D. Gray-man Fan Fiction ❯ 'Till Halloween ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I don't own D.Gray-Man.  I'm using the characters as my puppets!

WARNING!!!!! There is a sex scene in this chapter!!! It’s marked off so if you don’t want to read it, you can skip over it. Thank you!

‘Till Halloween by Yaoi Girl

Now can you school me, please?”

Lavi let those not so innocent words process through his already befuddled mind as they both stood in the living room, Allen standing before him, worrying his lower lip and eyes the red head not so innocently.

“Wait. You mean you’re actually serious?” Lavi inquired, staring down at the angelic face before him. “I didn’t think you’d actually be ready so soon.”

“Of course I’m ready! Any other male at my age would’ve usually had sex many times with random people! But since I never went to regular school or to school with people my own age, plus the fact that I’ve never let anyone close to me, I’ve never had sex. I think it’s about time for me to learn,” he whined pathetically yet matter of factly, slightly poking his lower lip out in an adorable pout.

The red head still had doubts. He and Allen had only officially been together one whole day. He feared that after the fact, Allen would change his mind about his sexuality and leave him, just like everyone else had.

“Are you ready?” Allen then inquired as he hugged Lavi, snuggling his cheek into Lavi’s shirt. “You don’t have to be scared for me. I am a man now.” He then chuckled somewhat, smiling as Lavi’s hand wove through his hair.

“If it’s what you really want, then okay,” came the hesitant response. “But you know you’re going to be hurting for a bit, right?”

Allen nodded slowly against his chest.

Without further warning, Lavi scooped Allen up into both arms, heading down the hallway as Allen attacked his neck with kisses. He managed to open the door and miss tripping over Miya as she scrambled out of the room and carry him to the bed where he unceremoniously dropped the younger boy.

“One last chance to back out,” Lavi said as he kicked the door closed, pulling his shirt over his head.

Allen watched his every movement. “I’m not backing out.”

“Alright then,” he replied as he crawled predatorily across the bed, finding Allen’s lips, which was more than willing to comply with his demands.

Lips parted for the other and tongues once again explored somewhat familiar territory while the red head’s hands traveled up Allen’s shirt, his fingernails lightly grazing the boy’s flesh, causing him to shiver under his touch.

Once his fingers reached Allen’s stomach, he began to push the teen’s shirt up, his lips and tongue finding the untouched flesh of the other’s slightly formed abs. Allen only lay there smiling as his fingers ran through the red, silky locks before him.

Lavi slowly worked his way up, pushing the shirt up further until he managed to pull it over Allen’s head, tossing it aside as his hands joined in with his exploring mouth. The red head couldn’t help but smirk as Allen began to squirm a bit under his touch, noting how the other’s breath was ever so slightly increasing with each pass of his tongue as it traveled up and down his chest and stomach.

Finally, slowly, Lavi traveled back up to the silver haired teen’s lips, claiming them as his fingers gently traced the boy’s nipples. Allen replied by raking one hand through Lavi’s hair, pulling his face as close as possible to his own and feeding off the taste of the red head’s hungry mouth while his other hand roamed Lavi’s bare back, scratching him ever so slightly.

“Absolute last chance,” the red head breathed against Allen’s lips. Allen only smirked in response as he bucked his hips up gently to meet Lavi’s.

Quickly claiming Allen’s kiss swollen lips again, one hand roamed downward and deftly unbuttoned the teen’s pants and slid down the zipper oh so slowly. Allen was more than happy to help kick his pants and boxers off as the red head began to peel them away, revealing the entirety of the birthday boy.

Begin the scene: XD Lemony goodness lies ahead!!!

No sooner than the lower layers of Allen’s clothes were gone, Lavi gently wrapped his fingers around the teen’s more than obvious arousal, pumping him slowly.

Allen’s head snapped back as he hissed, bucking slightly into the other’s willing hand. “It feels so much better than when I do it,” he managed as Lavi continued stroking him, slowly working up a faster rhythm.

Lust filled grey orbs snapped open when Lavi’s hand left him, his expression alone demanding to know why he was left untouched until he noticed Lavi slowly snaking his way down to rest between his thighs before gently flicking his tongue over the swollen shaft before him.

