Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Iron Mouse's Frustration ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two: Iron Mouse's Frustration

GeoFront, NERV HQ, Outside Animeville

At a meeting, Gendo Ikari was finishing the meeting with some villains as he said, "Now, before we adjourn, my allies, I have one last matter of utmost importance. I need to send this parcel with the profit projections to Jafar in the Agrahbah Badlands. And it absolutely, positively 'has' to be there overnight."

"Yes, sir." the members said.

Then, Gendo handed the parcel to a man named Gozaburo, who handed the parcel over to Zirconia, who handed it over to a cat named Katz.*

*A/N: I'm going to use the PPGZ fanfic series version of him if it's okay.

The cat looked at the employee saying, "Forgot prende asked for highly pressing package of power plant profit projections for Jafar in Agrahbah Badlands."

Then, each employee passed it down to one office to another until it reached to the office of a white haired girl in a mouse suit named Sailor Iron Mouse. She gasped as she noticed the package, then quickly snatched it and headed to Gendo's office.

At Gendo's office, she placed it down in front of him, saying, "Here's your package, Mr. Ikari!"

He frowned, sputtering, "My name is the return address, you senseless dunderpate."

He then turned to a woman named Neherina asking, "Neherina, who is this nincompoop?"

The girl frowned, thinking, 'Oh man, this is just like him. I've worked hard for a long time and he never even remembers my name. Well, that's about to change!'

She then began to speak as Gendo pressed the button, "My name is Sailor Iron-ow!"

She then got hit on the head by a small anvil.

"Hmm, sounded large when I ordered it." he muttered to himself before sighing and continuing as he glared at her, "I can't make hide nor hair of these metric booby traps."

Animeville High School

Back at the school, Miyako with Amy Mizuno was talking to the principal of the school as the blonde girl asked, "I believe we should open a program for the music department."

"Yeah, we've got a really great instructor lined up." she said, pointing to the door.

Out stepped a man playing the horn as they gasped.

"Midvalley the Hornfreak!" Seto and Ichigo exclaimed.

Amy then said, "He's ready to give up being a member of the Gung-Ho-Guns and settle into a nice teaching job."

He grinned to Seto, saying, "These two have told me all your students are as bright and dedicated to jazz as she is."

The two laughed nervously as the owner of Kaiba Corp grinned, placing an "Approved" Stamp on the paper.

"Next!" he said.

After a while, the Toon Patrol came in, looking at the school, now partially an oil factory.

"Wow, I can't believe this school got so much oil," Sarah said to him.

"Duh, yeah," Stupid began, "it even converted to a oil pump."

Then, the intercom began to buzz with a voice saying, "Excuse me, Seto. There's one more student here to see you...someone named Gutsman or something."

Seto grew suspicious, then sighed and said, "Send him in."

Then, in came Gendo Ikari in a badly made Gutsman costume as he walked up to the desk.

"Guts, guts, Seto," he began, doing a bad impression, "I understand you're taking suggestions from students, eh?"

He then tried sitting on the desk, trying to place his leg up.

He then continued, "Well, me and my fourth form chums think it would be quite corking if you'd sign over your oil well to the local energy concern."

Seto groaned, telling him, "Listen here, Gendo."

He gasped while Kaiba continued, "It was naive of you think I would mistake this town's most prominent fat man for one of my students."

He frowned, glaring angrily at Kaiba as he said, "I want that oil well. I've got a monopoly to maintain! I own the electric company, and the water works -- plus the hotel on Naoko Avenue!"

"That hotel's a dump and your monopoly's pathetic. This school's oil well is not for sale, particularly to a blackhearted scoundrel like yourself." Smart Ass told the fat man.

Gendo then prepared to attack as he said, "I see. Then I'll just have to...attack you!"

Furiously, he tried attacking, but to no avail due to Psycho and Greasy tripping the fat man to the ground.

"Senor," Greasy began, "he said it ain't for sale."

"Help me, men!" Gendo shouted.

Then, a few of his men came, one of them trying to use stables at Seto.

The man sighed, saying, "Please, don't waste the staples."

Gendo and his men groaned. It would seem they would need to try another way to get the oil.