Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Mondai itsu kokumin mazeru isshoni ni furumai desu. // Problems are afoot when people mix together. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #11 - Mondai itsu kokumin mazeru isshoni ni furumai desu. // Problems are afoot when people mix together.
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note: N/A

Japanese Terms:
Ojii - Grandpa

~-~-~-~-~

The five senshi heard a groan. They could not believe that she was still alive. They prepared themselves for another round. However, another dark opened as she stood up. “Maybe next time, Sailor Senshi,” she said as she leaped into the portal, which closed a few seconds after she went through it.

“Wait, what do we do about the sleeping spell?” Tuxedo Kamen asked Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen.

“Don’t worry; my arrow disrupted her sleeping spell,” Cupid Kamen replied with his right thumb up.

“Why do you think that we weren’t affected by the sleeping spell?” Tuxedo Kamen asked.

“It seems to be able to spread only certain distances,” Hermes Kamen suggested, “An it doesn’t seem to affect those whom enter the area. I guess the sleeping spell dissipates once it affects the intended target.”

“Hermes Kamen, Cupid Kamen, why haven’t you two joined the other senshi yet?” Tuxedo Kamen asked.

“We can’t just yet,” Hermes Kamen relied, “We are investigating some discrepancies at the moment.”

“Yeah, there’s something fishy going on here, so be patient for a while. We’ll join you when we are done with our side mission,” Cupid Kamen added as they turned to walk away. Their news made Tuxedo Kamen worry a little.

****

A white main sequence star sat in the vacuum of space. A secondary orange main sequence star hovered next to it with a purple and pink nebulae resting in the background. Twenty planets revolved around the binary star system. Most of them were hot, icy, and gaseous planets. The tenth planet looked suitable for life to exist. Seven moons revolved around the planet. They came in multiple colors and sizes: purple and the largest – two-fourths the planet’s size; brown and second smallest; green and the sixth smallest; terra cotta and the second largest; iridescent, gaseous, and the fourth largest; whitish-blue, icy, and the smallest; and bluish-brown, the third largest, and with seventy percent watery and a thirty percent landmass. Two thousand iridescent icy and rocky diagonal rings surround the planet. The planet contained seventy-five percent water and eight land continents.

A large castle sat on the planet’s largest continent. Life forms scattered around the courtyard, performing everyday work activities. The beings seemed humanoid in appearance, closely resembling the humans of Earth. The society looked similar to the medieval society of the Earth based Dark Ages.

A purple armored knight walked into the castle and marched his way into a dark throne room. He dropped to his right knee and bowed. “Sire, I am here to inform you that we have gathered enough information on the planet Earth,” he declared.

“Thank you, Goyseer, I’ll be there in thirty minutes,” a shadowed man said.

****

Jovian walked along the streets of the Minato-ku district. He decided to meet Luna, Artemis, and Diana at the Hikawa-jinja. He wanted to first continue his search for more senshi. He knew the rest were not in Japan yet, but be wanted to search for the ones whom where already there.

He nimbly swerved around everyone’s feet. He did not want to jet in his or her way. He thought that that problem would slow him down. As he walked closer to a nearby alley, he heard a feminine voice calling his name. Jovian stopped in front of a dark alley and walked into its darkness.

“Jovian,” the feminine voice called again. Jovian moved closer to the voice. Then something slithered out of a dark crevice and into the light. He looked shocked. A long, thing bluish-black snake laid before him. It was not an ordinary snake for a white start sat on its forehead. He recognized the snake as a friend and ally.

“Serpentine, what are you doing here so soon?” Jovian asked as e sat down. Serpentine coiled herself into a ball to get comfortable.

“Jovian, I came to tell you about some new information that I have received,” she replied.

“What? What do you mean?” he asked.

“It is about the Amethyst Army,” she responded, “They are gathering forces in large numbers. They plan to attack Earth very soon.”

“Oh no,” he said, “How long do we have?”

“I don’t know. They weren’t very specific,” she said, “It could be months, weeks, or even days.”

“Then I must hurry and find the remaining senshi,” Jovian declared.

Serpentine nodded, “And I’ll continue gather more information.” Jovian nodded his head.

Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen finished listening to Jovian and Serpentine’s conversation. This time, they were not in their senshi armor. They were dressed in their civilian clothes: Hermes Kamen in his dark and demure clothing and Cupid Kamen in his sporty clothing. They looked at each other. They knew that they had to help Jovian and the senshi find the other senshi.

