Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Aquafina ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I reviewed my own story not to long ago telling what I'm going to try to be doing from these chapters on. If you want check it out. I got the title off of my water. I couldn't think of a title and Aquafina sounded cool. It has nothing to really do with the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop

Aquafina

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vicious was getting tired of this. He pulled his katana. Cole stepped several feet away. Spike stood back up. He had gotten his senses back pretty much.

"Cole." Cole answered Faye's question.

"Wrong number." Faye hung up.

Faye called Vicious's cell phone number again.

"Not if you're calling Vicious and Spike." Cole told Faye when he answered the phone.

Spike mouthed 'Don't hit the phone.'

Vicious didn't really listen. Vicious swung his katana around, but before it made contact with Cole someone somehow managed to grab the flat side without being cut. Vicious curled his lip in disgust when he saw who it was. It was the leader of the Tigers; Acer.

Vicious wasted no time in regaining his katana. He swung again, but this time toward Acer. He jumped back, but not far enough and it scraped his chest. Vicious's face was expressionless when he swung again. Acer fully dodged this time.

Spike silently made his way toward Cole. Cole didn't even notice he was so caught up in conversation with Faye. (Well, not a good conversation.) Spike quickly took the phone and kicked Cole backwards. Spike said a short "I'll call you back" and hung up the phone. Cole got back up and looked menacingly at Spike.

Cole flew forward. Spike jumped to one side and swiftly brought his knee into Cole's stomach from the side. Cole gave him a death glare as he straightened back up. Spike grinned teasingly and lunged at Cole. Cole moved completely out of the way, but Spike caught part of his jacket and pulled him back. Spike moved and let him fall to the ground.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *

"What happened?" Destiny asked.

All she heard was Faye saying words of sarcasm and shut-ups.

"That lunkhead," Faye began.

"Which one?" Destiny grinned.

"Both."

"What'd they do?"

"I dunno. Cole answered the phone and said something about they couldn't talk right now and then Spike said 'I'll call you back.' Do you think we should see if we can find them and see if they are alright?" Faye made a long and complicated talk short.

"Do you know where to look?"

"Not really."

"Me neither."

"The first place I would look is the dark and scariest alley." Faye joked.

Destiny nodded, but meaningfully.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*

That was a crappy place to stop, but I wanted to get this posted and I was starting to run out of ideas. I'll probably have everything get straightened back out in two more chapters. Nobody cussed, but then again nobody really talked that much either. I don't think I got them in character there. I'll have to watch a episode. I'll get back to you when I do, lol. Please REVIEW it helps. I have to go now, cya. Thanks for reading. Also sorry it was so short.