Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ The Shot heard Around The World ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 7: The Shot heard round the world! Gendo is shot!

Animeville City Hall

The Building was packed full of animes, Battle Dorids, Clone Troopers, Stromtroopers, Jedi, Sith, Rebels, Imperial Officers and toons. The Toons were talking each other and to a few Animes, all of them had guns and other Weapons.

"That Gendo has finaly made EVERYONE mad." Smart Ass said, "Well, he is going to get it for Destroying Toon Town." "He's Screams will be Music to my Audio Receptors." Grievous said, "His along with that Bloo." "Duh, Why do you want Bloo Dead?" Stupid asked when Bloo walked by them "Hi, Grievie." Bloo said "AGAHAGAH IT IS GRIEVOUS! G-R-I-E-V-O-U-S!" Grievous yelled.

Soon, The first one to start talking has Kagome, The Co-Mayor of Animeville " People,take it easy." She said, "We're all upset about Gendo's plan to, uh, block out our sun. It is time for decisive action. I and Mayor Sesshomaru have here a polite but firm letter to Gendo's underlings, who with some cajoling, will pass it along to him or at least give him the gist of it." Tea and Shippo soon cme up to Kagome. "Ah, Kagome, their are a lot of people with Weapons." Shippo said. "I think we should let them start talking, even Sesshomaru is armed." Tea said. Kagome soon looked at the Crowd. "Also it has been brought to my attention that a number of you are Armed. Therefore I will step aside and open up the floor." She said as The first one, Fuyutsuki, Unshaven and Dirty started talking. "Gendo Ikari was the closest thing I ever had to...a friend." Fuyutsuki said as he was crying. "But he fired me! And now I spend my days drinking cheap scotch and watching Comedy Central!" Everyone gasped. "Ehh, it's not that bad. I never miss South Park." Fuyutsuki said as Kyle put a Blanket on him.

Kishu soon came up to The Foor. "That Rat Gendo turned by Dear Ichigo into a Gun Wealeing Psycho." He said "Hey!" Psycho said.

"Because of Gendo, Toon Town was destroyed and now us Anime Villians can't take over Toon Town Because there is no Toon Town!" Yami Bakura said as The Anime Villains were soon crying out "Kill Him! KILL GENDO!"

"He killed Kenny!" Stan said, "That B*****d" Kyle Said.

"He Killed Music in the School!" Amy said.

"He robbed the school of financial security!" Seto Kaiba said

"He robbed the school of Me!" Midville said

"I lost my bar!" Neherenia said

"We lost Her Bar!" Tiger'e Eye said

"He Dared to Be More Evil then Me!" Naraku said.

"He Forgets my Name!" Iron Mouse said

"He Is a Jerk!" Asuka said

"He makes Bloo Look Smart!" Grievous said

"He is My Dad and I don't even like Him!" Shinji said.

"He Kills us Angels!" Tarbis said as the 16 other Angels agreed with him.

"He is Makeing us all Yell!" Nadia said as ChibiChibi said "Chibi Yell!"

then everyone stopped as one toon came to The Foor...Mickey with Pluto "Look what he did to my best friend!" Mickey said and started Crying.

"Oh, those wheels are squeaking a bit. Perhaps I can sell him a little oil" Gendo appeared, chuckling. The Toons looked at him and knew Fear and hate while The Star Wars Characters and The Animes got their weapons Ready "You Heartless Monster!" Mickey yelled, "You are a twisted old monster!" with that Mickey Charged at Gendo, then suddenly Gendo Pulled a Gun out and pointed it at Mickey as everyone gasped. "I've decided to protect myself ever since I was attacked in my office by an unidentified assailant." Gendo said, "Do'h!" Iron Mouse said. "If any of you Move," Gendo said, "The Toon will have one DIP Bullet in his head." The Toons soon started Panicing.

"Gendo!" Luffy said your scurvy schemes will earn ye a one way passage to Davy Jones Locker!"

"I'll see to it that You will suffer the infernal machinations of Th Shadow Realm!" Yami Bakura said while Gressey flicked his switchblade "Yeah!" Gresssey said as everyone with a weapon were ready to attack.