****

The Scorpion Stinger hovered closely behind Earth’s moon. It prepared itself for an encounter with any of Earth’s artificial satellites. The communication satellites were tricky to conceal themselves from the ship. Thus, the Scorpion Stinger emitted a counter signal to block the communication satellites’ information collection ability.

Serpenna sat on her throne in the throne room. She stared at her viewing screed, which showed energy signal trails leading from Earth to a twenty planet, binary star system. “Go fin these energy sources,” she ordered the Snakewinders, “Do what you must to get it.” They bowed and walked on-by-one out of the room. “I must get a better strategy,” Serpenna muttered with her fingernails pressed to her lips.

****

The library was filled with many people. They sauntered in and out of the building. Some stood and walked between the stacks, searching for a book of his or her choice. The closing and opening of books, papers turning over, pencils and pens scratching against paper, and the erasing of pencils were the only things heard. The library seemed to be in its original order.

Lydia peeked over a shelf of books. Jovian stood up in her magenta tote bag, watching something or someone between a bookshelf and the books. Their actions looked suspicious. They inched to the side to get close to the target. Lydia lowered her head and reached in her magenta tote bag as if to retrieve something from it. “Jovian, are you sure that she is the one?” she whispered as she glanced at her target.

“Yeah, I’m certain,” he replied in a soft voice.

Lydia and Jovian watched as their target, a young girl, walked towards the check out counter with a book in her hands. The young girl looked of European descent and about fifteen years old. Her dark brown eyes match her elegant dark brown hair. Thin pink streaks flowed throughout her curly hair. Her medium length dark brown hair was elegantly held up in a long thing ponytail. She wore a Juuban Junior High School uniform, white pleaded socks, and brown suede shoes. She carried a brown bag strapped over her back.

Lydia swiftly swung back to the stacks with her back against the bookshelf. She swiped a book off the bookshelf and opened it like she was looking through it. “What senshi is she, Jovian?” she whispered as she looked over her left shoulder through the top of the books and the bottom of the bookshelf.

“She is Sailor Metis,” Jovian replied in a soft voice.

The young girl thanked the librarian and placed her rented book into her brown bag. “I will see you tomorrow, Shibue-san,” she said with a Romanian accent as she flung her brown bag on her back and strapped it over her shoulders. Then she headed towards the front door.

Lydia closed the book and placed it back on the bookshelf. Then she and Jovian followed behind the young girl. As she walked away from the building, they stopped and looked around themselves to prevent other people from overhearing them. “Jovian, do you happen to know her name?” she asked.

“Yes, she is a Romanian girl name May Lupei,” he replied.

“Should we continue following her?” she asked.

“Yes, but don’t follow her so closely,” he responded, “We don’t want to be seen as something other than what we really are.”

****

Lydia walked up to May Lupei’s home front door. Jovian dropped down into her magenta tote bag to take a short sabbatical. She pressed her left index finger against the doorbell button. Then she heard footsteps approaching the front door. Lydia stepped backwards to allow room for the front door to be pushed open. However, outwards doors always bothered her. She did not understand why the Japanese had outward front doors, but she thought to ask about it on another day.

The front door opened outward. A young girl about fourteen years old appeared before Lydia The young girl looked European and a lot like May Lupei except for the hair style. Her dark brown eyes matched her dark brown hair. Her dark brown hair fell below her shoulders and was tied in two braided pigtails with curly tendrils at the end. Thin orange streaks flowed elegantly through her dark brown hair. She wore blue jeans, a red sweater, white socks and pink fuzzy slippers. Lydia suspected that this girl must be May Lupei’s younger sister.

“May I help you?” the young girl asked.

“Hello, My name is Lydia Taylor. I go to school with May Lupei,” Lydia responded, “Is she here?”

“Oh, you’re May’s classmate? Hello, I’m May’s younger sister, June,” the young girl said, “And yes, she is here. Do you want me to get her for you?”

“Yes, please, thank you very much,” Lydia politely replied.

“May, you have a visitor,” June said sweetly.

“I will be right down, June,” a voice said from above.

June noticed that Lydia Taylor was still staring outside. “Oh, I am sorry,” she said, “Why don’t you please come in.”

Lydia stepped into the foyer as June closed the door behind her. “Thank you very much,” she said as she gracefully took off her shoes and placed them next to the foyer’s step.

