Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And….In Japan!?

Chapter # 3

****Recap Of Chapter 2**********

“Kagome. Were you really going to hold being a half-demon against him?” asked Sango, they were pretty sure that Inuyasha was out of ear shot and Kagome continued.
“No I wasn’t. I was just going to say that he was a half-demon, so…he probably doesn’t feel the same way about me….that’s all.” Kagome said. Sango sighed. These 2 were going to be at it for ever, before they realized that they loved each other.

******End Recap****************

The past 3 days had been weird for Kagome. When ever she was around Inuyasha, she wouldn’t say anything. And sometimes when he thought they were asleep in Kaede’s hut, he would whimper slightly before leaving. She knew she hurt him, but she didn’t know how much she did, she didn’t know he loved her, and she didn’t know that he thought she hated him for being a half demon. Then she remembered something. Tonight was the new moon. She sighed and climbed out of the tree she had been in and walked towards camp, it was getting dark and they had set off looking for jewel shards again. She walked onto the camp site, not saying a word and everyone stared at her. Even Inuyasha seemed to be watching her.
“Kagome?” asked Sango. “Sis? You alright?” asked Chris. He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder, she flinched and growled at him. Inuyasha gaped at her. She just…..growled. he thought, his mind going haywire from shock. Kagome recoiled and sat down away from everyone, staring at the fire. She was trying to look happy for them, but Inuyasha could see the sadness, and guilt in her eyes. He sighed to himself and got up.
“Where are you going?” snapped Kagome.
“For a walk wench.” he replied.
“You forgot what tonight was?” she asked.
“Huh?” he asked and he turned around.
“New moon.” was all she said and he sighed.
“Dammit.” he muttered and he sat back down.
“Oh relax.” muttered Kagome. “Humans aren’t that bad.” she said and she walked back into the forest. Sango sighed. Miroku let out the breath that he didn’t know he was holding.
“Man…she is pissed.” he said.
“She growled at me!” snapped Chris.
“Just figure that out genius?” snapped Inuyasha.
“Oh shut it.” said Chris. Kagome walked back in to the camp and glared at everyone. She was carrying her backpack over one shoulder. She threw it to the ground and sat beside it. Clearly wanting to be left alone. As the sun began to set, everyone watched Inuyasha, well. Everyone but Kagome. She kept staring at the sunset and sighing. As the sun finally disappeared behind the mountains she turned and Inuyasha’s hair and eyes darkened, his ears shortened and moved down the sides of his head and his fangs and claws shrunk. Chris and Wyatt jumped back in surprise and Inuyasha glared at him. Kagome stood up and walked over to him.“Good.” she said.
“Huh?” he asked. She bent over to him. “We need to talk.” she said in a cold voice. Inuyasha shivered but glared at her.
“then talk.” he said. Kagome growled.
“Don’t play tough boy right now. At the moment I can easily beat you.” she muttered. “Yeah right.” he snapped. Kagome grabbed his wrist and whipped it around his back, pulling him to his feet. Kagome pushed his hand up to touch his shoulder and he winched.
“Alright! Just stop it.” he snapped. Kagome smiled and lead him into the forest. Chris and Wyatt looked at each other and Miroku and Sango followed. Chris and Wyatt not far behind.

