Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Trust You ❯ What Happened ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey all. This is my first fic! So please be gentle! This chapter isn't that good but I promise you it will get better. Thank you and enjoy!
~KawaiiAyu

-----

What It Means To Trust You
Chapter 1: What Happened




Two months. Two long, hard months. Two months since he had walked out of the Bebop, out of their lives. Two months since he went on his suicide mission for his precious blonde haired, blue eyed angel. Two months since she had lost all hope for her soul. The only thing that kept her alive was Jet. As much as she didn't want to admit that she needed his help, she really did. If it weren't for her she would be on the streets. Too scared of hurting her child in gunfire, she had to stay on the Bebop with him and Ed.

:Child... heh. Still hard to believe eh Faye?: Yup. Faye was pregnant.



Two days before Spike had gone off to die, Faye went out for a bounty. She knew she could do it herself, and she could use the money. And maybe she could prove to Spike and Jet that she wasn't just some lazy shrew woman who layed around the ship all day. She was to meet an informant about the bounty, 300,000 woolongs.

She was on her way to meet him in an alley next to the Car 24 Bar. She was dressed in her usual hot pants and matching top. She also had a long, black, leather trench coat on over it with a big ass gun concealed underneath. She wasn't taking any chances with this informant. She made her way into the dark alley slowly. A tall man soon came into view. She stopped once she could see him at all.

"Hey." She stood and waited for him to make the move.

He slowly came out of the shadows. She still couldn't see him too well though. "Hello, Faye Valentine." Spoke the only voice in the entire universe she feared.

Vicious.

She silently gasped and got ready to run. "What do you want Vicious?" She hissed through her teeth.

"Oh nothing... Only you." With that said he lunged toward her and before she had a chance to react he got a hold of both her arms. She struggled but it was evident he was too strong for her. Her weapon out of her reach, as she couldn't get her arms out of his grasp. He bent his head down to hers and whispered into her ear. "You're much sexier than that Julia. Do you know that? Spike doesn't know what he's missing."

She kicked him in the shin and yelled, "Leave Spike out of this! What IS this anyway!? Another one of your sick games Vicious!? Let me GO!"

The kick had no effect on him, as he ripped off her coat and threw it across the alley. The gun fell out and slide across the pavement. Her only defense against this monster, and gone like that. "Tsk tsk Ms. Valentine. Can't have you packing heat when I have none myself. Now wouldn't that be just a tad bit unfair?"

"Not when you're five times stronger than me you ASS!"

"Such language for such a beautiful woman. Let's teach you a lesson, shall we?" He quickly thrust her up against the wall so hard it cut her head. She still fought against him as red blood mixed in with her purple hair.

"Goddamnit! Don't do this Vicious! Why me!? There are plenty women out there a hell of a lot weaker and easier than me if that's all this is about! WHY ME!?"

"Why, Spike, of coarse. You are very dear to him. So why not damage him through you?"

:Because Spike doesn't really give a damn about me.: She thought.



Soon after, Faye was lying on the ground half naked, beaten and bloody. Her clothes ripped and ruined from all the blood flowing freely from her many wounds. She curled up into a ball and tried to cover herself as she shook from the shock of it all. Vicious stood up after fixing himself up and went over to her. He stood over her, his hair covering his eyes from her view. She looked up at him and saw what she had always thought was true. He looked like a demon. In the scarce light of the alley she swore she could see horns sticking out from his head. She shivered at the thought. He picked his leg up and gave her a swift kick in the stomach. She cried out and the intense pain and just rested her head back on the ground. He then turned and walked away. Silent tears made their way down her bruised cheeks.

She was raped. Faye Valentine was raped. She always thought she was very strong. Apparently she wasn't without a weapon. She soon drifted off to a sleep of shame.



Not an hour later she was woken up by a truck out on the street honking its horn. She slowly sat up and held her throbbing head in her hand. She had to get up. She couldn't sit on the street like this. With all the strength she could muster she slowly stood up. Luckily, her legs weren't too bad off. She looked down and noticed how naked she was. She walked over the where her coat and gun layed. She picked up the coat and put it on slowly, as every movement was so painful. She picked the gun up and put it back in her coat and made it over to her ship and took off into the night.


-----

Crap-o-la, ne? Heh, like I said, it will get better. And don't hate me for what I did to Faye! ;_; Review please! ^_^

AIM: KawaiiAyu