Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Teki wa sara ni ue te eru. // The enemy takes the upper hand. ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #12 - Teki wa sara ni ue te eru. // The enemy takes the upper hand.
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Japanese Terms:
Ja ne matte - See you later (informal version of Goodbye)
Tamaru - Stop

Romanian Terms:
La Revedere - Goodbye

~-~-~-~-~

“Sailor Metis, does this mean that you will help us with our mission?” Jovian asked.

“Like I said, this was just a one time only event,” Metis answered as she untransformed and walked over to her younger sister. Unbeknownst to May and the others June weakly watched her older sister change from Metis to May and heard their conversation.

“Why won’t you help us, May,” Leda said, “Our energy is getting stronger and smarter. We really need you help.”

May sat on her knees and cradled her younger sister’s head in her arms. “I am sorry. I have better and more important things to do with my life at the moment,” she replied.

June’s fingers on her right hand began to wiggle. She groaned weakly as she slowly opened her eyes. “May?” Leda asked as Jovian hid around a corner.

May immediately looked down. “Shh,” she said softly as she brushed her sister’s bangs away from her eyes, “It is all right now.”

“What happened, May?” she asked as she slowly pushed herself up from the floor.

“These lovely people saved us from a horrible creature,” said May. Then Jun turned to look around at them. Two men were dressed in armor with capes and masks: one’s colors consisted of blue and lavender and carried a sword in his hand while the other’s contained orange and red and carried golden bow and arrows around his waist. She noticed three women in her view: one sat down next to May while the other two stood next to the men. The women’s outfits were more elaborate and feminine than the men’s outfits. They wore earrings, chokers, pleated mini skirts, sailor collars, brooches, front and back bows, white elbow length gloves with three banded trims of their primary colors, shoes of different styles, and white leotard-like bodices. One woman’s long dark green hair fell below the knees and partially swept up in a half bun. Her dark red eyes blended with her tanned skin tone. She wore a golden tiara with a red oval-shaped gem, red downward arrow-like earring studs, pink lipstick, a black choker with a olden five-pointed star, a black collar with a white stripe, a red heart-shaped brooch, a dark red front bow, a long dark red back bow, a black skirt, black high-heeled knee-length boots with white trim, black glove trimmings, and her white bodice contained two white rings with a translucent sleeve. She carried a long grave skeleton-shaped staff in her right hand with a red orb in the middle and surrounded by three yellow gems. The other two women wore somewhat similar outfits. Their brooches were golden six-pointed stars. Their chokers contained golden planetary symbols. Their bodices laced sleeves. Their foreheads bore planetary symbols. And two layered ribbons were wrapped around their waist with six-pointed stars embedded in the middle. The woman beside the woman with the dark green hair wore black slightly feminine short hair. Her brown eyes matched the brown tints in her black hair. Her colors consisted of red and black. She wore earrings that looked like small red stars with red hanging stars, red heels, a Mars symbol on her choker, and a red Mars symbol on her forehead. The third girl wore long brown hair, which was held in a braided ponytail and held together with dark green and pink beads. Her dark green eyes contemplated her brown hair. Her colors included the green and silver colors. She wore earring studs that came in a clump of dark green and pink beads, green ankle boots with silver laces, a Jupiter symbol on her choker, and a green Jupiter symbol on her forehead.

“Thank you for saving me,” June said. The five nodded back to her.

“Now, not to be rude or anything but we have to leave,” May said as she helped her younger sister from the tile floor, “Thank you for helping us. La revedere.”

June gave her older sister a sudden quick stare; then she followed her sister. “Sayonara: Thank you again,” she said as she turned her head around and gave a quick wave; then she focused her attention back on her exit out of the museum.

“Why is May very resistant towards her destiny?” Sailor Leda asked as they watched the Lupei sisters fade from the five senshis’ vision.

“It is not easy to balance two lives at once, especially with the thought sacrificing yourself to protect others,” Sailor Pluto answered.