Kagome stopped when she was pretty deep into the forest. She dropped Inuyasha’s arm and stood in front of him, staring at him. He kept his eyes anywhere but on her.
“Look at me.” she said in a ordering tone. Inuyasha grunted but obeyed. He stared into her chocolate brown eyes and lost himself for a minute. Damn human emotions. he thought when he found himself again.
“I’m sorry.” she whispered. “Excuse me?” he asked, slightly shocked. “When Kikyo hit me with the arrow and I woke up….I know you heard me say I love you then I said you were a half-demon. And now you were avoiding me. I was hoping you wouldn’t take it the wrong way but I guess you did…. I’m sorry.” she said.
“Forget about it.” said Inuyasha.
“No I cant! I didn’t mean to say it like that.” she snapped.
“I’m used to it….I-it doesn’t matter.” he said looking away. Kagome sighed and hugged him.
“What are you doing?” he asked.
“I’m hugging you stupid.” she said. He chuckled lightly. “I’m really sorry.” she said.
“You don’t need to be. I’m fine.” he said.
“You know. I never really told you why I hate Kikyo so much did I?” she asked.
“Oh no! Here is comes.” whispered Sango.
“No…I don’t think you did.” Inuyasha replied.
“Well…its cuz she only like you for your human form….I mean like really. It’s almost the same as liking Miroku for his wind tunnel!”
“Wind tunnel?” whispered Chris.
“Never mind.” said Miroku. Inuyasha chuckled.
“Why would you like him for the thing that could suck you up?” he asked. Kagome laughed, but she held onto him.
“I don’t know. Miroku is a nice guy….he just has to keep his hands to himself.” said Kagome.
“You got that right.” whispered Sango.
“This again!? You still like him better then me?” Inuyasha asked.
“I never said that.” Kagome replied. “Besides….he is no where near as um….what’s the word? Um I guess….special would be it I guess.” she muttered. Inuyasha grunted.
“Special in a good way? Or a bad way?” Inuyasha asked.
“Good way.” Kagome replied. And Inuyasha smiled. Then he noticed that he still hadn’t moved his hand form his sides when Kagome hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her, both lovingly and protectively.
“You know Kagome?” he asked.
“Hmm?” she replied.
“The little brat is right.” he said.
“About what?” Kagome asked.
“About the fact that I cant do anything without you.” he said. Now what made him say that? Kagome laughed. “And when I thought you were dead….I actually felt my heart shatter….you know that?” he asked. Dammit! Dose he know how to shut up!?
“Really?” she asked, looking up at him. He blushed and nodded. She smiled at him. “You know.” she said.
“Hmm?” he asked.
“I really do love you.” she said.
“Human me?” he asked a little hurt.
“No. The half-demon you.” she replied.
“W-what?” he asked. He had half expected her to say she loved his human side. But she didn’t. “Then why did you say to everyone that I was just a half-demon?” he asked.
“I said that because I thought because you being half-demon meant that you probably didn’t feel the same way.” she replied.
“Kagome…” he said. She looked up at him and smiled.
“You know….I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t love me. Actually I still think you love Kikyo. But by the way I am always S-I-Ting you I wouldn’t blame you if you didn’t.” she said. Then she looked away. Inuyasha put his finger under her chin and forced her to look at him.
“Kagome…. No matter how hard I try I cant love Kikyo.” he replied.
“Why not?” she asked.
“Because… for one: she is dead. Two: she only loved the human me and three: she almost killed you.” he replied. Kagome gasped.
“What do I have to do with it?” she asked.
“Because I cant live without you…” he said and he leaned his head in closer so that their lips were barley touching and he said.
“….and I love you.” and before she could say anything he crashed his lips onto hers, sending shock wave after shock wave throw her body. She moaned into him and kissed him back full force. Sango turned bright red and looked away. Miroku just stared in a perverted way and Chris and Wyatt were furious. Their sister, a witch, someone who KILLS demons was now in a lip-lock with one! It was just unforgivable. They almost ran out of the bush when Sango and Miroku grabbed them, covered their mouths and pulled them back to camp.

Kagome pulled away from Inuyasha and he groaned before opening his eyes. She smiled at him. He smiled back.
“You know something?” she said.
“What?” he asked. She smiled.
“That was my first kiss.” she said warmly. He smiled.
“Well. I’m glad I gave it to you.” he said and he kissed her again. She pulled away a few minutes later. “Um…we should get back to camp.” she said. He sighed and let her go. “Yeah I guess we should.” he replied and he started walking side-by-side with her. He had never felt this happy in his life. He just couldn’t keep the smile off his face. Kagome reached down and gabbed his hand, he looked down at it and gave it a little squeeze. She squeezed back and they smiled as they walked into camp.

