Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miserys love ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 3

"We made it" Misery sighed as she fell on her desk.
"Aw it wasn't that bad." Dee giggled.
"Shut up I hate you." Misery glared at Dee but alas Dee just smiled.
"Well now, don't you look tired?" Came a beautiful voice. Misery gazed up at the figure in front of her and relized it wasn't Dee's. Her face turned bright red as she stared at the beautiful boy in front of her.
"Wrath!" Misery sprung up off of her desk. "How... How are you?" Her face turned bright red.
"Hey. You look... good." He was slightly amused by the redness of her face.
"You too" She smiled and just stared into his eyes.
"Hey Wrath! How are ya babe!?" Dee chirped as she hung herself over Wrath's shoulder.
"Hey Dee." He groaned as he practically pushed her off. Just then the teacher came in and class begun.

LATER THAT DAY

"Man can you believe how many times i got in trouble today!?" Dee exclaimed very proud of herself.
"Yeah and it was only the first day of school" Misery sighed.
"Hey Misery do you think you could stay with me tonight?" Dee questioned
"What? Why?"
"Well I haven't seen you in so long and now... well i just want to spend time with you... is that ok?" Dee's face turned a light shade of pink. Wh-What? This is Dee? Misery thought. There was an akward silence.
"I'd love to." Misery finally answered with a smile on her face.
"Yay!" Dee smiled taking Misery's hand and dragged her off.


***NOTE***
MISERY AND DEE ARE NOT LESBOS JUST GOOD FRIENDS!

Miserys_Love