Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miserys love ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 2

"Dammit why does this kinda crap always happen to me?" She murmered to herself. I've had that same stupid dream for the past two months! I thought i was finally ok with their deaths... Whats wrong with---
"MISERY!!!!!" A woman almost twice as tall as Misery screamed as she jumped onto her.
"DEE!!!" Misery cried as she almost fell to her hard concrete death
"OH MY GOSH!!! YOUR SO SKINNY!!!! WOW!!!!" She yelled as she poked Misery's stomach "AND YOUR BOOBS!!!!!" She cried as she grabbed them. "THEY'RE SO BIG AND SOFT!!!"
"DEE!!!!" She screamed as her face was bright red! "GET OFF!!!" She cried as she freed herself from Dee's death grip. "What the hell is wrong with you!"
"NOTHING! You just look so skinny!!! And your boobs are so big and--" She grabbed Misery and turned her around "And that ass!!!"
"Shut up! ......freak." She mumbled as she turned around and straightened her clothes. "Geez... your so... WIERD! I haven't seen you all summer and when I finally do you HARASS ME!!!"
"Aww come on! the last time i saw you, you were as flat as a board! Now you have boobs, and your not fat at all! Thats new to me!" Dee wasn't a large woman at all. She was tall but skinny and had her curves in the right places.
"So anyway how have you been?" Misery questioned trying to start a conversation as they began walking.
"Eh, nothing really just been having these stupid nightmares/dreams." Dee answered running her fingers through her hair.
"Huh?!" Misery was surprised and confused Does Dee have the dreams too? "W... what kind of dreams?"
"Oh these stupid ones about these people i met over the summer"
I guess not she thought "So you met people? What kind of people?"
"Just some people that I'm sure you'd love to met" She replied as she giggled maniacally.
"Dee?"
"COME ON WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!" She yelled as she grabbed Misery's arm and dragged her off.