“It’s kind of like the Jekyll and Hyde complex, only without the personality change,” Cupid Kamen stated as Hermes Kamen glared at him.

“Don’t worry; I have a feeling that she will come around eventually,” Hermes Kamen said as he walked over to Leda and offered his hand, which he used to help her off the ground. Their explanations made her feel a lot better.

“I just hope that the last two Mokusei senshis’ awakenings will be smoother than May’s awakening,” Jovian said as he walked back into the room.

****

The Scorpion Stinger concealed itself behind Earth’s moon. It hovered closer to its dark cold surface to further prevent the ship’s exposure to the Earth’s artificial satellites. It pulsated signals towards them to bounce the Earth’s signals back to the planet’s artificial satellites. A silver object appeared in the distance. As it approached the Scorpion Stinger, the silver object became more distinctive. It looked like a medium sized spacecraft with yellow colored energy streams trailing behind it. It appeared to be picking up speed as it drew closer to the Scorpion Stinger.

The throne room seemed cluttered with noise. Serpenna sauntered into the room as her minions calmed down and gathered his or herself in their specific places. Serpenna snapped her right fingers, which created an elongated black conference table that fit as many as twenty people. “Sit,” she cajoled her daughter and Deviot with her right hand. They took his or her seats opposite from each other: Trakeena on her mother’s right side and Deviot and Serpenna’s left side. The Snakewinders took their places within the shadows. “Now…what do you have to report to me?” Serpenna asked as she put her arms on the table and clumped her hands and fingers together.

“Unfortunately no: I failed to find the source of our new competition,” Trakeena said,” but I plan on keep searching anyway.”

Deviot chuckled. Yes: focus on her, he thought.

Serpenna turned her attention towards Deviot and stared at him. “Do you have anything to add, Deviot?” she asked, which shocked him out of thought.

“Oh no, your majesty, I don’t,” he said nervously.

“You should,” she responded, “From what I have heard about you, you are a devious competitive warrior. I am disappointed. I expected more from you.” Her comments shocked him.

“I am sorry, your majesty, I didn’t want to make you mad,” Deviot responded. Trakeena smirked as she stared joyously at him.

“It doesn’t matter anyway. I guess that we will have to keep searching anyway,” Serpenna sighed.

“You won’t have to worry about that anymore, my dear friend Serpenna,” a feminine voice said as she walked out of the shadows and into the light. Her piercing, red eyes stared at them as her semi-braided, black hair blew in the wind. Her grayish skin camouflaged itself to whatever object that it touches. She looked more elite than Deviot. She wore black pants, a purple tank top with black tribal frilled borders, and purple metallic armbands. Serpenna’s eyes widened for she recognized the woman as her friend and ally, Dementia.

“I knew it. You are still alive,” she said surprisingly, “How did you escape? And where have you been?”

“Something called the Nexus saved me from a potential death. It knew that I wasn’t weak enough to die. Instead, it wanted to extract me from the situation, rejuvenated me, and provided me with the knowledge and abilities to beat a competitive force approximately ten light years away from this system,” Dementia said as she walked towards Trakeena’s side of the table and sat down next to her.

Serpenna leaned forward. “Knowledge? What type of knowledge?” she said curiously, “And tell me more about this system that you spoke of.”

“The system contains twenty planet that revolves around binary stars. The tenth planet is the only planet in that system known to support life,” Dementia responded, “However, I don’t know the name of the system, stars, and planets. What I do know is that the tenth planet consists of humanoid beings, and they have a sole kingdom called the Amethyst Kingdom.”

“Interesting,” Serpenna said, “How very interesting…”

Yes it is, Deviot thought.

“Dementia, are you ready to lend us a hand on Earth?” Serpenna asked.

“Not yet,” Dementia answered, “I am unprepared. Please let me get prepared first because I want to form a thorough battle plan. Is that all right with you?” Serpenna nodded.

