D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ An Unusual Day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 1
An Unusual Day
 
 
Alexis sat at her desk reading one of her favorite Inuyasha fanfics titled Kagome and the Pirate Captain: The Silver Hanyou by Sailor X on www.mediaminer.org. She absolutely loved the story and actually printed out the entire story just so she could read it wherever she went. Finishing the story for who knows how many times she sat and stared at the picture of Kagome and the captain on his ship while she was in her undergarments. She thought about how wonderful it would be to be Kagome in the story and just have Inuyasha like she did. She stared at the picture for what seemed like seconds and looked at the clock to see she had been staring for about an hour! It was fall and she was more then a little worried as she now had her own small place in Prescott where her family owned land. She would be going there for about 2 weeks with only her friends and they were going to go up there to relax and just hang out.
“Oh my god! I need to pack for tomorrow and it's already midnight!” She sighed as she walked back to her room. `How could I let time slip past me like that?' Alexis thought.
She quickly packed a few shirts, jeans, sweaters, swimming suit, and other things. She finished up around 2 putting all her bags in her Ford Explorer. She decided to get the next 4 hours of sleep so she could at least drive tomorrow. As she drifted off to sleep she dreamt of her story and was content.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Alexis drove down the road nearing her house. It was a very unpopulated town and she would rarely go here though she loved it so.
“Like the shadow serpent
Silence is my veil
yes, and with precision of the cobra
Ninjas kill and leave no trail
~
We know ancient stuff
And we have fun, fucking things up
For instance,
~
In the confusion of a smoke bomb,
I could remove your bra and you wouldn't even notice.
I could jump roof to roof, and get my friends free cable
It's BAD-ASS!
I used my Chinese star
to pick the locks and steal your car
Rock & roll
~
NINJA OF THE NIGHT
NINJA OF THE NIGHT!”
Alex and Whit sang loudly.
Alexis was very thankful that they made it to the house in one piece! She thought for sure she would just like die from laughing.
“OHMYGOD WE'RE HERE!” Whitney screamed and bounced in the car causing Alexis and Alex to cover there ears and pounded their heads against their windows screaming at Whitney to stop. She never did though, but she leapt out of the car which helped a lot.
Alexis and Alex slowly got out of the car their ears still ringing.
“OWWWW!” Alexis rubbed her ears screaming in Whitney's but she seemed not to notice since she was literally running all over round and round and round the car. As Alexis and Alex unloaded the car they could hear Whit's screams as she ran around them. It would go from soft to loud to soft and continue.
“ So why did we bring her again Alex?” Alexis asked Alex lifting out her bag.
“YAY!” Whit yelled as she passed them.
“ I don't know.” Alex replied.
“YAY!”
They kept taking bags out as Whit kept yelling “YAY!” when she passed them. Alexis got irritated and Alex watched as she pushed out her bag with her foot a little farther out in the open.
“YA AHHHHHH!” Whit yelled as she tripped over the bag falling face first into the ground. Alex and Alexis Burst out laughing at Whit who rolled over with her legs hanging over the suitcase was also laughing.
“OH SNAP!” Alex yelled laughing.
“I deserved that I guess.” Whit stood brushing off the dry desert dirt.
The girls hauled their stuff into the spacious living room and set them down in the corner.
They looked around to see a beautiful white carpet that felt like a cloud when you walked on it and peach colored walls with paintings painted by Carlos Hadway “The Arizona Kid.” A fire was going in the cherry wood stained fireplace which matched the wood around the rest of room
“Oh my god this is awesome!” Whit and Alex yelled as they sat by the fire. Thought they were in Arizona it was still cold there.
“I have a treat for you guys, I was going to wait for later, but since it's about 7 we should do it now.” Alexis pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it.
“What is that?” Alex asked nodding to the piece of paper.
“I got this off the internet. It's supposed to be an incantation to allow the wishes of the person or peoples about a certain someone or thing come true. I know this is going to sound childish but let's think about out favorite characters in anime and try it would be fun. And it wouldn't hurt to try!” She smiled.
“Ok, since it's your house ill try it.” Alex mumbled
“Yay sounds fun!” Whit said excitedly.
“Ok then it says to put a picture in your mind about the special someone or something, so Alex u get Ed in your mind, Whit get Sesshomaru, and Ill get Inuyasha.” Alexis closed he eyes and got a picture in her mind of Inuyasha as a Pirate with a ruffled white shirt, black pants, a red sash that carried Tetsuiga, Black boots with red trim and a red bandanna. Her book was lying on the floor opened to her story.
“I ask you oh sacred time giver,
Open a portal, to which we desire,
Open it and let us travel to the universe where our desires live,
I ask you to fulfill our wish!”
And with that a black hole appeared and the girls watched it grow bigger then them. It started sucking them in and they all desperately clinged to the side of the fireplace, as their suitcases and her book were drawn in.
“I can't hold on much longer!” Alexis screamed and fell in.
“Alexis!” Alex and Whitney also lost their grips and fell with Alexis.
They screamed as they dropped onto a hard wooden surface,
Alexis landed on top of their luggage with Whit and Alex promptly behind her.
“Owwwwww!” They all moaned.
“You know what Alexis?! I'm pretty sure landing on this was pretty painful despite what you had said earlier!” Alex Screamed.
“Never mind that where are we?” Alexis asked looking around.
“It looks like we are on a ship, and an old one at that.” Alex looked around.
“AAAAHHHH!” Whitney screamed.
“What is it?” Alexis ran over to set her eyes upon a band of pirates raiding a town.
“Umm……Alexis……” Alex tapped on her shoulder. All she did was stare at the town in horror.
“……Alexis……….Alexis …..” Alex continually tapped her shoulder.
“What?” Alexis turned around to see 3 people, pirates to be exact.
“Oh Snap.” Alexis said staring at the pirates.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!