Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Clueless ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's been a while. Sorry if anyone was waiting for another chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop

Clueless

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vicious saw someone standing behind the man in front of him.

"Pitiful." Vicious heard his father's voice.

He sighed in relief inwardly, but feared the lecture that would come later. The people were batted away or just ran away freely. Spike got up and pressed redial.

"Hello?" Faye asked when she answered the phone.

"Hey." Spike said.

"Where are you?"

"Nowhere special. I'll call you tonight okay?"

"Okay."

Spike hung up the phone.

"Doesn't anyone say 'goodbye' and more?" Vicious's dad asked.

~

"What'd he say?" Destiny asked.

"He said he'd call me tonight." Faye answered.

"Where to?"

"Could you drop me off at my house?"

"Yeah, sure."

~

Destiny plopped down on her couch and flicked on the TV. She didn't realize how tired she was until she started to drift off. There was a knock at the door and her eyes shot open. Destiny slowly got up; she was half-asleep. She walked over to the door and opened it just a crack. When she saw it was Cole she tried to shut the door. Cole stopped her by pushing on the door.

"What do you want?" Destiny asked.

She shook her head.

"That was a stupid question. You want what people like you always want at this time of night." Destiny added.

Cole grinned in spite of himself.

"Well, that to." Cole said.

Destiny narrowed her eyes at him.

"What do you want then?"

"To talk."

"Talk?"

"Yes, talk."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

"Because you don't know me that well. Come on, let me in."

"What was that you said about me owing you the other day. You wouldn't want to talk about me paying that would you?"

"You are way to skeptical, Destiny."

"You are way to perverted, Cole"

Cole grinned again. He took a phone out of his back pocket and called her without her knowing. Destiny heard the phone ring. She closed the door, but forgot to lock it. She walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Destiny asked.

"Hello." Cole said behind her.

Destiny slowly put her phone down and turned around.

"You still have a problem understanding that I get what I want." Cole stated.

"Well what do you want? Or is that the same stupid question I asked just a minute ago?"

Cole just stared at her. That answered her question.

"Well, I want you to get out."

"But-"

"Cole, you are starting to sound like a little kid."

"I could show you I'm not one."

"Don't make me hit you."

"It won't hurt."

"Really?" Destiny swung at him, but he ducked.

"You've gotten faster." Destiny said.

"You know, I think I've heard that somewhere before."

The phone rang again and Destiny picked it up before Cole could.

"Hello?" Destiny asked, keeping an eye on Cole.

"At this time of night?.What could be so impo-.Fine." Destiny said between pauses.

She set down the phone.

"It's really time for you to go now." Destiny stated.

"Who was that?"

"Not your business."

"I'm not leaving."

"Yes, you are." Destiny started to gently push him backwards.

Cole took a few steps back, then stopped.

"If you don't get out." Destiny started a threat when she heard a car pull in her driveway.

"Who is that?" Cole asked.

"My dad, so you really might want to be going."

Cole started to walk to the front door.

"Back." Destiny reminded him.

Cole silently walked out the back door, but said he would still get what he wanted one of these days. Destiny rolled her eyes and locked the door behind him, not that it would do any good if he really wanted to get in. She walked to the front door and let her father in.

"What took so long?"

"Nothing." Destiny answered, then thought 'Yeah, literally. He's nothing.'

~

"You look like you've been up all night." Spike said as he walked up to Destiny.

"I have." She looked at him again. "Don't ask.

"Don't fall asleep in any classes." Faye said as she sat beside her.

"Has anyone seen Vicious?" Spike asked, noticing he wasn't around.

"Have you tried looking behind you?" Destiny teased as Spike turned around to see Vicious walking up behind him.

Destiny grinned and shook her head. Faye would have laughed, but she saw Cole approaching.

"Oh, it's my bestest bestest friend!" She exclaimed when he stopped in front of her.

Cole gave her a dirty look. Spike gave Cole an even dirtier one, Vicious had no expression, and Destiny was grinning at the last statement Faye made.

"Hello." Cole said.

For some reason he directed the 'hello' to Vicious. Vicious raised an eyebrow.

"Did I miss something?" Faye asked.

"Don't feel bad." Destiny told her.

Cole sat down beside Destiny and she gave him a questioning look. What was he trying to do now? He turned to face her.

"Good morning Destiny." Cole said.

"What's so good about it?" Destiny asked unenthusiastically.

"You sound like you were up all night. You wouldn't have been worrying about somebody coming over again, were you?"

"Shut up."

"Cole, you can leave now." Vicious said.

"It would do you good not to get on my bad side if you can't beat me without help." Cole snapped.

Vicious was clenching and unclenching his fists.

"Goodbye." Cole said as he got real close to Destiny.

She shot back and would've fallen if Cole didn't put a hand on her back to catch her. He smiled warmly at her-which was really a scary thing. Destiny watched him as he walked away.

"What was that about?" Vicious asked.

"I thought I knew, but now he's starting to scare me." Destiny stated.

"Sometimes I wish I was a guy." Faye said.

Everyone looked at her.

"Well how do you like late night visits from that creep?" She asked.

"Don't feel bad." Destiny told her.

"Didn't you just say that?"

Destiny gave her an annoyed look.

~

"I hate science." Destiny stated as she was walking with Vicious to science.

"Why?" Vicious asked.

Destiny looked at him out of the corner of her eye.

"You didn't help."

Vicious grinned as they walked in the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< br>
Sorry it was so short. I hope you liked this chapter and please REVIEW. I don't think anyone cussed that time, it was just some rude remarks. I still don't have anybody really in character. Oh, well, cya.