****

Business flowed smoothly at the Crown Café. Subtle, quiet noises filled the air. Furuhata Unazuki and the other waitresses tended to their clients. She walked over to a booth table and gracefully placed plates of chocolate cakes and saucer and mugs of coffee on Tenou Haruka and Kaiou Michiru’s table. Michiru pushed a black tote bag aside as Unazuki put more napkins on the table. “Here you go, you two: two coffees, two cream cups, and two chocolate cakes. Enjoy!” she said smiling.

“Thank you,” Michiru smiled.

“Mm-hmm, you’re welcome,” she replied.

“Say, Unazuki, who is that girl over there,” Haruka asked as she slyly pointed at a girl with greenish-blue eyes and brown hair that seemed to be held up in a French braided ponytail. Her facial appearance looked Eastern European, and she wore a Crown Café waitress uniform.

“She is our newest waitress. She came from Hungary. Her name is Charlotte Rózsa,” Unazuki replied, “She’s suppose to be some kind of savant in the musical theater field.”

“Is that so?” Michiru asked as she looked over the booth’s barrier and glanced at the new waitress, Charlotte Rózsa.

Unazuki pressed the metallic silver tray against her chest. “Mm-hmm,” she responded, “Well, I have to get back to work. Ja ne matte,” Unazuki politely and gracefully turned around and walked away from them.

“I sense something about that girl, Charlotte Rózsa,” Haruka whispered.

“Do you think that we should be concerned?” Michiru asked quietly.

“No, she’s not a threat. In fact, the feeling feels familiar, like maybe she is one of us,” Haruka answered.

“Good, we should mostly focus our attention on our newest threat, which doesn’t feel like it comes from Serpenna’s crew,” Michiru declared. Haruka nodded.

Jovian peeked over the edge of Michiru’s black tote bag. He watched as the new waitress name Charlotte Rózsa walked passed him. She must be reawakened immediately, he thought.

****

A white star hovered in the vacuum of space. A secondary orange star weightlessly sat next to it. Twenty planets revolved around the binary star system. Most of the twenty planets looked like hot, icy, and gaseous planets. The tenth planet seemed to be suitable for life’s existence. Purple and pink nebulae rested in its background. Seven moons revolved around the tenth planet. They ranged in various colors and sizes: purple and the largest – twp-fourths the planet’s size; brown and second smallest; green and the sixth smallest terra cotta and the second largest; iridescent, gaseous, and the fourth largest; white-blue, icy, and the smallest; and thirty percent land mass, seventy percent water, and the third largest. Two thousand iridescent icy and rocky diagonal rings surrounded the planet. The planet contained seventy-five percent water and eight continents.

A large castle sat on the planet’s largest continent. Humanoid citizens preformed his or her required laborious duties. Purple armored soldier roamed the castle ground on foot and on various colored horses. One lone soldier with short green hair and magenta eyes stood on the castle’s roof and overlooked the castle grounds. Then he received a note from a lower ranked soldier with short shaggy blond hair and ice blue eyes and read it. He closed the note, nodded to the lower ranked soldier, turned around, and walked into the castle’s highest room’s entry-exit way.

A man stood in front of a darkened chair in the throne room. His hardened red-orange eyes with jet black eyebrows, mustache, and goatee. His bold head glared with the bright white and orange light from the rays of the binary star system, which came from the castle’s high skylights. He wore a black short-sleeved shirt, a black leather jacket, a pair of black pants, and a pair of black knee-high leather boots. “Sire, the construction of the ship is ninety-eight percent finished,” he said, “It looks like we will be able to start our journey sooner than we expected.”

“Thank you, Lyem,” the shadowed man responded, “Tell the engineers that I will be there shortly to inspect it.”

“Yes, sire,” he bowed. Then he walked away as the man with green hair and magenta eyes walked up to the shadow man and whispered in his right ear.

