Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed And...In Japan? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Charmed And…In Japan?

A/N: Read the ((* for a special hint for future chapters. Thank you! And I do not own Inuyasha or the Charmed Characters. Now on with the story!

Chapter # 5

“Do you know where they are?” Chris asked, as he looked around for Kagome and Inuyasha.
“Why would you care? You’re part of the reason she ran off.” Sango snapped. She really didn’t like it when someone made her sister cry, especially when they were supposed to be her brothers.
“Well I didn’t mean to! Besides, brothers and sisters fights all the time!” Chris countered.
“Playfully calling them names, and fighting over a toy is ‘brother and sister fights.’ This wasn’t a brother and sister fight! You made her cry! And you told her that her brother, the brother that she lived with for most of her life.” Sango added when Chris opened his mouth “Oh not being her bother. What dose it matter who she calls family?”
“I don’t think she should get attached to them, their really not her family.” Wyatt said, deciding now to butt in.
“I don’t care if their really not her family!” Sango screamed. “All I care about is the fact that you ticked her off, and you made her cry! I love Kagome like my own sister! And don’t you dare tell me that is isn’t my sister.” Sango growled, and by now you could all but see the smoke coming out her ears.
“Sango, calm down.” Miroku whispered.
“I will not calm down!” she yelled “They came here acting like they owned Kagome! Acting almost like Koga! Treating her like she was just a piece of property, and object to be owned! And you have the nerve to tell me you’re okay with that!?”
“I’m not okay with it! Lady Kagome is like my sister too Sango! And I don’t need you biting my head off just because I want you to calm down and not get every demon on the planet after us!”
“Argh!” Sango screamed and she reached for Hiraikotsu. Miroku instinctively flinched. “Oh relax.” Sango said and she turned to the two boys staring at her. “I hope you know how to run.” she said, a evil smirk on her face as she threw it at them. Their eyes went wide and they dropped to the ground. “You’re gonna pay for making Kagome cry!” Sango screamed.
*Crash*

“Did you hear something?” Kagome asked, lifting her head from Inuyasha’s chest.
“Hmm?” he muttered before he cleared his head. “No, why?”
“Oh it’s probably nothing, I just thought I-” *CRASH* “Heard something…” Kagome finished slowly. And two boys came running out of the trees, screaming.
“Get back here!” Sango screamed, chasing after them and swinging Hiraikotsu over her head.
“Sango!” Kagome yelled and Sango froxe, looked over to her friends. She gave a confused look when she noticed their postiton, but shook it off and walked over to them.
“Hi.” she said.
“Hi.” Kagome replied. “Why are you trying to kiss Wyatt and Chris?”
“Oh I just got mad at them for making you cry. Are you okay now?” Sango replied, placing an arm on Kagome’s shoulder. “Do I need to kill em’?” she asked. Kagome laughed,
“I’m fine, Inuyasha helped. And you can kill them if you want to.” and when Sango moved to get up. “After they help us kill Naraku,”
“Damn.” Sango muttered. Kagome laughed again.
“Thanks Sango.” she said, jumping up and hugging her.
“No problem, what are friends for?” And Wyatt and Chris came running back, still screaming, as a extremely mad Miroku can running after them.
“God, is everyone out to get them?” Kagome asked.
“Everyone who cares.” Sango replied, and she looked down at Inuyasha.
“I would prefer if Inuyasha, didn’t go after them. I want something left of them so I can have my turn at them.” Kagome said when Inuyasha started to get up. “Man, ruin my fun.” he muttered, slipping his hands into his sleeves and leaning on the tree behind him.
“Hey look, even Shippo’s after them,” and true enough Shippo was chasing after them, transformed into a 6 foot tall dog.
“Shippo!” Kagome called, waving and the dog stopped and looked at her before transforming back again.
“Kagome!” he yelled running over to her and jumping on her to give her a hug. “You’re ok!” he said, whimpering a little.
“Yes Shippo, I’m fine. Go find Miroku and tell him I said to leave the boys alone. I wanna have a go at them later.” Kagome said.
“Alright!” Shippo said happily before bounding off. Kagome laughed a little.
“I think we should head back.” she said to Inuyasha.
“What?”
“Back to Kaede’s, see if she’s heard anything.”
“Seems like a good idea. You’re not just looking for a way to go back home are you?” Inuyasha asked.
“No, I just wanna stay her and kill Naraku.” she said. “But if you’re offering-”
“I wasn’t.” he replied, cutting her off. “It was more of a threat.”“Oh really?”
“Yeah. That if you left, I was gonna have to come after you, and get you in the middle of that school thing of yours. And what would your friends think when they see my ears?” he asked, wiggling them for effect.
“I Don’t know what they would think, but I know what I think.”
“And what’s that?”“That those ears a extremely cute.” Inuyasha snorted, he was obviously trying to hide him amusement, and the ‘good side’ that he had shown Kagome only moments ago…
“Alright then, we’ll head back. But you’re not going off to that world of yours.”
“Wouldn’t think of it.” And she turned, running off top find Miroku, Shippo, and the hopefully not to beat up boys.

