"How was the C.S.?" Faye asked with a grin on her face.

"What do you think?" Destiny rolled her eyes.

"And Spike and Vicious were laughing hysterically at something. I don't know what yet, but I aim to find out."

"Probably some perverted joke."

Destiny nodded in agreement. When the reached the mall there was still about a hundred and fifty people there. They got out and looked around. When they didn't find anything interesting except a few (I forget what they are called. They call them fuck bracelets around here tho.) something bracelets. They off course bought them. Faye instantly put them on, but Destiny was a little skeptical.

"They do what?" Destiny asked looking at the package.

"If a guy breaks one of the plain ones you have to kiss, if the guy breaks one of the sparkle ones you have to french kiss, if he breaks one of the black ones you have to do 'it' and if he breaks the clear one you have to.um. blow him." Faye tried to explain. (Probably isn't the same where you are. I still can't believe I forgot the name. I haven't bought them in so long and I can't remember if they really call them fuck bracelets. Pardon the ?french?.)

"And you expect 'me' to wear 'them'?"

"Yes! I am!"

"That's you! I don't do that sort of thing. And they could be easily broken! Look at them! They're flimsy!" Destiny picked one up and wiggled it.

Faye started laughing. Destiny joined her.

They went to Streets of Rage. It was a bar/fight club. You know, fight for money, ect. Mostly the DizSteal hung around there. Luckily Cole wasn't to be seen. Destiny saw one of her DizSteal friends and walked up to her.

"You know the guy, Cole?" Destiny asked.

"Yeah! Did you hear he dropped out to become a White Tiger?"

Destiny's jaw dropped. She said a few more things then walked back toward Faye. She didn't tell Faye. Faye wouldn't really care anyway.

'What's this mean?' Destiny wondered as she remembered what the White Tigers could do.

And that was increase there strength in a simple hour.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< br>
I hope you liked and please REVIEW! Sorry it was so short. I have to go now, cya! Also, excuse the crappy title. I couldn't think of anything else.