“Good, tell the good doctor that I will be right there, Goyseer,” the shadowed man demanded, “I want to see his progress for myself.” Goyseer nodded and walked away from him. The shadowed man stood up and walked into the dual sunlight. His blonde short messy hair fell to the ears while his silvery-blue eyes glared at the sky. An amethyst symbol sat on his forehead, which resembled a question mark without the dot at the bottom. He wore and amethyst long sleeved tunic shirt, black pans, a black leather belt with silver buckles, and back ankle length shoes. The man looked towards the room’s doorway and walked out of the room.

Goyseer and his man with the blonde hair and silvery blue eyes walked down a dark hallway, which was lit by torches that separated every four feet. Then they stopped in front of stonewall that were between two of the torches. The stonewall slowly and heavily slide open to the left at it revealed a secondary gray metallic door with dozens of metallic patches and rivets attached to each other. Next the metallic door slid open to the right side, which allowed bright light to shine on the two mean. The room contained the sounds of water, bubbles, machines, and humanoid voices, which spilled out into the dark hallway. The air reeked of formaldehyde, ammonia, and chlorine. Moisture circulated the room, which caused the men’s clothes and hair to stick to their bodies.

“Thank you, Goyseer, you may leave now,” said the man with the blonde hair silvery blue eyes.

“Yes, your highness,” he bowed. The he straightened himself out, turned around, and walked away.

A man with salt and pepper messy short hair and jade green eyes worked at a control panel next to a large empty tube. His facial appearance looked about fifty years old while his physical build seemed muscular and toned. He wore a white buttoned up long sleeved shirt with blue stripes, a red tie, a pair of black pants, and a pair of black shoes. His left hand rested in a pocket of a white lab coat as she readjusted his silver framed eyeglasses. Then the sound of a male tone cleared his throat, which interrupted the laboratory worker’s concentration. He turned to the source of the vocal sound. “Ah, sire, you’re here,” he said to his leader, “Thank you for coming: I have a lot to show you.”

“Just make it quick, Xatos, I need to be in the air hangar for the ship’s maiden voyage,” he said.

Xatos nodded. “I understand,” he said, “Please follow me sire.” The man with the short messy blonde hair and silvery blue eyes walked further into the room. Then Xatos directed his leader towards another tube, which contained a bubbling greenish-yellow liquid. His leader scanned the tube; a man floated inside the tube that wore a dark wetsuit-like uniform. A ventilator and a feeding flowed into mouth and nose while a small tube stuck out from the veins, which contained a slow moving pink fluid traveling inside the body. “This is what I wanted to show you sire,” Xatos said.

“What am I suppose to be looking at?”

“This here is the new generation of foot soldiers. I have implemented them with various gene-altering chemicals. They will change the foot soldiers’ appearances and brain capacities,” Xatos began. The blonde hair man raised his eyebrows to Xatos’ “brain capacity” comment, which signaled to him to provide a better explanation. “Their heightened brain capacities will provide them with various abilities, which originates from his or her personality traits.”

“How interesting…” the silvery blue eyed man said as he scanned the corridor to his right where he saw dozens of tubes filled with men and women foot soldiers whom were in a similar state to the foot soldier before his. “How did you get these people to sign up for your project?”

“They were willing participants,” Xatos replied.

“Impressive…and very loyal too,” the silvery blue eyed man said, “Can you do the same to my generals?”

Xatos bowed. “Yes, send them tome whenever you can,” he answered.

“Good,” the silvery blue-eyed man said, “Keep up the excellent work, Xatos.”

“Thank you, sire,” he said graciously.

“Now, I am off to take part in the ship’s maiden voyage…to the planet Earth,” the silvery blue eyed man said walking away from Xatos. Xatos watched as his leader disappeared into the darkness.

