Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Gendo's Evil Spreads ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Five: Gendo's Evil Spreads

Seto Kaiba didn't like this, He had fond out that Gendo was The one who had took The Oil and now The Oil derrick was nothing more then a eye sore. He was tempted to go after Gendo and sic his Blue Eyes White Dragon on him and Watch Gendo Burn to death. "I'm afraid we've got no legal recourse against Gendo and his slant-drilling operation." Mokuba said. "The oil belongs to whoever pumped it first."

This was becoming a Bad day and it was getting worse, Sesshomaru was griping about Oil Blasting out of The Ground in Parts of Animeville and now reports of a Eruption of Oil in Toon Town.

Ichigo soon came in, fallowed By Grievous, Vader, Amy and Miyako. "What about all the expensive stuff we wanted? Can we still have it?" Ichigo asked, "Yeah? what about that Stuff?" Said Smart Ass as he and The Toon Patrol came in with Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Jessie, James, Mewoth and of course, Sango, The Sheriff of Animeville and Demon Slayer Pro. Kaiba looked at them "No!" was all Seto said.

Suddenly, Stupid soon Ripped his Shirt and Screamed "uhh.....Blast it!" Ichigo Sweatdroped along with James "I don't get it?" James said.

"In fact, to pay for the construction and operation and demolition of our new derrick" Seto said, "the school will have to eliminate all nonessential programs: music --" Midvalley Was so Shocked that he punched through his bongos, "and maintenance."

Ichigo was soon pissed off "Argh, I'll kill that Mr. Burns! And, er, wound that Fuyutsuki. Out of my way!" She said as she headed back home as Yugi, Iron Mouse and The other Animates came in. "Oh no, that's awful, Seto!" Yugi said. "Yeah, I'd like to settle his hash too." Sailor Lead Crow said. Aluminum Siren soon looked at Iron Mouse "Mouse, How can you work for such a man, Sure Galaxia-sama is a bit harsh, but Gendo is Evil." Siren said. "Well, he's not all bad. He did send me this nice thank-you card." Iron Mouse said, Kyle soon grabbed The card and read it "'Siren, Crow, and Cat.,' Sorry Mouse your name isn't on this." Kyle said, Tin Cat soon was on The Foor laughing. "He forgot you Mousey! HAHAHA" Mewoth said.

Iron soon looked at Seto, "Can you take your Little Brother out of here Please?" She said. Soon Mokuba and Miyako were out of The Room when The 'F' Word was heard though out Animeville.

Obi-wan heard it also "By The Force," he said That's the loudest profanity I've ever heard, and I've probably heard plenty."

Dead Moon Bar, 23 miles from the Dead Moon Circus Tent.

Tiger's Eye, Hawk's Eye and Fish Eye were sitting in The now hazy Bar watching a plant die because of The Toxic Fumes that the three couldn't see. "These fumes aren't as fun as beer." Tiger's Eye said as most of The Yomas and other monsters were dead from the Fumes, "Sure, I'm all dizzy and nauseous, but where's the inflated sense of self-esteem?" another Yoma soon dropped Dead. "Prehaps it died with that thing you call a Brain." Hawk's Eye said, he was wearing a Gas mask along with Fish Eye. VesVes was serving the Drinks today, wearing a Eco suit "Hey, if you guys are getting loaded of them fumes I'm gonna have to charge you." she said as Tiger's Eye was starting to turn Green, then suddenly, a Bunch of Battle Droids came into The Bar. "Man alive! There are, uh, men alive in here." The Lead Battle Droid said. another Battle Droid was testing The Air "I'm detecting over twenty different toxins in the air." it said, then Tiger's Eye belched, "Make that twenty one." it said again.

The Lead Battle Droid looked that The ones still living. "All right, everybody out! As long as Gendo Ikari is pumping oil, this bar is closed!" It said, "By Order of Mayor Sesshomaru." "Damned Gendo." VesVes said, "Let me just get one thing." she said as She Pulled a AK-47 from behind The bar. "Me Two." Tiger's Eye said as he pulled a Blaster out. "Ah: now there's the inflated sense of self-esteem!."

Toon Town

Every toon was out walking and having fun when the Ground started to Shake and then Oil started Blasting out. then.....

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oil Pipe that Gendo had Built had exploeded and Oil was now blasting out and was soon on Fire as Toon Town was soon Being Destroyed in Oil and Fire.

Animeville High

Everyone soon came out tp see Toon Town and it's Toons Being Blown Sky High "OH MY GOD! OUR HOME!" Sarah said as she soon started Crying on Pyscho's Shoulder. The others were shocked. "Oh no! Those Poor Toons!" said Maximilian Pegasus as he watched with everyone. "Oh my God! Gendo Blew Up Toon Town!" Stan said, suddenly a Piece of wood flew right into Kenny, Dead Center of his head. Lets just say Kenny was Sleeping with the Fishes. "OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!" Stan Yelled "You..." Kyle started to say, but Smart Ass soon Blocked it out by Yelling "DAMN YOU GENDO IKARI! NO ONE TRASHES MY HOME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!"

Geo-Front

"Well, Sir, you've certainly vanquished all your enemies: the High School, the local tavern, Toon Town...you must be very proud." Fuyutsuki said to Gendo Ikari. Gendo was looking at a model of Animeville. "No, not while my greatest nemesis still provides our customers with free light, heat and energy." he said. "I call this enemy...the sun. Since the beginning of time man has yearned to destroy the sun. I will do the next best thing...block it out!" He soon Pushed a Button and a Shield soon raised up over the Model. Fuyutsuki was shocked "Good God!" he said. Gendo was soon laughing like a Nut job. "Imagine it, Fuyutsuki: electrical lights and heaters running
all day long!" Gendo said Fuyutsuki soon did what he could do in this, Try talking Gendo out of it "But Sir! Every plant and tree will die, owls will deafen us with incessant hooting...the town's sundial will be useless. I don't want any part of this project, it's unconscionably fiendish." He said Gendo soon looked at Fuyutsuki with Maddness in his eyes. "I will not suffer your insubordination." He said "There has been a shocking decline in the quality and quantity of your toadying, Fuyutsuki. And you will fall into line, now!" Fuyutsuki soon started backing to the Door "No...no, I won't. Not until you step back from the brink of insanity. Your Wife wouldn't want this!" Fuyutsuki said as he soon bolted out of The Room. "I'll do no such thing. You're fired!" Gendo yelled at the Door. Gendo soon started setting The Model on fire "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!" he laughed..........till The Fire Reached The Model of The Geo-Front and Burnt it Down.

"oh, fiddlesticks" was all He said.

end of Chapter Five