Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Miserys love ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CHAPTER 4

When we last left off Dee and Misery were on there way to Dee's but of corse Dee had forgotten her house key and they were locked out. Dee's pounding on the door and profound cursing echoed through the night. "Who forgets their house key when they live alone?" Misery growled.
"THATS RIGHT!!!" Dee exclaimed with a smile on her face. She turned to Misery who was a bit... frightened. "Theres someone i want you to meet..."
"What?" Misery almost whispered she was a bit scared. Dee had been a little off that day and the only thing she could think was "Please don't let me get raped" over and over in her head. Dee turned back to the door and as loud as she possibly could she practically screamed.
"RENO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"
"HOLY SHIT DEE! WHAT THE FUCK?! Were you trying to wake the dead!" Misery cried holding her ears. Dee turned to her with a smile on her face.
"Yes." Just then a light came on.
"What the--"
"I'm coming! Goddamn do you have to be so fucking loud?!" Came an angry voice from inside the house.
"Well I was banging on the door for like hours! Where the hell were you!?" She Barked waving her arms around wildly. Just then the door flew open revealing a tall, skinny, beautiful, red headed, half naked man standing there.
"As you can see... I'm naked. Therefore, I was busy." He growled pointing his finger at Dee.
"Too busy for me?! I'm letting you live in my fucking house, without making you pay rent!!!" Dee argued. Misery was just standing there totally confused. Then she relized something.
"Your..." They both stopped to look at her. She had her head down and her fists clenched "YOUR LIVING WITH A MAN!? AN OLDER MAN!?" She exclaimed with her face bright red pointing at the man. They were both a little taken by this. "Dee! Your fifteen! This man is in his twenties!!!!"
"Well Misery, you see--" Dee began before the man grabbed her face and pulled her back.
"Hi, I'm Reno, and you are?" He stared straight into her eyes and took her hand. Her face turned even more red and her heart couldn't beat any faster. He's beautiful... she thought. It was then when she felt a... pressure up against her thaigh. She looked down as did Reno and Dee only to see that her new friend was... "Happy" to see her. Her eyes opened wide her face was flushed and she let out a shriek and covered her eyes. Reno covered himself and turned away and Dee was laughing so hard she almost peed herself.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE?!" They all turned to the door only to see another man only this one was blonde.
"Chris! You missed it! Reno just got hard and poked her with it!!!" Dee was at the point of tears now.
"SHUT UP!" Reno cried he was obviously embarrassed.
"Another man?" Misery peeked through her fingers to see.

Inside...

Misery and Dee were sitting on the couch drinking sodas, the blonde man was sitting and the now clothed Reno was leaning up aginst the seat and both men were staring at Misery. Misery had noticed this and was very uncomfortable. It was very akward.
"So..." Chris finally spoke "Whats your name"
"Misery..." She answered.
"Oh, well thats..." He didn't know how to respond but she just smiled.
"I know... it's a horrible name" She stood up and walked toward the kitchen only to bump into a man coming from the stairs. She gasped as she tried to avoid him but she triped and almost fell but he caught her. At this point he was holding her and close. This man had brown hair and looked slightly more mature more... cold? Maybe.. sad? She couldn't describe it. He was just different to her. His emotionless green eyes pierced her soul, like, he was looking through her. She couldn't speak. She could only stare.
"Are you alright?" His voice was just as cold but very smooth and silky she practically malted in his arms.
"Oh my gosh! Misery are you ok!" Dee jumped up and ran over to them. The man let her go and she tried her hardest to stand up right.
"Yeah I... I'm fine" she managed to choke out.
"Yeah..." She turned toward the man "Sorry Klunk... She wasn't watching where she was going..." He just gave her a look and went back up the stairs. Misery stood there staring at the stairs. She had goose bumps and got chills just thinking about what had just happened. Her hearted actually skipped a beat and she began to blush.
"Who was that?"