****

The evening seemed peaceful around the neighborhood except for the sounds of barking dogs, which circumvented around the Lupei home. Silence rang throughout the Lupei home. May and June Lupei sat on the opposite side of the family room’s tan sofa. June slowly placed a certain number of tarot cards on the mahogany coffee table as May heavily engrossed herself in her history textbook. June gasped as she laid down the last card and read all the tarot cards. May grew annoyed and groaned.

“What is wrong, May?” June asked.

“You should be focusing on your homework, not playing with your tarot cards,” May declared.

“I’ve already finished it, big sister,” she responded.

“It’s not enough,” May stated condescendingly.

“You know, May, you will bring about the downfall to those you are close to,” June said.

“That is stupid. You know what I will never do anything harmful to my family,” May replied.

“I believe what the tarot cards are saying…” June responded solemnly.

They heard the front door opening and closing. Two people walked into the room: Cristian and Elena Lupei, May and June’s parents. Cristian’s dark brown short hair looked clean and casual. Hi black eyeglasses blended with his dark brown eyes. He wore a white button up shirt, a blue necktie, a brown jacket, blue denim jeans, and a pair of brown shoes. Elena’s dark brown medium-sized hair was found in a twisted bun. Her dark brown eyes seemed bolder than her husband’s dark brown eyes. She wore a gray pantsuit, a red blouse, black casual heels, a thin golden necklace, small golden earring studs, and faint pink lipstick.

“Hello, girls, I see that you are working hard as usual,” Elena said as she walked over to May and June and kissed their foreheads.

“At least one of us is,” May said sarcastically.

“May!” Elena shockingly exclaimed.

“That is okay mom. I am not offended. She is just stating her opinions,” June said.

“Still, it is not good to speak unkindly to other people, especially to your sister, May,” Elena said. May did not bother responding to her mother’s comments. She wanted to preserve her energy for her studies.

The sudden silence gave June the chance to ask her parents a question about her sister. “Mom, dad, what would you do if you had to sacrifice something like a hobby or s personal life in order to save other people’s lives?” June asked. May shot her a glare.

“If it is absolutely important, then I would do it,” Cristian answered. Elena nodded.

May scoffed. “That is obviously an illogical answer. It is very unreasonable to assume that everyone will do that at the drop of a hat,” she stated. No one responded to her reply. They did not want to respond to a grumpy and stubborn person.

June started gathering her laid out tarot cards together as her parents went into the kitchen. I’m afraid that May won’t come around soon to help her Sailor Senshi friends, she thought worriedly as she placed the tarot cards back into their box. “I have to somehow convince her to help them before it is too late,” she whispered very quietly to herself as she walked out of the room.

****

The sounds of havoc consumed the local electrical power plant. Men and women fled the facility as a creature roamed throughout the area. The creature’s skin possessed a greenish glowing hue while its eyes contained golden irises, black slit pupils, and red sclera. It looked feminine, tall, and well toned. She wore a metallic evening dress with not sleeves, thigh slits on both left, and a swoop neck collar. She wore adjoined knee length laced-up black boots and translucent stockings. Her long olive green hair wrapped itself in a rope braid, which was held together by peridot colored bands. Her hair lacked bangs, which showed off her upper and lower fangs and pointed ears. The creature forced her way to the main power distribution console and stuck out her right hand. Then vein-like wires shot out from the top of her right hand and stabbed themselves into the power distribution console, which began draining its power reserves into the creature’s body.

Suddenly, a sword’s cut into the creature’s right arm and interrupted the power absorption process. As the creature held onto her right arm, she stood face-to-face with a sharp and silvery sword. She looked passed it and stared face-to-face with Sailor Uranus’ menacing face. “Yamaru! Don’t go anywhere!” she growled.

“Pooh, pooh, pooh,” the creature said in an electronic, stoic tone, “I guess you will do very well for a puny thing.”

“Huh? What does that mean?” Uranus asked. However, the only response that she received from the creature was a laugh. Uranus refused to let it bother her; instead, she decided to draw the creature far away from the power reserves. Uranus swung her Space Sword at her but she ducked the maneuver and punched the dirty blonde hair girl in the gut. Uranus returned with a quick right kick, which sent the creature away from the area. Uranus followed after her. “Damn, she’s a hard one,” she said as she ran down the stairs.

