Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Hunt for Fuyutsuki. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 8: Hunt for Fuyutsuki.

"Everyone in Animeville and All of California Had a reason to shoot Gendo, even us." Ami said as everyone Groaned around The Table in Cafe Mew. "Mickey, he broke your dog's legs. Smart Ass, he destroyed your City. and Sailor Iron Mouse-- well, you kind of went berserk when he couldn't remember your name." Iron Mouse Got up and Yelled "Berserk is right!" then She sat back down and said to Purin "May I have some iced tea, please?"

Inuyasha soon looked at Ami "Aren't we forgetting someone...Sailor Suspect?" He said "I was just getting to me." Ami said sheepishly, "Because of Gendo, they canceled my jazz program, and my friend Midvalley got fired...but I could never shoot someone."

"Could so." Inuyasha said
'Could Not!"
"Could So"
"Could Not"
"Could So"
"COULD NOT!"

"Hey, Guys" Joey said stopping the Two, "As far as I am concerned, you're both potential murderers." Everyone Looked at him.

"The police already have a suspect: it's Fuyutsuki." Asuka said. Everyone in Animeville was Seraching for Fuyutsuki who was now Animeville's Most wanted Anime since The Evil Hentai Anime Chatacter, Dr H, who has his Star Seed taken by Galaxia and since it was not a Sailor Crystal, Dr. Became Sailor H and got Blasted by Sailor Saturn. "I Think Fuyutsuki has Gone to Mexico like The evil Villain want-a-be he was." Galaxia said.

"Uh....Yeah, Smingers did it. Case closed." Stupid said. "Now where's my hat? I'm going to.......uh.... the outhouse." and with that he went out The backdoor of The Cafe.

"We don't have an outhouse." Mint said, then she stopped and it dawned on her "OH NO! THE TOOLSHED!"

Downtown Animeville

Fuyutsuki was walking down Allys trying to Hide from The Animeville Police, Clone Troopers, droids, Stormtroopers, Yuuzhan Vong Warriors, Bounty Hunters and everyone else. He was trying to grapple with his horrible suspicion. "Oh...could I have shot Gendo in a drunken rage?" He said walking near a Side Street that was near H-Town. "No, no, not me. I know in my heart I --" He reached into his Pocket and felt something and then pulled out a .........

"A Gun!" Fuyutsuki said as he Smelt it "And it's been recently fired." He soon started Remembering what Happened.

Flash Back with Voice Over.

Fuyutsuki: Wait...I remember leaving the town meeting...

[flash to out-of-focus shot of Fuyutsuki's feet weaving down sidewalk.]

[a shadow walks up]

Fuyutsuki: I must have run into Gendo outside and --

[Fuyutsuki grapples with shadow, pulls gun, and shoots]

Right now.

"Gendo! What have I done?" He Cried out as a Hentai Demon Passed by, Putting a Wanted Poster into his Pocket.