Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Dragons ❯ Plans ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Happy New Year!

I know somebody is saying that the `kiss' should have been more descriptive, but I didn't want it to be because Spike walks in like right at the beginning…so now that that's outta the way…here's the next chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own Cowboy Bebop or any movies or songs that might pop up.

Plans

~

"Really, what do you want?" Spike asked.

"I told you. I want to know where Faye and Destiny are." Cole repeated.

"I heard my name." Faye stomped into the room and looked around.

She regretted it when she saw Cole. He looked at her, but soon looked back to the guys.

"I think you're missing one." Cole stated.

"She's around here somewhere…"Vicious supplied.

All of the sudden there was a blast of noise. Faye and Vicious worked out the words to be Nelly's "Air Force Ones." The song was really loud and it was even hurting Vicious's ears, but it was turned off at about the same time it was turned on. Destiny walked back into the room, where everyone was looking at her.

"I, um, didn't mean to do that." Destiny told them.

Faye started laughing.

"What the heck was that?" Spike asked.

"It's a little thing called rap…that'll teach you to listen to jazz all the time." Vicious told him.

Destiny looked at Cole. She looked at Vicious and Spike and mouthed `what's he doing here?'. Vicious just shrugged. Spike told her.

"Looking for you and Faye." Spike said.

"Oh, that's nice." Faye said.

There was more music now, but coming from outside. It sounded like metal, but Destiny wasn't sure. Vicious looked irritated. Spike had one of those `oh-boy' faces on. Faye and Destiny exchanged looks.

"I think it's the guys they work for…" Faye whispered.

"Oh…is that good?" Destiny asked.

"I thought you knew."

"I think I did at one time, but I sorta forgot what syndicate…"

"He works for a syndicate?"

"They."

"Spike Speigal get your afro over here!" Faye looked pointing at the ground in front of her.

It seemed that Spike and Vicious just remembered they were there. Vicious shot a look at Spike, who walked over to the girls and told them to go somewhere were they wouldn't be seen. Vicious walked over to Cole and was about to throw him out the window when Mao walked in.

"What'd we do?" Spike asked as he stood in the doorway.

"Well, you usually never come out here to get us, it's usually someone else." Vicious corrected Spike's mistake.

"Whose he?" Mao motioned to Cole. "I guess he's the owner of the other car out there."

"Yes, and I was just leaving. Goodbye." Cole started to walk by them.

Vicious wished they'd shoot him, but they didn't. When Destiny heard that she listened for her car. When she heard it she was about to run out of there and kill Cole, but Faye stopped her.

"Spike told us to get out of site for a reason…" Faye said through clenched teeth.

"I do worse things when I'm around my dad." Destiny fought back.

Destiny looked through the window and saw her car-with Cole in it- pull out of the driveway.

"Doesn't he have a backdoor?" Destiny asked.

"I don't think…"

"Damnit."

"Shh."

Destiny gave her a dirty look.

"Now I'll have to go to his house later to get my car." Destiny stated.

"How'd he get it started?" Faye asked.

Destiny's eyes got big.

"He hot wired the dang thing. Crap! That's nice." Destiny didn't look happy at all.

Destiny decided to get quiet and listen to the conversation.

~

"The White Tigers…aren't we supposed to be keeping peace with them?" Spike asked.

"Well, technically, yes, but the DizSteal are more valuable allies. Where do you think we get some of our best men?" Mao said.

"But, that'll start a lot of crap with their allies and…well, I think you should get the point." Vicious pointed out.

"Our allies have that covered. They say that they wanted to see the Tigers come down for a while now." Mao persisted.

Vicious and Spike looked at eachother.

"And what do we have to do in all this?" They asked in unison.

"You, along with a few other people, will be the ones bringing the main building down. You'll have some backup, of course."

"How many other people?"

"Two other people."

"Do we really need five people…?"

"Well, they are strong and can be stronger-"

"That's just a rumor."

"Comm seems to think it's necessary."

"Comm thinks everything is necessary."

~

"I'm gonna get him for that."

"Shut up, Destiny"

~

This chapter is really short…even shorter than usual. Sorry bout that. I just found it fit to stop here. I hope you liked it, thanks for reading, and please REVIEW. Cya.