“Submarine Reflection!” Sailor Neptune shouted. The attack shocked the creature because she let out a screech.

A girl with greenish blue eyes and long brown hair tied in a French braid ponytail walked up beside Neptune. She wore a similar uniform to her but her primary and secondary colors were green and white. Her uniform looked more elaborate than her uniform. A green Jupiter symbol sat on her forehead. She wore green ankle boots with white laces. A golden Jupiter sat on her green choker while a golden six-pointed star brooch rested in the middle of her front bow. A white double ribbon wrapped itself around her was as her long back glowed elegantly down her legs. She adorned a pair of green ankle boots with white laces on her feet. “Should I do something now?” the girl asked.

“Yes, Sailor Adrastea, do whatever you must do quickly,” Sailor Pluto said as she and Sailor Saturn walked up next to them.

Sailor Adrastea did not hesitate. “Terra…” she began as lightning struck her hands and formed into a green ball. “…Burst!” she finished as she jumped up and slammed it into the ground, which released glassy spikes from it. Then they darted into the creature, which held her in place.

Sailor Uranus ran up to them. “Good job, newbie,” she said. Sailor Adrastea nodded.

“Our turn,” Sailor Saturn said as she and Pluto stepped forward, “Silence Glaive Surprise!” The creature looked shocked and let out a laugh.

“Dead Scream,” Pluto whispered.

“Chum ba’el boq Argus,” the creature laughed as the attacks consumed her, which dissolved the attacks as soon as the last of her organic matter finished disintegrated her.

****

A metallic silver ship emerged from a blue special vortex. It looked almost as long as the Earth’s moon. It reached maximum heights, which overshadowed anything in it path. Its engines glowed a faint lavender color as its thousands of windows shined an ethereal white light. A strange cuneiform like written language plastered itself on top of the vessel: a vertical line with a “U” through the middle, an upside down lower case “e,” an upper case “T” with an uppercase “Z” attached to the T’s right tip, and a horizontal line with a left slanted vertical line, a vertical line next to the slanted line’s right, and a longer horizontal line through the two vertical lines’ middle. The ship inched closer to the Earth’s main satellite to conceal itself from Earth’s artificial satellites.

Serpenna sat before her daughter, Dementia, and Deviot. She listened quietly as Trakeena and Deviot bickered about each other’s failures. She watched proudly as her daughter strongly stood her ground. She had an enough of Deviot’s incessant whining, so she classily slammed her left hand on the table, which startle the two. “I thought I would change the subject,” she said casually, “Dementia I meant to ask you about your progress on your plan.”

“It is almost finished. I just have to tie up some loose ends first,” Dementia answered. Deviot gave her a strake look.

Then a Snakewinder walked into the room and gave Serpenna a note, which she immediately read. “Do it,” she said to the foot soldier. It nodded and rushed out of the room. Trakeena gave her a worried look. “We have just been hail,” she informed.

A man’s face appeared on the view screen. His short blonde messy hair fell in his silvery blue eyes, which resembled balls of ice. “Hello, this is the starship Vezr and my name is Prince Argus of the planet Panoptes. I see that you have run into those pesky Sailor Senshi,” he introduced, “I wonder if you would allow me to assist you?"

“What should I?” she asked.

“Because I have dealt with them before,” he replied.

His comment intrigued Serpenna’s curiosity. “Hmmm…let’s see what you’ve got for us,” she said, “Now, you have my permission to dock with us.”

“Thank you very much, my lady,” he said. Then he ended the visual feed. Next, the Scorpion Stinger’s crew felt a jolt from the giant ship’s docking clamps.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
Note: "Chum ba’el boq Argus" means "Long live lord Argus" in a made up language that I made for the Panoptean society.