June noticed movement within Lydia’s magenta tote bag. Then a brown dog stood up and placed its paws on the bag’s edge. She was in awe of the white star on the dog’s forehead. “Oh, what a cute little dog!” she said, “What is its name?”

“Thank you: his name is Jovian,” Lydia replied, “Do you want to pet him?”

“I would love to,” she said as she reached out her right hand and began caressing Jovian’s head, “Hello, Jovian: What a good boy!” Jovian closed his eyes and pressed his head against her warm skin.

A young girl cleared her throat, which interrupted their sedate moment. They looked towards that sound. May Lupei stood at the base of the stairs. She wore blue jeans, a brown long sleeved turtleneck, and white socks. “Did you want to talk to me about something?” she asked.

“Yes, I did,” Lydia replied, “but may I talk to you in private?”

May gave her an odd glance, and then she started at her blankly. “Whatever: follow me,” she responded as she turned around and walked up the stairs.

“It was nice meeting you,” June said graciously.

“Thank you: It was a pleasure meeting you as well,” Lydia said smiling. Then she followed May up the stairs with Jovian hanging onto her magenta tote bag with his paw.

May lead Lydia into her room. Lydia scanned May’s room. Her room contained a warm, comfortable, and conservative atmosphere. The off-white carpet felt as soft as a cloud. The khaki brown comforter set blended with May’s khaki brown walls. The long khaki brown curtain gave the appearance of a higher ceiling room. Her mahogany bed frame matched her mahogany desk and dresser. The window sat perfectly adjoined in the wall’s middle. The bed lay at a forty-five degree angle between the left and the window walls. Her desk rested against the window wall while her thirty by thirty-six inch dresser rested against the right wall. May’s room looked like May took efficient and delicate time to properly manage her room.

May turned around to face Lydia. “This room is the most private as it gets,” she said, “So what is it that you want?”

“I suggest that you should sit down because there is information that will be hard for you to understand,” Lydia responded.

“Alright,” May replied as she walked to her bedroom door and closed it. The she turned around, walked towards her desk chair, and sat down. She used her right hand as a gesture for Lydia to sit down on her bed.

“Thank you,” Lydia said as she walked to the bed, sat down, and gently placed her magenta tote bag on May’s bed.

“Can you please get on with whatever you want to say? I have to get back to my studies,” she said in a monotonous tone.

Lydia nodded. “Why if you could be someone important and do something important in your life?” she began.

“Huh? What are you babbling about?” May asked.

“I believe Jovian here can explain it better than I can,” Lydia replied as she looked at him.

“You dog can?” May asked.

“Yes,” Lydia said looking at him.

Jovian cleared his throat. “Please don’t be afraid…” he began in a subtle tone, as May red her right elbow on her right knee and rested her chin on her right hand’s knuckle.

May raised her eyebrows a little and slowly rested them again “What do you know?” she uttered, “Now please continue with whatever you have to say, please. I have a lot to accomplish right now.” Lydia looked at her oddly.

Jovian ignored May’s first comment and continued with his mission. “Did you receive those gifts that I left for you?”

May lifted her head and looked towards her right. “Do you mean these?” she asked as she opened her desk drawer. Jovian nodded. “They’re from you?”

“Yes,” he replied.

“What about them?” May asked.

“You have the ability to aid us in our mission to protect the planet with those objects,” he replied.

“What? How?” she asked.

“Take that stick with a six-pointed star on its top and raise it in the air. Then say ‘Metis Crystal Power, Make Up!’” he answered. She looked puzzled. “Sailor Metis is your soldier name…”

“Me? A soldier?” May responded, “That’s crazy. No, you’re crazy.”

“It is true, May,” he said.

“Besides, I don’t have time for this,” she said as she stood up, walked towards her bedroom door, and opened it. “Now please leave.” Lydia picked up her magenta tote bag and strapped it over her right shoulder. Then she stood up and complied with May’s request. May closed the bedroom door behind Lydia once she stepped into the hallway.

June slowly opened her bedroom door. “What is wrong? I heard yelling from May’s bedroom,” she said.

Lydia shrugged. “It is nothing that you should be concerned about,” she replied.

“Would you like me to walk you out?” June asked.

“Thank you: that would be a nice suggestion,” Lydia replied.

****

The sound of nature and traffic dominated the area. Sunlight rained down on the city as wind through the threes. Birds, insects and people migrated from place to place. Customers walked up and down the steps of the Hikawa-jinja while other customers crowded around the shrine itself. Ojii-san Hino gawked around the female customers as Yamada Yuuichirou struggled to hold him back. The female senshi and their guardians concealed themselves behind the shrine where they talked about the current situation on Earth.