It hadn’t taken them long to get to Kaede’s, only being days away to start with. And Wyatt and Chris were acting weird, extremely weird. As if they were planning something. And surprisingly they had that look Shippo gets when he’s about to play a trick on Inuyasha. And no one liked it. It scared Kagome half to death to know what they might be planning. The way they kept looking at each other, smiling, nodded, shaking their heads, made Kagome think they could read minds.
‘She needs to be trained.’ Chris thought.
‘I agree, but we need to find a way to get her trained, we can’t very well get Mom, Phoebe, and Paige over here can we?’ Wyatt snapped.
‘Then we take her there.’
‘Exactly.’
They boy nodded and looked at Kagome, smiling a little.
“Would you two stop staring at me!? You’re giving me the creeps.”
“Sorry.” they said in unison.
‘Why were you staring at me?” Kagome asked. “Was something on my face?”
“No, your face is perfect.” Inuyasha whispered into her ear, just low enough so that only she could hear him. She blushed and glanced at him from the corner of her eye before smiling. “Uh…Kagome?” Chris asked.
“Yeah?”
“Can…we talk to you for a minute?” Chris asked.
“Sure, talk.”
“He meant privately.” Wyatt clarified. Kagome, giving them a cautious glare, nodded and stood up. Only to hear Inuyasha growl.
“Relax. I’m be back in a minute.” she smiled and followed the boys out.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” Kagome asked, and she was slightly shocked to see that she had followed them to the clearing where the well was.
“We’re going back, for a while.” Chris muttered.
“What? Why are you guys going back? Is something wrong?”
“No, Kagome. Nothing is wrong. And it’s not just us that’s going back. We’re taking you with us.” Wyatt said.
“What!?” Kagome yelled. “I’m not going!”
“Yes you are! You need to be trained! And you can’t get trained here! You need mom! She’s the only one who can tell you haw to control your power!’ Wyatt yelled.
“I’M NOT GOING BACK!” Kagome screamed and good 15 trees snapped and broke, the crack ringing in the air for a few minutes, and then the whole group of demon slayers burst through the trees.
“Kagome! Are you okay!?” Inuyasha yelled. Kagome turned and then Wyatt wrapped his arms around her from behind.
“What are you doing!? Let me go!” she screamed. “I told you! We’re taking you back!” Wyatt yelled. “Chris! Go now!” he hissed. Chris nodded and jumped over the lip of the well.
“No! I’m not going back!” Kagome screamed, struggling against him. Inuyasha was running towards them, and not getting very far when Wyatt rolled over the lip of the well, taking Kagome with him.
“INUYASHA!” she screamed, and as the end of his name left her lips, her voice faded.
“NO!” Inuyasha roared, jumping into the well after them. He jumped out, ran out of the well house and towards Kagome, Chris and Wyatt only to see then disappear in a cloud of blue orbs.
“NO!” he roared again, falling to his knees and hitting the ground. “No, no, no, no, NO!” he punched the hard ground with each word he spoke. Then he did something he promised himself he would never do, -not sense his mother died,- he cried.

Kagome had been watching Inuyasha run out of the well house, then she suddenly felt a small tug on her body, and found herself in a living room. 3 women and 3 men surrounding them.
“LET GO OF ME NOW!” Kagome screamed, and Wyatt and Chris went flying off her. “TAKE ME BACK TO INUYASHA! NOW!” she screamed, stomping over to Wyatt and grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. “Now.” she didn’t say it very loud, but it came out harsh and threaten.
“I’m sorry Kagome, but I can’t seem to do that.” Wyatt said.
“Well you better find a way to do that before I purify your ass.” Suddenly Kagome felt herself being pushed, and thrown across the room.“Demon!” someone yelled.
“No Phoebe! Calm down! She’s Kagome! Our sister!” Chris yelled, jumping up in front of Kagome.
“Why the hell are you protecting me!? You’re the one who brought me here!” Kagome said jumping up and punching Chris in the face when he turned. “Take me back now!”
“If you’re their sister, and our niece, then why do you want to leave?” Asked the one called Phoebe.
“Because I want to be with Inuyasha!” and then she started screaming something in Japanese, that -luckily,- no one knew what she was saying.


