Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Who Shot Gendo Ikari? ❯ Ami's Idea ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Eleven: Ami's Idea

Crown Game Center

At the center, Sailor Iron Mouse, General Grievous, the Toon Patrol with Sango (taking their break), Ami, Yugi, Joey, Shinji, Usagi, the hyenas, and the other Animates were watching the news that Mai Valentine was broadcasting.

She looked at the camera as she spoke, "And with the prime suspect cleared and found completely innocent, we must now ask ourselves: who could possibly be as bloodthirsty as Fuyutsuki?"

"I guess it's never the most likely suspect." Yugi said, shrugging.

"Perhaps now we should take the blame on either Bloo or Vader." the cyborg suggested.

"Yeah," Joey said, agreeing, "especially since Vader was forced to be dressed like a maid."

They laughed for a short while until Ami continued with the subject.

"Anyway, you guys, in 95% of cases, it is the likely suspect. The rest of the time, it's usually some deranged lunatic who did it for no reason." she said to them.

Then, everyone glanced at Sailor Iron Mouse, who glared back at them, saying, "Hey! I have a very good reason: That stupid Gendo Ikari can never remember my name!"

(Flashback)

"Who the devil are you?"

"RAAAAHHH! Sailor Iron Mouse!"

"You're just babbling incoherently."

"My name is Sailor Iron Mouse!"

(End Flashback)

"Well," Shinji began, "I don't think anyone in this family is capable of attempted murder."

"Yeah, if you call a bunch of different Toons and Animes family." Banzai said.

"Eh...you never know what you're capable of." Greasy said to them, "I thought I could never get a chance to score with a Senorita, but last week, I almost proved them wrong."

"I'm guessing you got slapped by her, right?" Sarah spoke.

Shenzi then frowned saying, "What do you think?"

Ami then took out a tool kit saying, "Miyako says that all you need to solve a mystery is an inquisitive temperament and two good friends. And I've got an inquisitive temperament. Maybe we with the other Sailor Scouts and Powerpuff Girls Zetto could help solve this."

"What? You and those girls?" Sailor Lead Crow said, laughing in hysterical laughter.

"Uh, maybe you're not mature enough to solve the mystery we're having right now," Sailor Aluminum Siren said to her.

"Anyway, maybe you girls should solve an easy case, like who put that mud in the freezer?" the demon slayer suggested.

Just then, a pink furred creature with a purple nose, antennas with green pom poms, and red eyes wearing overalls named Fuzzy Lumpkins came out, showing a few popsicles to the group.

"Who wants chocolate ice cream?" he said to them.

Then, the excited Usagi pointed to herself as did Joey, Stupid, and Ed, saying, (laughing in Ed's case) "Me! Me! Me!"