“You had a nightmare with Queen Beryl? How creepy!” Makoto commented.

“Yeah, I thought that we had already gotten over dream plots,” Usagi said, “I hate those kind of plots. I never want to go through that again.” The others except for Zarah and Zorah responded with nods and 'I agree' statements.

“And Hotaru and I never want to confront out Black Lady and Mistress 9 alter egos again,” Chibiusa said. Hotaru nodded.

“At least you didn’t have dreams about your love ones berating you in life or death,” Rei commented.

“I know hot that feels,” Hotaru said, “My mama appeared in my nightmare before she transformed into my Mistress 9 alter ego.”

”Yeah, I had someone haunt me from my Sailor V days,” Minako said.

“Not only did the nightmares brought confrontations into our subconscious but they included our weak points and worst fears,” Ami said, “You can probably guess that my fear is not succeeding in school.”

“Everyone know what I like to be faster than the wind,” Haruka said, “But this time, I was not. It made me feel sad and weak.”

“I never liked cockroaches,” Setsuna shuttered.

“Is that it?” Usagi asked, “Did you have any other scary things in your nightmares?” Haruka and Setsuna nodded; they refused to tell the others about their younger twin sisters. They wanted to talk about them on another day.

“I never liked escargot,” Crystal declared, “I guess it was decided to include them in my subconscious.”

“I bet your worst fear is looks your smashing looks,” Callista commented sarcastically to Eliza.

“And let me guess: your worst fear is too much noise,” Eliza said sarcastically to Callista. She glared at her while Eliza returned with a smirk.

“My asthma go the better of me in my nightmare,” Ashley said.

“A similar thing happened to me, too. My weak ankles gave out when I tried to help colleen in my nightmare,” Hannah said.

“I never like school because I don’t like failure, so I ended up repeating a depressing damn day over and over again,” Geri said hyper.

“My nightmare involved loosing my comrades in battle,” Lydia said.

“I’ve always had a social fear, especially when it came to any sort of stage performance,” Heather said timidly. Michiru placed her hand on Heather’s left shoulder.

“Mine was similar to Lydia’s, except I was by myself,” Misty commented.

“My nightmare was similar but I couldn’t aid Misty in time,” Zoe added.

“I had a similar experience to Crystal but I was afraid of spiders,” Colleen commented, “In my nightmare, I was buried alive with them.” Her account brought chills down Usagi and Chibiusa’s spines.

“Unlike everyone else, I knew my nightmare wasn’t real,” Michiru said sedately. “It tried to trick me into believing that I was a failure with my musical talents.”

“I was convinced that my nightmare was real until I saw my parents,” Makoto said, “They died in a plane crash when I was younger, which is why I despise airplanes.”

“My dislike of break ups caused me to have a similar experience,” Kali added, “Luckily, I figured it out in time. Instead, the being in my nightmare tried to steal my energy.”

“Mine was quite unusual,” Hillary spoke up, “I have a fear of snakes. In my nightmare, they piled to form a man; however, I don’t know who he was but I felt something bad about him.”

Makoto shivered. “Ooh, how creepy!” she said.

“That’s good that you paid close attention to your instincts, Hillary-chan,” Rei said.

“Now. Let’s focus on the new situation,” Jovian announced.

“Zarah, Zorah, you two told us about the new threat,” Luna commented, “How did you two and Mamoru-chan prevent from being affected by the sleeping spell and how did you reverse it?”

“We were told by two senshi that the spell had a short range,” Zarah answered, “One of them used his weapon to disrupt it, which came from one of the enemy’s hands.”

“New senshi? And they are male?” Artemis asked.

“Yes, they introduced themselves as Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen, but they said that they weren’t ready to join us yet,” Zorah answered, “They were still investigating hot spots in the city.”

Lydia droned out of the conversation. She was deep in thought about May Lupei’s belligerent attitude towards her destiny. May’s response seemed cold and emotional. I wonder why she holds so much contempt towards this idea, Lydia thought.

****

Men and women crowed the rooms in the city’s museum. Only whispers were heard throughout the building. Shoes clacked against the tile floor as they migrated from room to room. The surveillance cameras carefully monitored the visitors’ movements and the valuable exhibit pieces. They zoomed in on the entryway. Two brunette girls walked into the building: on with a low ponytail and the other with two braided pigtails. They were causal, comfortable clothing: one wore blue jeans, a brown long sleeved turtleneck, and black shoes while the other wore blue jeans, a red sweater, and white shoes. The girls were May and June Lupei.