“No, no, no, no.” Inuyasha kept repeating, hitting the ground over and over again, he had a pretty deep hole smashed out by now, and no one was around to see him like this. Or so he thought.
“Inuyasha?” Sota thought and Inuyasha stiffened. Here he was, crying on the ground and Kagome’s kid brother walking over to him. “Are you ok?” Sota asked and he heard Inuyasha sniffle. “Are you crying?” Sota asked, shock clearly on his face.
“Where’s your mom, kid?” Inuyasha asked completely ignoring the question.
“Out getting groceries. Why? And where’s Kagome?”
“Listen kid, I want you to find your grandpa, get him in the house, and then when your mom gets back get her in there too. I got somethin’ to tell ya.” Inuyasha said, not getting up.
“Alright.” Sota said and he ran off.
Inuyasha slowly got up, walked over to the well house, and jumped into the well. About to go tell the rest of the group what happened.


“Who the hell are all of you!?” Kagome yelled. Glaring at everyone in the room.
“Kagome, their your family.” Wyatt whispered.
“I told you once, They might be blood related, but their NOT my family!”
“Hey. I know what it’s like. To be in once family one minute then having people say that you’re part of another. It gets confusing.” Paige said.
“I’m not confused. I’m mad. These to idiots already know I don’t consider anyone here my family. No offence. It’s just none of you were there. So how can I consider you my family?” Kagome replied, obviously calming down some.
“I guess you can’t.” Paige said.
“Well Kagome, This is Aunt Phoebe.” Chris said. “This is Coop A.K.A Cupid. He’s Phoebe’s husband.” *I’m not sure if that’s his name on the series, but I’m just gonna call him that for now.* “This is Aunt Paige, her husband, Henry. And this is Mom, Piper if you want to call that, and Dad, or Leo if you prefer.” Chris said.
“Cut the hospitality crap. You only brother me here because I was locking lips with Inuyasha!” Kagome snapped.
“Hey! He’s a demon! Of coarse we brought you away from him.” Wyatt yelled. “If you don’t want to be blown to pieces I suggest you take me back.”
“That’s not gonna happen!” Wyatt yelled. And Kagome threw her hands in his direction, making a small explosion on his barrier, sending him flying.
“I believe I said now!” Kagome yelled, walking over to him. “So that’s where Piper’s power went!” Paige cried. “She was supposed to be the Charmed One! Not Zach!”
“And do I really look like I care?” Kagome asked, turning to them, a cold look that would make even Sesshomaru shiver, on her face.
“Um…not really?” Phoebe guessed.
“Man, you’re obviously smarter then you look.”


Shippo, Miroku, and Sango all stared down into the well. Half expecting Inuyasha and Kagome to come back, and half not.
When the well glowed blue and Inuyasha stood there, by his self, their hearts shattered. And they broke even more when he looked up, and they say the his tear stained face.
“She’s not coming back is she?” Shippo asked.
“She didn’t want to leave Shippo.” Inuyasha said, not jumping up. “They took her, not willingly, but force. And when I got through, they….disappeared into some strange light and they were just….gone.” His voice was shaky, and they could tell his heart was broken.
“She’ll come back.” Miroku whispered “I know she will. One way or another.” Inuyasha nodded, jumped up then back down again, vanishing in a flash of blue.
“I hope you’re right Miroku, I really do.”


“Mom. Inuyasha said to stay in the house!” Sota complained.
“I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt if I went out for just a-” and she bumped right into Inuyasha. “Oh, sorry dear, I didn’t see you there.” she said with a small smiled. And then she looked around. “Where’s Kagome?” she looked back up at him, and saw the tears well up in his eyes again before he squeezed them shut and looked away. “Oh my god.” she whispered. “S-she’s dead isn’t she?” she asked, afraid of what he would say. Inuyasha’s eyes snapped open and he looked at her in shock before he realized what it must have looked like to her.
“Oh shit!” he yelled. “No, no! She’s not dead. Honestly she’s not!” he said, chuckling at his own stupidity. “Its just…Chris and Wyatt-”
“Their not dead…are they?”
“No, But their gonna be when they get back, they took Kagome. Dragged her through the well and vanished in some weird blue orb thingies.” Inuyasha said.
“Oh dear.”
“Yeah.” then Inuyasha growled. “I swear when they get back, I’m gonna kill em’.”
“Not if Kagome doesn’t kills them first.” Sota muttered, obviously knowing that his sister cared for Inuyasha a lot, and that she wouldn’t take being forcefully taken away from him to well.


