Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ A New Dead Dawn ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop

A New Dead Dawn

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"Hey girl! Haven't seen you in a while!" Came a voice from behind them.

Destiny turned, knowing the voice.

"Sup, Spitz?" Destiny asked, seeing it was her old friend's brother.

"Same old shit. I heard you switched schools."

"Yeah, I'd tell you the name, but I didn't take the time to remember it."

Spitz grinned and shook his head.

"Who's she?" Spitz asked.

He had finally paid attention to Faye.

"Faye. Spike's girlfriend."

"Who's Spike?"

"Long story."

"I have all night."

"I don't. I have 'homework'" Destiny put on a look of disgust.

'Damn all homework' she made a mental note to herself.

Spitz rolled his eyes.

"You always were a goody goody." Spitz announced.

Destiny was about to reply when Faye broke in.

"Goody goody my ass." She mumbled.

Destiny shook her head.

"I should probably get going." Destiny told him.

"Yeah. Cya, and call me."

"Right." And with that Destiny and Faye started walking back to the car.

"I thought you told me you didn't have any homework." Faye said.

"I don't." Destiny snickered.

Faye rolled her eyes and got back into Destiny's car.

"Where to now?" They both asked eachother at the same time.

"I dunno." Destiny sighed.

"Where are the guys supposed to be?" Faye asked.

"How in hell am I supposed to know?"

Faye shrugged.

"Call them." Faye suggested.

"So when are you getting married?" Destiny kidded.

It went right over Faye's head.

"What?" Faye asked.

"Well you always wanna know where he is."

Faye slapped her in the arm.

"If you think I am going to marry someone with a green afro, you are outta your damn mind!" Faye exclaimed.

Destiny and Faye both started laughing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

"Hello." Came a menacing voice from the shadows.

Vicious rolled his eyes. Her knew exactly who it was, but Spike almost wet himself.

"What do you want?" Vicious asked looking around the dark alleyway.

"You know who it is?" Spike whispered.

"It's Cole, you dumbass. Can't you tell?" Vicious harshly whispered back.

"Mm, nothing." Cole replied non-chalantly, but still evil.

"Damn, he almost sounds like you." Spike said aloud.

"Shut up, dumbass." Vicious hit him in the stomach lightly.

"I'm not a dumbass."

"Dumbass." Vicious mumbled under his breath.

"Are you two done fighting?" Cole asked.

He walked out into the same alley Vicious and Spike were in. A few more men walked out around them. Vicious felt a pang of anxiety when he saw that the men were Tigers. Was Cole as well? Hopefully not. That would mean.

"Yes, I am a Tiger." Vicious felt as though Cole had read his mind.

"And yes, I am stronger than you."

"Not a chance." Vicious mumbled.

"Yeah, I think I'll kill you." Cole turned to Spike.

"I didn't know you could read minds." Spike said sarcastically.

"We'll see who's sarcastic when we kick your ass." Cole said as he charged Vicious.

Vicious dodged and tried to throw him into the wall behind him. It didn't work. Cole quickly spun around and tried to kick Vicious. Vicious blocked and sent him twirling back around. Cole caught himself before he hit the ground and motioned for the other men to kill Spike.

The other three sent off to eliminate Spike. Spike got into fighting stanza. One of the men jerked forward to seemingly punch Spike. Spike didn't fall for it though, and swung around to kick the person behind him that thought Spike was going to jump back toward him. Spike hit the man and he went flying. He then turned back to the man that had jerked forward.

Cole lunged toward Vicious again and swung a fist. It almost hit its target, but Vicious moved and his fist only hit hair. Cole mumbled curse words under his breath. Vicious lunged this time and hit Cole in the stomach. Cole quickly recovered and kicked Vicious. The blow sent Vicious into the wall, which added more pain to the blow.

Spike went to kick the man's head, but his foot was grabbed, twisted and thrown back. Spike hit the wall head first. Spike struggled to recover his senses, but all he could see was blurry lines coming toward him. He tried to rely on his hearing like the good guys do in movies, but movies were B.S. half the time. It didn't' work. Spike opened his eyes again and tried to make out where one line ended and the other started.

Vicious staggered forward, but quickly regained his balance and threw a punch at Cole's face. He was aiming for his nose, but Cole moved. That move wasn't fast enough and Vicious's knuckles came in contact with Cole's cheekbone. Spit flew out of Cole's mouth and almost hit Vicious in the face. Vicious was disgusted as he saw it out of the corner of his eye. He threw another punch, but Cole grabbed his fist.

Spike's eyes started to focus and he worked on pretending to still not see. The man went to kick him, but Spike done the same trick the man just did with him. The man went flying backward when Spike thrust his foot forward. The man fell back into Cole, knocking him off balance. Spike jumped up and faced the last man. Spike knew the man he just flung would be getting up soon so he had to do something with this one. Thankfully the other one was still on the ground.

It was to bad Cole didn't let go of Vicious's foot. Vicious soon found himself hitting the hard concrete. Cole hadn't been this strong a day ago. What did he miss? Obviously, Vicious had missed something. Then it hit him. The leader of the White Tigers could increase strength. Only someone who had it done to him would know how.

Vicious quickly lifted himself off the ground and turned to Cole. He was already up and waiting for Vicious to get up so he could land one in his stomach. Cole did just that. He hit Vicious in the stomach and Vicious doubled over. Vicious was then kicked in the face and flung backward. His cell phone was thrown across the concrete.

Spike quickly moved in and hit the man various times in various places and then a knee in the face to top it off. By that time the other man was up, but staggering because of his leg. The man decided to rush Spike anyway. Spike easily dodged and kicked the guy in the ass, throwing him toward the wall. The guy sunk to his knees, then fell over. Vicious wasn't having such good luck though.

Vicious was trying to get up, but Cole would some way or another get him back down. The cell phone rang. Vicious, Spike, and Cole all looked at it. Cole grabbed it before Spike could even think and before Vicious could make a move. Vicious did manage to get up though.

There was silence for a minute; Cole not daring to speak. Then Faye spoke up.

"Hello?" She made it a question.

Spike's eyes widened, but Vicious's grim face stayed the same. Vicious tried to hit Cole on the back of the head, but he was hit on the back of the head. Vicious threw himself back up. As he flung himself over he made sure his feet hit whoever had hit him. He knew the man went flying because he heard the impact when the man landed. Vicious tried to grab the cell phone, but Cole swiftly moved and Vicious hit his arm instead.

It didn't seem to bother Cole a bit, though.

"Hello." Cole said.

"Who are you?" Faye questioned.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*

I probably really suck at fight scenes, but oh well. Please REVIEW. I think you've heard that enough, lol. And I know Spitz is a weird name and it probably means something I don't wanna know, but it's my cousin's nickname and I thought it was tight. I don't own my cousin or his nickname, lol. I read over this chapter and it seemed different from the last few chapters I wrote. I hope it wasn't too different or atleast not different in a bad way. Gotta go, cya.