The Lupei sisters walked into the samurai exhibit. Then they looked over many of Japan’s many wonders for a while. Next, a loud crash and a people’s screams interrupted the girls’ concentrations. A creature appeared to their right. It looked male and gray skinned. It lacked irises and pupils. It wore a brown tattered short-sleeved shirt and long pants. He stared at the humans with a menacing look. As soon as the visitors saw the creature, they ran for his or her lives. However, the creature blocked the Lupei sisters from escaping. He grabbed June Lupei and began draining her life force. May jumped on it to force him to release his grasp on her younger sister, but he grabbed her and pushed her to the floor.

“Let her go!” May ordered as she stood up and began running towards the creature.

It looked at her. “No,” he said as he raised his left hand and released an energy wave She dodged out of the way as it made a hole in a wall and destroyed a surveillance camera.

Then the creature felt something biting his left, which caused him to releases June Lupei. He looked down and saw Jovian with his teeth engraved in the creature’s left leg. The creature shook him off, which sent Jovian sliding ten feet from him. The creature searched for his victim but she was no longer in his vicinity. A girl with brown hair and dark green eyes managed to move June Lupei away from the creature and into the arms of May Lupei.

“Are you okay?” Sailor Leda asked.

“I’m fine,” said May nonchalantly.

“Oh good, more for me to drain,” the creature chided.

“I think not!” a male voice exclaimed as a crystallized sword made of water struck the creature’s back. It screamed and fell to the ground. Then it stood up and faced his attackers. Hermes Kamen stared back at him. Cupid Kamen, Sailor Pluto, and Sailor Deimos stood behind their comrade.

“You two comer us as we tend to that girl,” Cupid Kamen said to Sailor Pluto and Sailor Deimos. They nodded as the men ran over to Leda and the Lupei sisters.

Sailor Pluto raised her Time Staff. “Dead Scream!” she whispered.

“Flame Encircle!” Sailor Deimos shouted as the two attacks converged together and engulfed the creature, which knocked him down.

Jovian walked over to May. “May, you have to please help us. We need your help,” he said, “Like I said, raise your henshin wand and say ‘Metis Crystal Power, Make Up!’”

May hesitated for a moment she watched Sailor Pluto and Sailor Deimos fight the creature. “Fine! Just this one time only,” she said as she reached in her pocket and pulled out her henshin wand. Then she stood up and raised her henshin wand into the air. “Metis Crystal Power, Make Up!” she shouted as green energy turned into metallic chains, which shot up and wrapped themselves around each body part: head, legs, arms, and torso. Next, they melted and encased her body in a metallic cast. Finally, it broke apart, she sun once, and she stood fully dressed. She posed with her body partially turned around, her feet crossed, her hands on her hips, and a smug look on her face.

The creature laughed as Pluto and Deimos fought him. Sailor Metis could not stand to see the creature anymore, especially after what he did to her younger sister. She wanted him dead. She impulsively ran towards him and kicked him in the gut. “What!” he said shocked.

“Hey, ugly, you’re history!” Metis shouted, “I am Sailor Metis, the senshi of the Electrical Moon. On behalf of the moon Metis and the planet Jupiter, you will be defeated!”

“Oh really now?” he mocked.

“Just watch me!” she shouted, “Electrical…” Metis glowed with green energy. Then she spun clockwise as metallic chains released from the ground and wrapped around the creature. “…Embrace!” she finished as she made her revolution. Next, the energy formed into her hands and she pushed them in front of her body. The attack, an electrical current, surged inside the creature’s body and disintegrated him.

“Sailor Metis, does this mean that you will help us with our mission?” Jovian asked.

“Like I said, this was just a one time only event,” Metis answered as she untransformed and walked over to her younger sister. Unbeknownst it May and the others June weakly watched her older sister change from Metis to May and heard their conversation.

“Why won’t you help us, May,” Leda said, “Our energy is getting stronger and smarter. We really need you help.”

May sat on her knees and cradled her younger sister’s head in her arms. “I am sorry. I have better and more important things to do with my life at the moment,” she replied.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
I am sorry for the delay. I tried to finish in November but I was sick off-and-on. Instead, I started this episode in November '09 and finished it in early December of '09. I wanted to upload this one with episode #10.