Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Short Stupid Chapter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's another chapter. Thankfully it didn't take as long to get this one up as it did the last one.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop or any movies that they mention.

The Short Stupid Chapter

~

"I'm gonna drop you in about five seconds." Vicious stated.

"Don't drop me! Just put me down!" Destiny told him as she was plopped on his bed.

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Idiot." Destiny mumbled.

Vicious smirked as Faye and Spike skidded across the room to the movie stand that covered the whole wall. (There was still no room for all the movies. I wish I had that my movies and dvds.) Spike started looking at the DVDs while Faye looked at the VHSs. Spike picked up a movie and looked at it.

"Hey Vicious! I didn't know you liked westerns!" Spike told him.

"I'm never gonna live that one down." Vicious mumbled as he watched the two skim through the titles.

"We'll watch this one first." Faye said as she flung a movie backwards.

Destiny caught it. She got up off the bed and walked over to where Vicious was standing while reading the summary of the movie.

"You actually waste your money on these?" Spike asked as he saw the rest of the westerns that Vicious had.

"You just have no taste." Vicious shot back.

Destiny walked over to look at a stack of movies in the corner. She picked up the one on top and blinked.

"The wizard of what?" Destiny asked.

"That's my.um.old movies. From when I was a kid." Vicious explained.

Spike turned around.

"Vicious, you told me that by the time you were eight, you were watching porno films." Spike grinned.

"I was." Vicious told him.

"Then, why in the hell, do you have 'The Wizard of Oz?'"

"Yeah, let me in on it!" Faye scrambled over to the guys while holding three more movies.

"Ya, know why aren't watching all the ones you pick out." Spike stated to Faye.

"But these ones are best!" Faye yelled.

Destiny walked over and grabbed the three movies Faye was holding. She read the summaries of each.

"Sin, Jason X, and The Fast and the Furious? Why have I not heard of these?" Destiny questioned.

"Because you don't have a life." Faye joked.

Destiny threw the DVD, Jason X, at her. Faye ducked and it hit Spike in the arm. He bent down and picked it up. Faye was about to grab a VHS to throw at Destiny but stopped.

"Hey! Hey! Not the merchandise!" Vicious yelled.

Faye gave him a bored look, but replaced the movies.

"I thought you said you were into gory movies." Spike stated.

"I am." Vicious looked at him.

"I don't see a really gory movie here."

"You aren't looking good enough."

Vicious started looking at Destiny. She knew exactly why he was looking at her.

"No." She stated.

Vicious gave her a 'why?' look. Destiny nodded toward Spike and Faye. Spike, who was looking at them, had a confused look that soon turned into a grin. Destiny gave him one of those looks that clearly said not to go there, but Spike was still grinning. He thought something was going on between the two.not just a bet.

Faye suddenly turned around and started to look around. She blinked a few times before looking at Spike. Then she looked at Destiny and finally to Vicious.

"I thought you said that you had a big screen TV in here." Faye wondered aloud.

Vicious pretend hit himself on the head.

"I forgot I moved that o the living room!" Vicious exclaimed.

Faye and Spike exchanged looks as they ran past him to find his living room. Destiny had an annoyed look on her face while Vicious had an amused one.

"I.hate.you." Destiny stated.

Vicious grinned.

"Well, they -are- gone now." Vicious looked at the door then back to her.

"Ya know, that bet wasn't fair." Destiny said.

"How was it not?"

"Oh, well, picking me up and slinging me over your shoulder to bring me in here isn't really what I cal fair."

"Yeah.I always heard it was called force." Vicious looked at the ceiling in pretend pondering.

"Idiot."

"I think I've been called that a lot today."

"I could call you worse."

"I've learned that."

"Wow.I didn't know you could learn."

"Funny." Vicious smirked.

"Wasn't it? You know. I would have loved to have seen you kiss Spike."

"That's why I needed to get you in here, because I am not kissing that idiot!"

Destiny grinned.

"I'll save it for another bet that I can't lose."

"Time to cash in you chips, little lady."

"You know, I could take that as an insult."

Vicious grinned He took a step closer to her and pressed his lips to hers.

"Hey, Vicious! Where's your- oh." Spike walked in and then started laughing.

Vicious quickly jerked away from her out of surprise. He gave Spike a really dirty look. Faye walked into the hallway and stood right outside the door, wondering what was so funny. Destiny walked past Spike and over to Faye. Vicious was still shooting a death glare at Spike, but Spike didn't really care.

"I found the living room." Faye stated and started to walk back.

Destiny followed her.

"Nice timing, Spike." Vicious growled.

That only made Spike laugh harder.

"I'd like to know what makes it so funny. It's not like it's the first time you walked in and saw me kissing someone. Remember that time when me and-"

"Don't remind me." Spike muttered as he got up, his face red from laughing.

""But what's so funny this time?"

"Well me and Faye were joking about this just a minute ago, and then to walk in and-" Spike started laughing again.

Vicious supported him as he dragged him out of his room and into the living room, where the found Cole sitting on the couch. They didn't see the girls.

"Hey, Cole. I'm starting to think you like being in Vicious's house." Spike teased.

"Shut up Spike." Vicious told him.

"Cole what do you want?" Vicious asked.

"Where's Faye and Destiny?"

"Why would you care?" Spike and Vicious said in unison.

"Oh, getting possessive aren't we?" Spike kidded.

"Spike would you just shut up!" Vicious looked around

"Hey Spike," Vicious started as he looked around.

"Huh?"

"Where did the girls go?"

~

That chapter was short and kind of stupid, hence the name. Lol. I was bored and there was nothing to do, even though I couldn't think of any good ideas at the moment, I finished this chapter. That is probably why it is boring. Anyway, I hope you still liked it and please REVIEW. Thanks for reading, sorry it was short, and cya!