Chris and Wyatt were being dragged back to camp. Wyatt by Miroku and Chris by Sango. When they finally let go of the boys Chris groaned.
“Man your strong women.” he muttered. Sanso smiled.
“That’s what happens when you’re a demon slayer.” she snapped back.
“Why did you drag us back here!?” snapped Wyatt.
“We saw the look in your eyes, and we knew that you were going to break Inuyasha and Kagome up.” said Miroku.
“As we should of! Our sister is out there, lip-locking with a demon!” snapped Wyatt.
“So!?” said Sango. “If she loves him then what should it matter!?”
“It matters because she is a witch!” said Wyatt.
“That doesn’t matter!” snapped Miroku.
“Yes it does! As a witch she kills demons!” said Wyatt.
“So what!? It dosent matter in he was a human or a ful demon! As long as Kagome is happy you should be happy too!” snapped Sango.
“Do not yell at me!” yelled Wyatt.
“Then leave her alone! She might love a demon but she loves him all the same!” said Sango.
“But that doesn’t matter! It is against the rules of being a witch to fall in love with a demon!” said Wyatt, his voice getting louder.
“Do not yell at her!” yelled Miroku. “Kagome loves Inuyasha weather you like it or not! So you might as well drop it! And leave her alone!”
“I am not letting my sister share a lip-lock with some demon!” snapped Wyatt.
“That isn’t your call.” said Kagome as she was Inuyasha walked into camp, Wyatt gasped as he saw they wre holding hands.
“Kagome! Let go of him right now!” said Wyatt.
“Make me.” was Kagome’s only answer.
“Listen to me dammit!” Wyatt snapped.
“Why should I?” Kagome asked, her face emotionless but her eyes showing great anger.
“Because I am your older brother and that’s a order!” said Wyatt. Kagome growled. She let go of Inuyasha’s hand and she walked towards Wyatt a bit.
“Do. Not. Make. Me. Blow. You. Up.” she snarled.
“As if you could!” snapped Wyatt. Kagome growled, Inuyasha was slightly scared of her. Then she smirked.
“If either of you assholes have a problem with Inuyasha. that’s your problem. Because at the moment. I DON’T GIVE A FIRE RATS ASS!” Kagome screamed. Inuyasha gaped at her. She just put his most common saying to use. He was really scared now.
“Kagome!” Wyatt yelled.
“SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH!” Kagome screamed. “I am tired of everyone telling me what to do! First was mom, then Inuyasha, then my friends, Hojo, and now you! I do NOT I repeat do NOT take orders. You got that!?” she yelled, she was now towering over Wyatt, anger clearly imprinted on her face and in her eyes. Wyatt just stared at his little sister who had just blown up in his face. He looked at her, and felt slightly scared. They still didn’t know if her powers would do haywire, so he was supposed to take it easy. Kagome stepped back from him, and calmed herself down.
“As long as you 2 are over here……you listen to me.” she said. “Got it?” she asked Wyatt.
“But you were kissing a-” he stopped as Chris hit him over the head.
“Idiot. In case you haven’t noticed. She doesn’t really care what you think.” he said. “Besides. Aunt Phoebe did! And you never got mad at her! I think you should just leave her alone!”
“No way!” said Wyatt.
“Then why don’t you go to Phoebe and say the same thing to her as you just did to Kagome.” Chris warned. Wyatt gulped. “But you wont. Your scared of her. And your scared of Kagome too. You might have that stupid barrier of your but we don’t really know if Kagome can blow you up or not.” he said.
“Barrier my ass.” muttered Kagome.
“try it then!” snapped Wyatt. Kagome glared at him and flung her hands in his direction. A blue bubble surrounded him a sparks flew everywhere as her attack hit it.” Kagome smirked.
“Your turn.” she said.
“Kagome are you crazy?” snapped Inuyasha.
“Oh relax. He wont do it.” she said. Wyatt smiled.
“Tree.” he said and a tree disappeared just the same as before, it appeared above Kagome’s head and then her own pink barrier flared, slamming against the tree and sending it flying, Kagome smirked.
“What the hell? I’m the one with the barrier!” Wyatt snapped.
“And I’m Kikyo’s recarnation!” Kagome yelled then she gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth. She slowly turned t Inuyasha was was staring at the ground.
“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say that.” she said.
“It’s ok. I don’t care.” Inuyasha said. Kagome mentally punched herself. “I have been meaning to tell you that you look nothing like her.”
“I don’t?” she said.
“No your not. She always had a dull and bored look, you have a happy look all the time, and you always have a spark in your eyes and when your mad it feels like I’m staring at a fire really.” he said. Kagome laughed.
“Well. I was told that a lot before.” she said and she turned back to Wyatt and Chris. Chris was still hitting Wyatt over the head.
“Guys. Stop it.” Kagome said and the boys straightened up.
“Go to sleep.” she ordered. The boys saluted and said.
“Yes ma’am.” Kagome giggled. Then she thought of something, She laughed harder and said.
“At ease gentlemen!” and everyone started laughing. Chris and Wyatt just glared at her and climbed into their sleeping bags. Miroku and Sango curled up and went to sleep, Shippo was already asleep on Kirara. Kagome sat down by the fire.
“You should get some sleep Kagome.” Inuyasha said.
“I’m not tired.” she said.
“But you still need to sleep.” he said.
“Well…could I sleep with you?” she asked. Inuyasha’s eyes went wide. “What?” she asked. Then she thought for a moment. “Oh! Not like that! I mean actually sleep.” she said a little embarrassed and blushed like crazy. Inuyasha let out a sigh of relief. Sure he wanted to….but then again…he wasn’t too sure if you could forgive him afterwards.
“Well….sure I guess.” he said. Kagome smiled and walked over to him. She sat down beside him and sat in his lap. She squirmed a bit until she was sitting between his legs, and he no longer had his legs crossed. She grabbed his hands and pulled then around her, holding them to her stomach before leaning on his chest ad going to sleep. “I love you Kagome.” he whispered.
“I love you Inuyasha.” she whispered back. He smiled and rested his cheek on the top of her head before falling asleep himself.

*********************************************************** ***************
Well. There is chapter 3. Hope you like it. Please review, and have a nice day!! :D