Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Mickey's Dog Injured ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Four: Mickey's Dog's Injured

Animeville High School

Later, the next day, the crowd gathered around as Seto Kaiba, next to his brother Mokuba, began to announce what would happen that day.

"My fellow Animeville Citizens." Seto began, "Today Animeville High embarks on a new era: an era of unbridled spending where petrodollars will fuel our wildest educational fantasies. These young minds will enjoy every academic advantage until they have graduated to the proper colleges, which has no oil, I bet."

He then pointed as he said, "Now to switch on our oil pump for the very first time, here's our top student, Ami Mizuno."

A voice shouted, "Nerd!"

Ami ignored it as she threw the switch. Then, the ground began to rumble until only a squirt of one drop of oil came out.

Mokuba, looking at the radar, gasped, "There's no pressure. Someone else has tapped this well!"

"Aye Caramba!" Midvalley shouted.

Unknown to any of them, the pipe was becoming short to reach the pool of oil in the crust as another pipe was sucking the oil down. The oil was now going into a familiar oil factory that Gendo's men had built as the boss laughed wickedly.

"Ah, soon that mighty apparatus will burst forth with its precious fluid. Almost sexual, isn't it, Fuyutsuki?"

Fuyutsuki chuckled a bit nervously. Then, all of a sudden, the oil, which was pointing to Toon Town, shot oil as the workers there cheered.

"Excellent," Gendo grinned wickedly.

Mickey's House, ToonTown

At Mickey's place, Pluto was sleeping in his dog house until he heard something rumbling. He then gasped, then he with his doghouse were hit. The dog house was broken as Mickey came out.

"Pluto?" Mickey asked.

He then gasped as he saw his dog in the wreckage.

"Holy Christmas! Pluto!"

He rushed to his dog, covered in oil. The mouse quickly dug him out of the wreckage of his dog's house, seeing Pluto howl, due to his leg being broken.

"Oh, Pluto." Mickey said, hugging his dog.

Toon Town Hospital, Uptown Toon Town

A bit later, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy looked at Ludwig Von Drake, who helped Pluto, in a cast on his leg with a doggy wheelchair out of the "Emergency" room.

"Well, Mickey, your dog's condition has been upgraded from stable to frisky, and he's free to go. His legs should be as good as new in a few weeks," he began, "but in the meantime he'll have to use the wheelabout."

Mickey just looked down as he hugged his dog, saying, "I'll get even with whoever did this to you, boy, I swear it."

The professor then realized something, saying, "Whoops, almost forgot. Wouldn't want you gnawing on those casts, eh boy?"

He then placed a huge cone on Pluto's head, making one of the owners with a parrot laugh at him while Mickey, Donald, and Goofy glared at them.

Donald quietly said to himself, "Maybe we should get the Toon Patrol to arrest them."