Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Danceing and Relese ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 10: Danceing and Released.

The Capture of Fuyutsuki as Big News in All of Animeville and in The Animeville Police Station, well, Sango decided to start a Party, and Singing her Favorite Song

Sango: "Kike! Oroka na ningen-domo!
Watashi wa shijou saidai no majo, Bandora!"

[everyone was dancing as a Few Fox Demons played Music]

Sango: Do-do-ra-do-ra Do-do-do-ra-do-ra
Do-do-ra-ra Do-do-ra-ra Bandora
Do-do-ra-do-ra Do-do-do-ra-do-ra
Do-do-ra-ra Do-do-ra-ra Bandora

[Smart Ass, Greasy and Stupid come in with a Flute, Drum and a Hand Organ, playing Music on Them as Sango Sings.]

Sango: Tooku ni nagameru chikyuu wa
Aoi shinpi no safaia

Chorus: Bow Down! Bow Down!

Sango: Doora sukoopu nozokeba
Ujauja kitanai gomi no hoshi da yo

[Soon Sango, The Three Weasels, Inuyasha and Miroku Appear out side while Hotaru Tomoe (aka Sailor Saturn) is Burning Hentai Manga and wanted Posters]

Sango:Chikyuu wo yogoshite iru no wa
Baka na jinrui ichimi sa
Ima ni watashi no kobun ga
Doshadosha tsubushite masshu poteto sa

[Sango Turns to the others]

Sango: Inuyasha, Smart Ass, Greasy, Stupid and..........Miroku! Stop Groping My Butt! [Hits Miroku]

Sango: Do-do-ra-do-ra Do-do-do-ra-do-ra
Do-do-ra-ra Do-do-ra-ra Bandora
Do-do-ra-do-ra Do-do-do-ra-do-ra
Do-do-ra-ra Do-do-ra-ra Bandora

[Music Fades]

In a jail Cell, Fuyutsuki was talking to Dr. Tomoe about The tale of Gendo's Greed. "The man became consumed by greed. He'd steal from anyone!"

(Flash Back )

"This isn't a rival company you're battling with, it's a school. People won't stand for it."

"Pish posh. It will be like taking candy from a baby! Say, that sounds like a larf."

(End of Flashback)

"And when he tried to steal our sunlight, he crossed that line between everyday villainy and cartoonish super-villainy."

Dr Tomoe looked at Fuyutsuki "Bah! He was a rank amateur compared to Me! Dr. Tomoe!" He Laughed as He Pressed a Button and a a Jet pack appeared on his back as he Flew up..........only to hit The ceiling "Ow! Ooh. Aw, when is my lawyer coming?"

Outside

Fuyutsuki was soon being sent to City Hall to face Sesshomaru's Judgement. Reporters were everywhere.

"Uh, Mai Valentine , Animeville Daily Shopper. Who are you?Where are you going?" Mai asked, only to be pushed out of The way by Scarlet Garcia. "Oh, do your research, Mai Uh, Scarlet Garcia, Channel Six News. How does it feel to be accused of the attempted murder of your boss and mentor?" She asked while Mai was getting up and started a fist fight with Garcia, which Fuyutsuki was Ignoreing.

"I...I feel about as low as Madonna when she found out she missed Tailhook." Fuyutsuki said as he was being Pushed in by a Stormtrooper.

Watching it were Misato, Asuka, Kyle and Stand.

"Oh. I'm going to say "Ouch" for Madonna!" Stand said. "Hey! That's _my_ Madonna gag. You stole my gag!" Misato said, Asuka looked at Misato. "and _you_ stole it from last Friday's episode of 'South Park' " She said. "Hey, We can sue you are Stealing our Lines, Misato!" Kyle said then it hit him. "Fuyutsuki must have seen that program too! He never misses it." Kyle said "Hmm...at the town meeting, he mentioned that he watched Comedy Central. I made sure to note that, as it seemed quite unusual." The Same thing came to Asuka then She said "Ye Gods! To Sesshomaru's Office!" She said as the Four ran.

Sesshomaru's Office

'Mr Fuyutsuki," Sesshomaru started, "your are Hear by........" Then Misato, Asuka, Kyle and Stand Bursted in. STOP THE TRAL!" Stand Said. "Officers: you have arrested an innocent man!" Asuka said.

"Gendo Ikari was shot Friday at three p.m., the very time that Fuyutsuki was at home watching "South Park". So you see,
he couldn't have done it." Kyle said.

"Yes, you're right!" Fuyutsuki said "I remember now, I watched that entire show. In fact I left the town meeting early so I could get home in time." Then he soon stopped. "and I shot someone on my way to my to my House! So...instead of wounding an evil old man, I may have killed an innocent man. That's much worse!" He started Crying.

"That's Him!" Yugi's Grampa yelled, Pointing at Fuyutsuki, "that is the Man to Tried to Shoot off my foot!" Everyone looked at Yugi's Grampa. Fuyutsuki soon got on his Knees. "Sir, I only hope you can forgive me for shooting at your leg."

"OK Fuyutsuki" Smart Ass said "you're free to go. And you" He Pointed at Yugi's Grampa "...one question. Do you know who shot Gendo Ikari? 'Cause we are _really_ up the creek on this one, heh heh."