Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ What It Means To Trust You ❯ Making More Memories ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well another chapter for your reading pleasure. This one will probably be a lil short. It's sort of... gah, can't describe it. Just one of those short moments that I decided should be a separate chapter. ^_^ I'm giving you guys two chapters in apologies for my bad lack of updates.
~KawaiiAyu

-----

What It Means To Trust You
Chapter 4: Making More Memories


It was now 9 pm, and Jet and Faye were walking back to the Bebop. It wasn't too far, and it was too nice of a night to take a cab back. They had got to talking about the good old times.

Faye laughed, "Remember the time Ed fed us those mushrooms!?"

Jet laughed even harder, "Yeah! I was going to kill her once I snapped out of it with your lipstick all over me!"

Faye pretended to look mad but failed and laughed more, "So that's where that went!"

They sat down on a bench to catch their breath. Jet spotted an ice cream stand nearby. He pointed towards it and asked her, "Hey want some?"

"Haven't you bought me enough tonight?" She giggled.

"Is the Faye Valentine giggling? Now that deserves some ice cream! I'll be right back." She nodded at him as he walked over to the stand. She sat quietly waiting for him to come back when someone behind her put their grimy hands over her mouth and pointed a gun at her head. "Now give me all your money and there won't be a problem." Said a deep voice. Faye inwardly sighed at the big dumbass. She quickly jumped out of his grasp and gave him a swift kick to the head, knocking him unconscious. Just as she had guessed, an amateur. Jet came back with the ice cream and noticed the man on the ground.

"Faye, have you been picking fights again?" He said jokingly.

"No, this prick came up to me and tried to rob me. Stupid ass didn't know who he was dealing with." She took her ice cream and started to eat it.

Jet looked at the man closer. "Hey Faye." He looked at her with a smile. "That guy has a bounty on his head for 600,000 Woolongs. I saw him on Big Shots just today."

She looked at him in shock. "No way... Really?" He nodded. "Yes! Hahaha!" She did a little dance, that mainly just involved shaking her hips and raising her ice cream in the air. Jet laughed at her.


They got the bounty cashed in and Jet gave all the money to her, seeing as it was all her doing. She was shocked that he would be so nice and not keep even a little for himself. But he did make her promise to spend it towards the baby, and not a casino. She happily agreed.



-----

There you go, a little sumtin' sumtin'. ^_^

AIM: KawaiiAyu