Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Family Matters ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Three

“Oh my gosh I am so sorry, in all the chaos I forgot to make the introductions. Kelly I’d like you to meet Ivan, Jet, Francoise, Albert, Geronimo, Chang, G.B., Pyunma and Joe, everyone this is Kelly.”

Everyone said hello and continued to talk for hours.

“So you all were taken and turned into cyborgs by Black Ghost how awful.”

“Yeah thanks to Black Ghost some of us had our dreams dashed away like Francoise and G.B.” Joe sighed.

“I was going to be the greatest actor ever.” G.B. smiled at the thought.

“And I was going to be the best ballerina.” Francoise commented.

“Well now that Black Ghost is defeated you can do all those things again can’t you?” Faith asked.

“You know I never thought about that.”

They continued to talk until they heard thunder rumble through the sky. Kelly looked up to see that the once blue sky had turned a nasty shade of gray and from the looks of things it looked like it was ready to pour any minute. “We should head back to the house before we get drenched.”

“You’re right,” Faith agreed. “I’ll race you.”

“You’re on. Last one back is a rotten egg.” Kelly grinned.

“Ready. Set. Go.” The two of them dashed away to the house while the others looked on with amusement.

“Hah, hah I win.” Kelly laughed as she entered the house with Faith following close behind.

“Only because I let you.”

“If it’s still raining do you two still plan on going to the club tonight?” Joe asked.

“No, I think we’ll postpone the club till tomorrow night.” Faith said as she looked out the window.

“So what do we do now?” G.B. asked.

“I know lets watch a movie.” Kelly suggested.

“Great idea and with the way it looks like outside let’s make it a horror.” Jet agreed.

“Sounds like a plan let me go see what movies I have.” Faith walked over to the movie rack and proceeded to read them out. “Lets see I have Sixth Sense, Scream, Scream 2, I Know What You Did Last Summer and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer.”

“Ooh lets watch Scream.” Kelly eagerly called out.

Scream it is then.” Faith took the movie and put it in the DVD player. “Why don’t you all pick a place to sit and I’ll be back with the junk food.”

“Hey Faith do you mind if I bring your mattress down here?”

“You mean like have a big slumber party?” Jet asked.

“Yeah what do you think?”

“Sounds like fun.” Francoise grinned.

“Well if that’s the case would someone mind going downstairs to the game room and bring up the mattress from the couch?” Faith asked as she put the popcorn in the microwave.

“I’ll do it.” Geronimo volunteered.

A few minutes later they pushed the coffee table to the side of the couch and placed the two mattresses together.

“Okay now is everyone settled?”

Everyone nodded.

“Good.” Faith pushed the play button and skipped through all the previews.

Most of the group decided to sit on the mattresses while some took over the couch. Jet, Faith, Kelly, Albert, Chang and G.B. all sat on the floor while Francoise holding Ivan, Joe, Pyunma and Geronimo all sat on the couch. Half way through the movie the phone rang causing the group to jump and some to scream.

“It’s just the phone.” Joe said letting out a sigh of relief.

Faith got up from her comfortable spot and stepped over the others to answer the phone. “Hello? Oh hi Grandpa…I’m fine…The gang is fine too…No everything is fine we’re just watching a movie that’s all I promise no one is getting hurt…Really? A surprise for me oh tell me what it is please?…Please…, Please…Oh you’re no fun…All right…I love you too…See you tomorrow…Bye.”

“What was that all about?” Jet asked as Faith sat back down next to him.

“Grandpa was just calling to check up on us and when he heard the screaming coming from the television he thought we were being attacked or something.” She explained.

“What was with the whole surprise thing?” Kelly asked.

“I don’t know he said he got something for me but he refuses to say what it is and that I’ll have to wait till he gets home tomorrow.”

“Hey do you mind keeping it down we’re trying to watch the movie.” G.B. whispered.

“Sorry.”

“For the rest of the movie everyone remained quiet except for the occasional jumps and gasps.

Kelly, who was glued to the television, decided to glance around to see how the others were reacting to the movie. She looked to her left and saw Chang and G.B. stuffing their faces with popcorn while taking bets on who the killer was. On her right she saw that Faith was tightly hugger her pillow, Jet was intently watching the movie as well as Albert. Behind her she could see that the rest of the men were intently watching as well except for Ivan who was already asleep and Francoise who buried her head in Joe’s shoulder not wanting to see all the gore. Kelly smiled as an idea popped into her head. She stood up and quietly walked behind the group. She took a deep breath and screamed loudly causing the rest of the group to jump and turn around ready to attack whatever was there; but when they looked at what had scared them so all they saw was Kelly laughing.