“How dare you!” Phoebe yelled. “I swear she’s a demon!”“I ain’t no demon!” Kagome shrieked.
“She’s just been locking-lips with one.” Wyatt muttered.
“Well aren’t you the observant one. Anyone with eyes would realize that Inuyasha never wanted to hurt me!”
“How would you know!? He’s a demon! He-”
“Don’t you dare tell me he can’t be trusted. You can sell your ‘Demons are all evil, and they all have to be killed’ crap somewhere else. Because I ain’t buyin it!”
“Demons are evil!” Wyatt yelled.
“He’s not a demon!”
“Yes he is!”
“He’s half!” Kagome screamed. “And as much as you know about demons, you don’t know anything about half-demons!”
“Their just like demons, Kagome!”
“They are not! Demons kill for fun! They always did, and always have. But half demon :Half demon and Human, prove that not all demons are bad. Most are but Inuyasha’s not. You wouldn’t believe how many times he risked his life for me. Almost died for me. And you wouldn’t believe what he’s been through. Did you know that half demons are considered a disgrace? That he thinks himself unworthy of my affection? Or that he thinks that just because he’s half demon that he shouldn’t be alive!?” Kagome yelled, tears were in her eyes now, and slowly running down her cheeks.
“I don’t care how he feels, or how he thinks, or how he was treated.” Wyatt hissed.
“Well I do. And I don’t care if you care or not. Inuyasha is important to me, the most important person in my life. And you just took me away from him. He’s saved my life, more then twice, and as much as you think it’s not possible, that it shouldn’t be, I love him. And I sure as hell know he loves me.”
“How can you be sure?” Phoebe asked, clearly understanding what this girl was talking about.
“Because I know him. He trusts me. And with him, that’s not easy, someone he loved hurt him, broke his heart, then stuck him to a tree. She looked so much like me, and you know what? I thought that every time he looked at me he saw her, so I left him once, not wanting to hurt him again. But he followed me, told me that he didn’t see Kikyo when he saw me. He saw me. He told me he couldn’t live without me. And look what you’ve done!’ she shifted her gaze back to Wyatt. “Miroku, Sango, and Shippo, even Kaede, told me that when I’m not around, he couldn’t fight to save his life. He shows off when I’m around, trying to prove that he’s not as weak as people say he is. And with me not around, he’s not going to be able to fight. Take me back.”
“No.” Wyatt said. “You need to be trained-”
“A what!? A witch!? I don’t want to be a damn witch!”
“Too bad! You are one!”
“I am not! For 15 years I’ve never been a witch. For 15 years I was human. Just a normal human. Then 2 years ago I fell through the well, and found out that I had been a priestess for those 15 years. So for 17 years I’ve been a priestess, not a witch, and by god, I’m a priestess now!”
“A priestess?” Everyone repeated.
“Well you’re not one now!”
“DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT I’M NOT!” Kagome screamed, several things blew up around the room. “Because if you want to tell me what I’m not, I’ll tell you what you’re not. You might look it, act like it, but you’re not a man. You’re just a stupid boy who took a women away from the person she loves, and cares for the most. And I’ll be damned if I don’t kill you now!’’ Wyatt took a step back, obviously scared a little.
“There’s no need to kill anyone.” Leo said, taking a step forward and Kagome glared at him. If looks could kill….
“You can’t kill me.” Wyatt said.
“Watch me.” Kagome hissed, narrowing her eyes as she took a fighting stance. She ran at him, slamming into his blue barrier with her own pink one. And breaking through his until she slammed him against the wall.
“Now whose can’t kill who?” Kagome growled, and then she fell lip to the floor, Coop standing behind her as he had put a bit of pressure on her pressure point, making her faint.
“Damn.” Wyatt muttered, rubbing his back. “No one’s gotten through my barrier.”
“I guess you got a little too cocky.” Chris muttered and he helped Coop carry Kagome up the stairs and into one of the rooms that would be hers while they stayed here.


“Sota, what do you mean if Kagome doesn’t kill them first.” Michiko asked.
“Well you know as well as I do that Kagome cares about Inuyasha right.” Sota asked. Michiko nodded.
“And you know that even though she has to take these tests, she hates to be away from him, even when she chooses to, even for a couple of hours?” Michiko nodded again.
“And she gets a bit testy when she’s away from him” Another nod. “And how do you think she’s gonna react when she gets the chance, and realizes that she was forcefully taken from Inuyasha, and my not see him again.”
“What!? She’s not coming back!?” Inuyasha sounded even more hurt then he did before.
‘She might, and she might not.” Michiko said, finally understanding what her son was talking about.
“What do you mean?”
“Her brothers probably took her to their house.”
“Well just tell me where it is and I’ll go get her.” Inuyasha snapped.
“You can’t go get her.”
“Why not?”
“Their on the other side of the world.”


******************************
There is chapter 5. I know it’s shorter then my normal chapters, but I just wanted to end it this way, and its about 5 in the morning, I haven’t gotten any sleep -because one I’m not tired and two I had to much coffee.- And I have to go somewhere tomorrow. *Sigh* this sucks. Well I Hope You Like It And Have A Nice Day. ((*Yes I know it was evil to take Kagome away from Inuyasha like that. But I woke up this morning with a great idea for this chapter, and great ideas for future chapters and I just had to do this. Here’s a hint. Being taken away from Inuyasha, helps in Kagome’s transformation. That’s all I’m saying.*)) Have A Nice Say And Please Review.