Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Iron Mouse's Invasion ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Six: Iron Mouse' Invasion

Muto Residence/Game Parlor, Middle Animeville

That evening, at the Muto residence, both Yugi and his grandfather, Solomon Muto were reading the paper, which read, 'Gendo Plans Sunshine Halt', 'Special Section: Your Guide to Perpetual Darkness', and 'Town Meeting Friday'.

"Well, I have to say, Yugi," his grandfather began, "Gendo is being awfully inconsiderate...selfish even."

"Well," Yugi said to his grandfather, "I believe he needs some serious boostafazoo, I think."

He then noticed something under the sheet as it moved a little. Solomon also noticed as they both pulled the cover out. They screamed as they saw Stupid lying on the couch.

He awoke from the scream saying, "Uh, what's going on?"

"Oh my goodness," Solomon began, "Sorry about that. For a minute there, I thought we had mutated rats."

"Well, you'll have to get use to it for a while, 'cause we're staying here." a voice said to them.

There, they saw the Toon Patrol and three familiar hyenas.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yugi asked.

"All of Toon Town got destroyed, thanks to that stupid well of Gendo's." Wheezy coughed.

"Yeah," Shenzi agreed, "so it looks like alot of Toon Town survivors are gonna stick by here in Animeville for a while."

Ed laughed his usual laugh while Banzai glared at him.

"It's not funny, Ed." Banzai told him.

Yugi sighed, saying, "Come on then. We were just about to have dinner."

He then placed some carrots for a familiar baby, then to Stupid as he said, "Strained carrots for ChibiChibi, and strained carrots for you, Stupid."

"Duh, I want a bib too." Stupid stupidly replied, earning him a hit on the head by the pink cladded leader.

"This is gonna be a long stay over." Greasy replied to himself.

Outside Geo-Front

Meanwhile, with Sailor Iron Mouse, the angry Animamate drove as images of Gendo forgetting her kept repeating on her head saying the following.

"Fuyutsuki, who is that ignoramus?"

"Fuyutsuki, who is that lollygagger?"

"Who is the blubberpot?"

"Who is that baffleweed?"

"Lummox?'

"Puddinghead?"

"Beanhead? "

"Goon?"

"Goldbricker?"

"Goofball?"

"D rizzlepuss?"

"Fumblefist?"

She then angrily shouted, "STOP IT! STOP IT!"

The ghosts then gasped as they shouted, "Look out!"

She then screamed as she crashed through the gate of the Geo-Front.

"Just a minute," the old guard replied as he lifted up the stub of the gate.

Inside Geo-Front

Later, inside, Sailor Iron Mouse went into Gendo's dark office as she took out some spray paint, spraying the wall as she chuckled.

"Oh, you are so clever," the sailor said as she continued.

Then, all of a sudden, the lights came on as she gasped. On the wall was the words, 'Property of Sailor Iron Mouse' with the middle 'e' a little shorter before she could finish. There, she saw a surprised Gendo Ikari as he glared.

"Who the devil are you?" he asked her.

That was when the mouse girl couldn't take it as she screamed and ran toward Gendo, then began to shake him angrily with an anger mark on her head.

"Sailor Iron Mouse!" She shouted to him.

"What?" he questioned as he was shakened by her continously.

"Sailor Iron Mouse!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Mouse..."

"You're not making any sense, ma'am!"

"Shut up! Sailor Iron Mouse!"

"I can't understand a word you're saying!"

"I'm Sailor Iron Mouse!"

"You're just babbling incoherently..."

"My name is Sailor Iron Mouse!"

That was when she was dragged by two guards out of the place as she shouted, "Oh, you're a dead man, Ikari! Oh, you're dead! You're dead, Gendo!"