“Oh man you guys should have seen your faces.”

“Are you trying to give me a heart attack at an early age?” Faith demanded as she was catching her breath.

“Sorry girl but I had to do it. I mean you were all into the movie that it was easy to scare you.”

“You do realize that this means war.” Faith grinned.

“Why whatever do you mean?” Kelly asked innocently.

“What she means is that you had better watch your back because not only will she try to get you back but the rest of us will too isn’t that right guys?” Albert asked looking around the room.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Ooh I’m so scared.” Kelly said pretending to be frightened.

Everyone watched the two joke back and forth with amusement.

Faith elbowed Jet and grinned.

“What are you grinning at?” He asked.

“I think Kelly and Albert will make a perfect couple what do you think?”

“How can you tell? I mean they just met.”

“Simple Kelly only jokes around with people she likes and I’ve noticed she’s been joking around a lot with him.”

“And that’s what makes you think they’ll make a perfect couple?”

“Well that and the fact that he’s been staring at her since she got here.”

“You are one strange girl you know that?” Jet chuckled.

“Yeah that’s what people tell me.” She grinned back at him.

“So what should we do now?” G.B. asked as he looked around the room.

“I know lets play Truth or Dare.” Faith suggested as an evil smirk spread across her face.

“Why do I get the feeling you’re up to something?” Kelly asked her friend.

“Who sweet, innocent, little old me?” She asked sweetly.

“Yes you, I know you all to well. You always get that smirk on your face when you are up to something.”

“Well whether I’m up to something or not lets play.”

The others agreed and they all sat in a big circle in the living room.

“Since it was your decision why don’t you go first Faith?” Joe suggested.

“All right.” She looked around the room to see who she should pick first then decided on her first victim. “Francoise truth or dare?”

“Um truth.” She said shyly.

“Is it true that you like someone in this room?” Faith grinned.

Francoise blushed as she stared at her feet. “Yes it’s true.”

“Oh how sweet Francoise has a crush.” Kelly smiled.

“And we know who it is.” Jet whispered to Faith who giggled.

“Will you guys leave Francoise alone, you’re embarrassing her.” Joe said to get everyone’s attention off his friend.

This only caused her to blush even more.

“All right everyone chill out.” Albert said as he took on the role as big brother. “Go ahead Francoise your turn to pick someone.”

Francoise nodded and looked around the room.

“Jet truth or dare?”

Jet smirked. “Dare.”

“I dare you to kiss G.B.”

“Excuse me?” He asked in disbelief.

“You heard me I dare you to kiss G.B.” She smiled wickedly at him.

“Does it matter how?”

“No.”

Both Jet and G.B. made a face and Jet quickly pecked him on the cheek. “Eww, gross.” As he wiped his mouth.

“How do you think I feel?” G.B. asked as he rubbed his cheek.

“Fine Joe truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to impersonate someone in this room.”

Joe gulped as he looked around the room. “I hope no one comes after me if I do a really bad job.” He mumbled to himself. “Here goes nothing.” He stood up and stood in the center of the room. “Are you saying you don’t like my Chinese food? How can you not like it everyone likes Chinese food.” The moment he was done he quickly ran back to his seat as everyone burst out laughing.

Even Chang.

“All right G.B. truth or dare?”

“Um truth.” He said deciding to play it safe.

“Is it true you scream like a girl?”

This caused the group to snicker.

“No.” He said crossing his arms over his chest.

“Oh come on don’t lie we all know it’s true.” Jet smirked.

“Believe whatever you want the answer is still no.”

“Fine whatever.”

G.B. mumbled to himself as he looked around the group. “Geronimo truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“If you could switch lives with anyone who would it be?”

“No one I’m happy with my life.”

“Oh just humor us please?” G.B. pleaded.

“Very well. If I could I would pick Keanu Reeves.”

“Wow that’s interesting.” Faith mused.

“Chang truth or dare?”

“Dare.” Chang said deciding to be daring.

“I dare you to suck on a lemon without making a face for fifteen seconds.”

“Faith do you have any lemons?”

