Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Sun Block Removal & Caught ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9: Sun Block Removal & Caught

At Cafe Mew, Sailor Iron Mouse was spraying the inside of the outside toolshed, due to her losing in a straw drawing contest on who cleans it up, when the truck with the other evil scouts, Amazon Trio, and Amazon Quartet stopped on by.

"Hey, Iron Mouse," Tiger Eyes began, "us hotheads here is going to go tear down Gendo's sun-blocking machine."

"You want to come with?" asked Fish Eyes.

She sighed and nodded as she told them, "Sure. I've had it up to here with these damn rickets!"

She then waddled her way to the truck before getting on and heading off.

Outside Animeville

Outside the city, the group of Anime and Toons were pulling hard on the blocking device.

"Pull, guys, pull!" Momoko and Kaoru shouted.

Then, finally, it was free as it went sliding down the hill and crashed onto a town, as they heard many screams and yelps.

"Uh, what town did we crush?" asked Misato, wondering.

Seto then grinned as he said, "Malibu."

They then all shouted in joy, saying, "Yay!"

"The infernal machination of hell's grim tyrant is laid to rest." Sailor Lead Crow said with pride. "Now if we could do the same to Gendo's Oil Well."

Downtown Animeville

Back with Fuyutsuki, he was trying to calm down as he said, "Mmm...this guilt is driving me mad! I've got to tell someone."

He then looked at a church, then sighed and went in. Once inside, he went to the confession booth as he talked to a figure, thinking it was a priest.

"Father," he began, "I'm not a Catholic, but...well, I tried to march in the St. Patrick's Day parade. But anyway, I've got a...rather large sin to confess."

He then sniffed as he continued, "I'm the one who...shot Gendo Ikari!"

Then, the window was opened as six familiar weasels, a familiar Demon Slayer, and a few police pointed their weapons.

The pink cladded weasel then grinned, "That's all I needed to hear! Boy, this thing works great."