Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ He Stoups to Conquer. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three: He Stoups to Conquer.

At Cafe Mew in Animeville Park, Usagi, Nadia, Shinji, Asuka and Sailor Iron Mouse were talking. "I'm happy for the school. It sounds like this money's going to provide a lot of new opportunities" Nadia said, Usagi looked at her, all glum. "Big deal."She said " They didn't approve my idea; they said it was unfeasible"

"It is unfeasible to resurrect the dead, Usagi." Asuka said " And even if Capitan Kangaroo was alive I doubt he'd want to hang around with you." Usagi Shrugged. "Oh yeah. I guess he'd probably want to be with his Family or something, huh?"

Iron Mouse on the other hand was pissed off. mostly at Her Boss, and The fact that he always forgot her name. Perhaps she could ask Yami Bakura (Who was in charge while Sailor Chaos was spending six Weeks in Rio with Eric Cartmen and Misato, or so he said.) to send Gendo to the Shadow Realm or Chop him of and feed the bits to Usagi and tell her it is Beef Pocky Bits. "Oh, I hate my job. I mean, what's the point when your boss doesn't even remember your name?" She said That was when Sarah and Psycho came in to The Cafe. "Well at lest My dad hasn't done anything Stupid.........Yet" Shinji said, "Don't Tell me...Gendo is at it again?" Sarah said walking over to them.

"Yep," Usagi said "He dressed as a student and tried shooting Seto Kaiba with Staples." Soon she started laughing as did the rest of them.

"You better be laughing that that Son in law of mine and not at Me!" said a Deep dark Voice. They turned and saw the Co-head of Security and Dark Lord of The Sith, Darth Vader...........in The maid like Uniform of the Mew Mew Girls when they were Working in The cafe. everyone in the Cafe stayed quiet.....then Grievous walked by."Well, well Vader....You starting to Crossdress?" the Cyborg General of The Droid Army said, then Everyone started laughing. Vader was now pissed off, But He didn't want to face The Anger of Mint, who was waiting for her Tea. and Mint was more powerful then Palpatine, who was with her........waiting for his Tea.

"Well Iron Mouse," Sarah said, "I have an idea." Iron Mouse looked at the Weasel from Toon Town, "What? What's your idea?" "When my father was first trying to catch my mother's eye, he senther a box of candy with his photo in it. After that, she never forgot him." Sarah said, Iron Mouse looked at Sarah again. "That's all well and good, but it's not really your idea, is it now, Sarah?" Yoda walked by soon saying, "Missed The Point, Iron Mouse characteristically has."

CHAOS HQ, Downtown Animeville

Watching the Building of The Oil Well, Gendo looked at with with Hate. "That's it. Fumble about with your widgets and do-bobs. It will all be a monument to futility when my plan comes to fruition." He soon looked at his own Drilling Team, made of of NERV Agents and Neo-Atlantian Troops. a Sign read "CHAOS Oil........Makeing The world a Better Place..............To Destroy." Gendo's Deputy Commander and close Friend, Kôzô Fuyutsuki, look at Gendo and sighed."Sir... What I am about to say violates every sycophantic urge in my body, but I wish you would reconsider.This isn't a rival company your battling with: it's a school. People won't stand for it." Fuyutsuki said, "Pish posh," Gendo said, looking though his binoculars, "it will be like taking candy from ChibiChibi," Gendo soon saw ChibiChibi eating some Candy, "that sounds like a larf. Let's try it right now."

"Er, um, there's some candy right here, Sir." Fuyutsuki said, Pointing to the Box that Iron Mouse left. "Why don't we eat this instead of stealing?"

Gendo looked at the Box. "Oh, very well." The two started eating till they were sick, Then Fuyutsuki saw a Picture in The Box. "Now look, there's a photo in here" he said, Gendo looked at it. "Ah yes, I believe that's Sailor Aluminum Siren, the woman who found my precious teddy bear Bobo. Oh, and that Lead Crow gal, my former Bodyguard. Oh and um, that's uh, Tin Cat, she was my heir for a brief period, you know?" He said. then he saw one last Piece. "what is that Piece of candy, Fuyutsuki?" Gendo said. "the sour quince log, sir" Fuyutsuki said., That Piece of camdy was Covering Iron Mouse's Face. "Ew! Dispose of it." Gendo said " And, uh, send a thank you note to Siren, Crow and Cat for Me."