“Yeah they’re in the fridge but you’re going to have to cut one up. I’ll show you where the knives are.” She got up and headed towards the kitchen.

“Now when I say go, put the lemon in your mouth and leave it there until I same times up. Ready? Go.”

Chang put the lemon in his mouth and did everything in his power to keep from making a face.

“All right times up.” Faith said as she looked at her watch.

“Finally I thought those fifteen seconds would never end.” He said as he spit the lemon out.

“Oh stop complaining all you had to do was leave a lemon in your mouth fro fifteen seconds. I should be the one complaining since I’m the one who ended up kissing G.B. Do you know how long it’s going to take to get the stench out of my mouth?” Jet asked grimacing at the thought of what had happened a little while ago.

“Oh my poor baby.” Faith mockingly cried out as she wrapped her arms around him.

“Time to pick your victim Chang.” Kelly smirked.

“Pyunma truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Is it true that you sleep with a stuffed animal?”

Pyunma looked at the ground embarrassed. “Yes it’s true.”

All the guys cracked up at the idea of a grown man still sleeping with a doll.

“Oh leave him alone I think it’s cute.” Francoise said.

“Yeah, I mean what’s so bad about it I still sleep with a stuffed animal.” Faith said crossing her arms over her chest.

Pyunma sighed knowing that none of the guys would let him live this down.

“Albert truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

Pyunma smirked. “All right I dare you to propose to Faith.”

Albert spit out his drink and his eyes got wide. “Excuse me?”

“You heard me I dare you to propose to Faith.”

Albert got up and walked over to Faith then got down on one knee, but before he went through with it he turned to the others. “I’m just letting you all know I’m doing this under a dare, so don’t get any ideas.” He then turned back to Faith. “Faith will you marry me?”

“Gee don’t you think you’re rushing things a bit I mean I just met you yesterday and now you want to get married? We haven’t even dated yet.” She laughed.

As Albert went through with his dare Jet just glared at him. If he had the ability to shoot lasers from his eyes Albert certainly would have been dead.

“Kelly truth or dare?” Albert asked as he plopped down beside her.

“Truth.”

“What is your most embarrassing moment?”

“Oh that’s easy. I remember this one time in sixth grade it was lunch time and someone had told a really funny joke that it caused me to laugh so hard I ended up having the juice I was drinking squirt out of my nose.” She grinned.

This caused the rest of the group to laugh.

“Oh yeah I remember that.” Faith chuckled.

“Okay so anyway moving on. Faith truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to act like a dog.” Kelly smirked.

Faith returned the smirk as an idea popped into her head. She got down on her hands and knees and began to bark like a dog. She then went over to Jet and gently pushed him backwards and began to lick his face like a puppy happy to see their owner.

“Hey stop it will you?” He laughed as he gently tried to push her off him.

Faith giggled as she stopped doing what she was doing and sat on top of him. “Sorry I couldn’t help it. So now what are we going to do?”

“Well for starters you can get off me? I mean I’m not complaining or anything. I just don’t want to give the guys any ideas.” Jet smirked.

Faith looked at how they were positioned and blushed as she got up from where she was sitting.

“Ooh Faith and Jet sitting in a tree f-u-.” Kelly was cut off from finishing her sentence when Faith clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Hey I know why don’t we watch another movie but this time lets make it a comedy.” Joe suggested.

“Sounds good to me lets see we’ve got Dr. Doolittle 2, Mouse Hunt, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Nutty Professor, and Shrek.”

“Let’s watch Dr. Doolittle 2.” Francoise said.

Faith got up and placed the movie in the DVD player and pressed play.

Half way through the movie everyone had fallen asleep, everyone that is except for Faith. It had started to thunder and lightning and it scared her for it had brought up memories of a really bad part of her life.

“Hey are you all right?”

Faith looked next to her to see Jet propped p on his right elbow.

“Yeah I’m fine. If I tell you something you promise not to laugh?”

“Sure.”

“I’m scared of the thunder and lightning.” She waited to heart him snicker but was surprised when she felt him wrap his arms around her.

“Why does it scare you so much?” He curiously asked.

Faith bit her lip. “Because it reminds me of the night my parents died.” She told him as she fought back the tears.

Jet just held her not knowing what to say. He held her as she quietly cried herself to sleep still clinging to him.

It was then that he realized just how much he cared for her and how he swore to never make her cry again and with that promise, he too fell asleep holding her protectively in his arms.