Crossover Fan Fiction / Count Cain Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Victorian Demons ❯ Brotherly Love ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Brothers, Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha, never got along even as children. No matter what their parents did, the two never saw eye to eye. Well not exactly. They saw eye to eye when they were staring into the other's eyes to see the other's pain as they landed another deadly blow into his sibling's body. However there was now one thing they agreed on.
 
“Hello Lords Taisho. Exquisite evening isn't it? You both look ravishing tonight.”
 
Lord Gladstone freaked the hell out of them.
 
Inuyasha surpressed at shudder at his voice. On the inside, he was shaking like a little puppy. He heard stories about Gladstone and he believed ALL of them. Sesshoumaru was just trying not to kill the man.
“What the hell do you want?”
“Inuyasha silence.”
Gladstone smiled.
“It's alright. I do not mind his attitude. I think I'd quite enjoy it in fact.”
Inuyasha whimpered in his mind. Sesshoumaru wondered if leaving his brother to this man would be too cruel even for him.
“Just as much as I enjoy your company Lord Sesshoumaru.”
Inuyasha smirked. Take that Fluffy!
“Maybe you both can come to my home for dinner tomorrow.”
“No.”
“NO!”
Gladstone smirked.
“Maybe later then. Good day.”
The creepy lord walked off leaving the two white-haired brothers standing stiff behind him.
“Inuyasha?”
“Ya?”
“That man must die.”
“You and me next week.”
“Deal.”
 
Sibling Bonding.