"Oh, you all talk big. But who here has the guts to stop me From putting this Buttet into Mickey's Head??" he said as The Animes and Star Wars Characters started avanceing at him, Gendo knew that if he did shoot Mickey, He wouldn't be alive.

He soon turned to leave then he turned back around. "One last question." he said. "have you ever seen the sun set...at three p.m.?" "Aye, once. When I was sailing 'round the arctic..." Luffy started to say when Gendo stopped him "Shut up, you!" Gendo said as he pulled out a Remote "Take one last look at the sun, Animeville!" he exhortd, pressing a button on The remote control. Soon a Giant Shield that had Gendo's Face on it started riseing out of Mount Anime and soon Blocked out Th Seting Sun. The Toons Started Screaming while Amy said "That can't Block out the sun forever, only till Morning."

Gendo, The Toons and The others were not lissening though. Gendo soon laughed as he walkd out when a Taxi pulled up and Misato came out " Hey Hey Hey! I have been in Rio for six Weeks and Sailor Chaos and Eric Cartman are busy trying to take over Columbia, did I Miss any thing?" She said.

The people were soon walking out of The City hall into The sunless day. "Eternal darkness. Well, that's just great," Queen Beryl said, "I could do better." "Listen, someone's got to get that Gendo. Where is that gun-Holding Mew when you need her?? " Palpatine said as Ichigo came up behind him "Sorry, I was useing the Litter Box." She said as The Street lights came on as Gendo started walking home. "Perpetual twilight, bathed in
the glow of NERV brand electricity." He said. he then jumped on a Lamp Post "Hello, lamppost. Whatcha knowin'? I've come to watch your...power flowin'" He Rhymed then jumped back down.


Back in City Hall

"Hey, that is odd, Kuyutsuki left his Jacket Behind." Usagi said

"Dude! Kaiba left his Brother Behind." Joey said as Mokuba was alone playing with Rin and Jaken, The Latter wanting Sesshomaru to save him from being a playtmate for The Humans. But Sesshomaru was also Nowhere to be found.

"Hey? where did Ed Go?" Banzai said.

"Gressey left his Hat Behind!" Sarah said.

In the Parking lot Yugi, Smart Ass, Nadia and ChibiChibi soon saw that The others were gone. 'Hey? Where is Stuipd? and Psycho and Wheezy?" Smart Ass said "Where is Grampa?" Yugi said as they soon started looking for The Missing People, leaveing Nadia and ChibiChibi alone.

Sango was walking out when she saw Gendo walking past talking to him self "After all these years, things are finally
starting to go my way. I feel like celebrating." He said as he arounded The Corrner, Sango soon started to head that away after makeing up her mind to arrest Gendo. then she stopped when this Happened.

"I -- oh, it's you." Gendo said to someone " What are you so happy about?...I see. I think you'd better drop it. I said, drop it!" Soon the Sounds of a fight Started up, Sango started Running when She heard "Get your hands off!" From someone, not Gendo, but a female, then.....

BANG!

the sound of a Gun going off.

Sango soon saw Gendo stumbleing and Gaspping, with a Ginshot to The left side of his Chest. Joey came out with Miroku "Hey! Are you alright Gendo? Joey said, Gendo looked at him, "I won't..... dignify that .......with a ..........response" Gendo stammered as he fell down.

"OH MY GOD! GENDO IKARI HAS BEEN SHOT!" Joey Screamed as everyone ran up to where Gendo Ikari was. "Hold it, this an't Gendo at all." Smart Ass said as he cae up. "It is a mask!" Soon Smart Ass was Pulling at Gendo's face then stoped. "Wait, it is Gendo Heh, his wrinkly skin, it...looks like a mask."

"I don't think we'll ever know who did this." Yugi said " Everyone in town's a suspect"

"Heh heh heh. Well, I couldn't possibly solve this mystery Can...you?" Tiger's Eye said, Pointing to Sango and Smart Ass.

"Yeah, I'll give it a shot, I mean, you know, it's my job, right?" Sango said.

"Me and The Boys will Help." Smart Ass said.

The Clock stuck three.