Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miserys love ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 1

Silence. Nothing but the lonely sobs of a small child. "Why mommy, Why daddy? why did you have to go?" she holds a photo close to her chest. "Don't you know that i need you?" She holds it as tight as she possibly can as her tears fall to the ground.
"Misery..."
She yelps and looks around the empty room. "Hello...?" Nothing, only the echo of her small voice. "Wh... whos there?" still nothing. She stands, and looks around the empty room. A black figure runs past the door frightening her. Shes terrified but her curiosity gets the better of her. She walks out into the hallway. "Hello.....?" The lights flicker on and off. "I... is someone... here?"
"Misery." She whips around only to see nothing, she slowly turns around only to see a black figure reach out to her!

She springs out of her bed breathing heavily and sweating. After a few minutes she recovers, silently cursing at the fact that she woke up two hours earlier than she was supposed to. She gets up out of bed and gathers her clothes then makes her way to the shower. She undresses and steps in. She sighs as the water runs down her body remembering the nightmare shes had for the past two months. What could it mean? she thinks to herself. She finished and got ready for school.
"Damn" She whispers to herself as she leaves her house and starts walking to school.