Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ T-R-O-U-B-L-E ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm tired, so don't expect this to be to good. I just wanted to get another chapter up so y'all don't think I'm dead.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop. (This is getting annoying)

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

~

There was a knock at Vicious's door. Spike looked at him, expecting him to get up an answer the door. Vicious lazily stood up and walked over to the door. He opened the door and was almost knocked down by Faye running in. Vicious swung back around and looked at Destiny. She grinned, shook her head, and walked in.

"Why was Faye in such a rush?" Vicious asked.

"I could give you a suggestion but…it wouldn't be a very good one." Destiny told him.

Vicious nodded as they walked into the living room. Faye seemed to be cussing Spike out.

"Did I miss something?" Vicious asked.

"Don't feel bad." Destiny replied.

Vicious whistled.

"Guys, no yelling in my house please." He told them.

Faye gave him a dirty look, but kept her mouth shut. Spike hadn't even gotten a word in so he just didn't say anything. Vicious gave him a questioning look. Spike shook his head, signaling that he would tell him later. Then the phone rung. Vicious was a little startled because almost no one called him and when they did it was usually Spike or Faye.

Vicious walked over and picked the phone up.

"What?" Vicious asked.

"What happened to the hello?" Destiny whispered behind him.

He gave her a dirty look and then turned back around.

"Is Destiny there?" Cole asked.

Vicious was about to hang the phone up, but Spike grabbed it from him.

"Hello?" Spike asked.

"Is Destiny there?" Cole repeated.

"Who's that?" Spike asked.

"Quit bullshitin'" Cole commanded.

Spike grinned.

"I could start talking in Chinese." Spike teased.

"I know it." Cole countered.

"Feh, I didn't know you were that smart."

"He isn't." Vicious said.

Vicious had gotten on the other line.

"Who is it?" Faye asked.

"I have a feeling it's no one that we want to talk to." Destiny said.

"It's not." Vicious told them

"Shut up, Vicious." Cole growled.

"He sounds menacing over the phone." Spike grinned.

They heard the door open. Faye and Destiny turned around while Vicious walked back into the living room. Spike just looked over his shoulder. Cole was standing there looking at them.

"Hello, Destiny." Cole greeted.

Destiny narrowed her eyes.

"5…4…3…2…1" Destiny swung at him.

Cole tried to duck, but wasn't fast enough and he got knocked over his feet.

"Hi, Cole." She said sarcastically.

Vicious was chuckling while Spike was in a all-out laugh. Faye was mad because she almost got hit.

"You know you could have hit me." Faye voiced her problem.

"Never crossed my mind." Destiny told her.

Faye narrowed her eyes at her. Cole started to get up. Spike and Vicious walked over to him and each grabbed one of his arms (think of how they do that in those movies when they are throwing the drunk/unconscious guy out the door.). Faye walked over and opened the door.

"Destiny, help!" Cole managed to say.

"Why?" Destiny asked.

Vicious and Spike tossed him out the door and closed it. Vicious locked the door this time.

"He is really getting on my nerves." Destiny stated.

Vicious grinned.

"Don't worry. You're not the only one." Vicious kidded.

Destiny smiled and shook her head. (She seems to do that a lot…)

~

"I'm bored." Spike stated after they sat in silence for about 15 minutes.

"Do you have a tv?" Faye asked.

"Yeah, there's one in the living room, but there's a big screen tv in my room." Vicious explained.

"Big screen? As in take-up-whole-wall screen?" Faye asked.

Vicious nodded.

"Dang! Do you have any good movies?" Spike asked.

"Action, killing, and horror." Vicious answered.

Faye's eye narrowed.

"How big -is- your room?" Faye asked.

"Pretty big." Vicious answered nonchalantly.

"Well, then what are we waiting for!" Spike asked, ready to watch some movies he probably never even heard of.

"Gee, Spike. You sure seem to want to get in Vicious's room…" destiny said.

Spike turned and narrowed his eyes at her. Faye started laughing in spite of herself and Vicious even chuckled a little.

"What are you suggesting?" Spike asked.

"Oh, nothing." Destiny stated innocently.

"Well, come on." Faye said as she tugged on Spike's sleeve.

Destiny was about to start walking, but she remembered a certain bet… She started to think of a way to get out of it.

"You, know…I heard that smaller screens capture the detail better…" Destiny told them.

Vicious could have burst out laughing, but decided not to do so.

"Where in the heck did you hear -that-?" Faye asked.

"Um…the discovery channel." Destiny said.

They all sweat dropped.

"That's for animals…Destiny." Spike said.

"Well, he was talking about how…er…he…hoped that you were watching on a small screen…because…he wanted you to see the…" Destiny started.

Spike and Faye looked lost. Faye suddenly got an evil look on her face.

"Oh, I thin Destiny's to embarrassed to go in her secret crush's room!" Faye teased.

Vicious started to laugh. Destiny gave a real dirty look. She was tempted just to go in and prove Faye wrong, but she didn't like losing bets. Not that she would lose anything if she lost. Destiny took a quick glance at Vicious, who was still laughing. She quickly looked back at Faye. Vicious decided to join in the fun.

"Yeah, I think she is." Vicious whispered in her ear.

Destiny turned around and hit his arm.

"Funny…" Destiny stated.

Vicious started to laugh again.

"Well, I don't think you want to sit in the living room all night do you?" Vicious questioned.

"I'm not going in there with these two by myself." Faye motioned to the guys.

"We could always carry her." Vicious suggested as he smiled at Destiny.

"You know, you're about as annoying as Coleeeeeeeeee" Destiny yelled at the end.

Vicious had flung her over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"Vicious if you don't put me down!" Destiny started kicking and hitting his back.

"He, Spike! Hold her hands would ya?" Vicious said as he grabbed her legs.

"Spike! I am so going to kill you when I kill him!" Destiny yelled, talking about Vicious.

Spike smiled and Faye was laughing. Destiny noticed she wasn't doing anything but wasting breath and energy, so she quieted down. She was doing something she hadn't done in a long time; admitting defeat. (Even if it was just in a bet.)

~

Okay…so maybe they don't kiss in this chapter, but you know what's going to happen right? Of, course you do! She admitted defeat so now you know what happens. I'll just put the kissing part in the next chapter. Please REVIEW. Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it. There was a wait in getting this up, so sorry about that. Sorry it was so short. Cya!