Soon after the older boy took Allen in his mouth, the latter tried to arch deeper into the moist haven, only to have his hips pinned down. He was still too shy and covered his mouth with both hands to muffle the moans as Lavi worked his member, but unable to hold back the strangled sob as he came, for the first time in is short life with someone else’s aid.

Lavi removed his mouth from Allen, smiling as he wiped a bit of the white substance Allen had just released from the corner of his mouth.

“Feel good?” he inquired as he adjusted the silver haired teen’s legs as he stared into glazed eyes beneath him. Allen could only nod, panting and trying to catch his breath, trying to focus on Lavi in his orgasm induced mind. “It’ll only get better from here,” he then said as he leaned over, opening a drawer on his nightstand, pulling lube from it.

He slathered his fingers in it before gently pushing one into Allen’s entrance.

The teen beneath him took a sharp intake of breath as he felt the intruder enter him but tried to relax as Lavi leaned down, whispering reassurances into his ear.

It took a bit longer than expected, and lots of kissing and member teasing, before Lavi had him prepared. Only once Allen began to thrust back against his fingers did he feel satisfied to remove them.

Lavi opened his mouth to say something, only Allen beat him to the punch.

“I’m not backing out! Hurry up!” he moaned, arching his back while his eyes pleaded with Lavi’s green ones.

Lavi needed no further reassurance from the teen as he made quick work of covering himself with lube before slowly pressing into Allen. However, it was much too slow for the younger boy’s liking as he suddenly sat up and sat on Lavi’s lap, pressing the older fully into him.

“Horny, much?” Lavi grunted into Allen’s ear, having not expected Allen to react that way at all, forcing himself not to slam the teen against the headboard with everything he had at that moment as he took in the sight of Allen’s head arched back and lips bit together to keep from crying out in whatever emotion he was feeling.

Hell, Lavi didn’t even get to start the pace! Allen was already ahead of him, slowly lifting himself before plunging back down the length, gently picking up the pace. They worked up a rhythm that way for a bit before Lavi pushed the boy onto his back, slamming into him a couple times, finally getting Allen to moan out loud, which maybe wasn’t such a good idea considering the fact that it was damned…delicious.

He pulled himself from Allen, coaxing the teen to get on all fours before he quickly entered the writhing boy again, gritting his teeth and furrowing his brows in sheer concentration as he thrust deeply into Allen, who was arching his back and meeting him thrust for thrust, curling his fingers tightly into the sheet while moans and sobs of pleasure were muffled in his pillows.

The red head knew that Allen wasn’t going to last much longer; he could tell as the teen’s moans and sobs got louder and higher pitched with each rock of his hips, and he wasn’t too far behind himself.

Unable to hold onto the edge of oblivion any longer, Allen snapped his head back and released his seed with a strangled cry of something unintelligible while Lavi continued to slam into a few more times before he arched deep into Allen, releasing himself with a moan before they both collapsed to the sheets, Lavi laying on Allen’s back.

End scene! It is now safe to read again!!!

Both lay there for several minutes trying to catch their breath before Lavi finally rolled off Allen and to the side so he was able to look once again into those orgasm glazed eyes.

“How was it?” he finally managed as he sat up a bit, propping himself up on one elbow.

“Can we do it again?” Allen smiled while sitting himself up, brushing his bangs from his sweaty forehead. “Kidding!” he then laughed at Lavi’s expression of pure shock. “It was better than I had expected.”

“That’s good,” Lavi breathed. “Ready for a shower?”

Allen nodded and the pair lazily got up and headed to the bathroom where they then took turns washing each other while stealing kisses and nibbles on flesh.

When they emerged, feeling fresh and clean, Lavi made quick work to remove his top sheet, balling it up and tossing it aside to clean tomorrow, his fitted sheet dry for them to sleep on.

“Feeling the after effects yet?” Lavi asked as they curled up under the blanket moments later before he yawned, wrapping his arms tightly around his lover.

“Not yet,” Allen murmured as he rested his head on Lavi’s bare chest. “Thank you. Even though I’m sure I still have more than that to learn.”

“Indeed you do.”

They talked for only a few minutes after that before silence and sleep overtook them for the night.