D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ A whole new world ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 2
A Whole New World
 
 
“Alex is it just me or does that pirate on the end look like Miroku?”
“I don't know but they all look familiar.” They all hung on to each other as they came closer.
“What do we have here?” One of them that resembled Kouga walked up.
“Kouga?” Alexis asked in a raspy voice.
“Yes, how did u know my name?” He stopped looking at her suspiciously.
“M-M-M-Miroku?” She stammered.
“How did you……”He also stopped.
“Roy?” Alex looked wide-eyed at him.
“This is staring to get creepy.” He mumbled to the other 2 pirates
“Alex have u noticed everything is animeAAAAHHHH!” Alexis screamed and jumped back.
“ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!” they all started screaming looking at each other.
“Oh….. My…..God!” Alexis said gasping for air.
“Oh Snap!” Alex said out of breath.
“Oh my Whitney!” Whitney smiled at started to laugh.
“We are now Anime drawings and you joke!” Alexis gave an evil glare.
“Sorry.” Whitney said in a cute pout.
“I think we will just take our stuff and leave the boat thank you.” Alexis headed towards her stuff when she heard a thump behind her. She turned around to see amber eyes and dog ears….that's rite….. Inuyasha.
“Who is this bitch and why is she on my ship?” He growled and looked at the 3 men.
“EXCUSE ME?! UH UH U DID NOT JUST CALL ME A BITCH!” Alexis screamed in his face. He looked down and growled clamping down on her arm.
“And if I did what are you going to…..” He was cut off short by Whitney and Alex.
“I wouldn't Inuyasha, she's very stubborn.” Whit warned.
“PLEASE FOR YOU AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS AROUND U DON'T PISS HER OFF!” Alex pleaded.
“I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT ON MY SHIP AND THIS SCRAWNY BITCH HERE WILL LEARN HER PLACE!” He growled at them and they hugged tighter.
“Yell at MY friends or call me a bitch and see where it lands you!” Alexis threatened
“I will do whatever I want and call u a BITCH if it pleases me!”
“OK, THAT'S IT! I AM OFFICIALLY PISSED! YOU ASKED FOR IT!” Alexis fought hard and he barely budged.
“Done?” He smirked leaning in closer to her.
`Weak spot come on…… DUH! HOW COULD I FORGET?' She reached up quickly and slipped off the bandanna yanking on his ears not too hard but hard enough to get the point across she knew his weakness.
“YOU BITCH!” He screamed and lunged at her.
“ALEXIS!” She screamed back.
“Wwaaaa?” He stopped in his tracks.
“MY NAME IS ALEXIS YOU ASSHOLE!” She screamed at him again.
“And this should be important because……” He smirked.
“Never mind.” She mumbled. `He's so stubborn he won't ever listen!'
“Good choice. ED! ROY! GET ON THE BOAT WE ARE LEAVING!”
“WHAT?!? OH MY GOD! WHERE ARE THEY?!?” Alex asked excitedly looking around.
Suddenly Ed and Roy appeared in pirate costumes as well as Sesshomaru. Alex and whit both screamed in excitement.
“ ??????” Inuyasha stood there looking very weirdly at them.
“Excuse me for a sec; I need a word with them.” Alexis turned towards them and brought them in a huddle.
“Ok far as I can tell we got all the characters we wished for, but my open book made the setting a pirate setting…..”
“No you think?” Alex interrupted.
“Just shut up, we have to decide what to tell them about where we came from, our clothes don't exactly blend.” Alexis tugged on the bottom of her shirt a little.
“I say we just tell him the truth.” Whitney said earning two bonks on the head by Alexis and Alex.
“Oh yea like they will believe that! I say we just tell him we are from a place called Scottsdale, Arizona. It's not a lie and we just tell them this is how they dress.” Alex suggested.
“Sounds good, but we have another problem and that's why we were on the ship.” They all thought hard for awhile before Whit spoke up.
“Just tell him we were trying to jack the ship.” That also gave her two bonks on the head.
“Yea then they can just be like ok that's fine we will just kill you now, very smart.” Alexis said sarcastically.
“How about we were thrown on the ship by unknown people and woke up on the ship.”
“Wow Alex you are full of good ideas today!” Alexis complimented.
“I still can't believe it worked, but be careful, I am worried about Inuyasha being a pirate and the rest of them that they might have increased in their stubbornness and anger.”
“Basically they might be more ruthless.” Alex corrected.
“Well, might is key for the others I worry for Inuyasha the most.”
“And why is that?” Inuyasha asked behind Alexis.
“Because he…… INUYASHA!” She turned around ready to kill him.
“GGGGRRRRRR.” Alexis growled.
“Don't growl at me unless you want to get thrown over!” Alexis gasped at his threat.
“I was right! You are going to be more of an asshole!” The end of her statement was met with a cold hard slap across her face.
“Speak of me again in a foul and harsh tone and you will see how harsh I can be!” Alexis grabbed her cheek in pain at his threat.
“Yes sir.” Alexis grumbled holding her cheek.
“Well I'm glad to see you are learning your place here!” Inuyasha smirked.
“I….well…yes.” Alexis hesitated.
“Are you the captain?” Alexis asked Inuyasha.
“They Captain Position is weird on this boat. Ed, Sesshomaru, and I are all captains. Miroku is my second just as Kouga is Fluffies and Roy is Ed's.” Alexis was seriously Laughing beyond belief. Her knees suddenly gave out and she collapsed on the deck laughing.
“Fluffy!” She exclaimed laughing.
“Oh now you gave her the giggles Inuyasha, she'll laugh at anything now.” Alex crossed her arms shaking her head.
“Nice.” Whit mocked her.
“I'm ok, that was just really funny.” Alexis stood and wiped her eyes.
“Ok?” Inuyasha looked a little scared but then turned angry again.
“What are in those………things?” He pointed to their luggage.
“They are called Suitcases.” Alex corrected.
“Ok so what do these `suitcases' have in them?” He asked looking a little agitated.
“Well all different things, some of them are our clothes and stuff and the brown boxes have some junk food in them.” Alexis pointed out.
“Why would you have junk food? Junk is like trash.” He looked puzzled.
“HAHAHAHAHA!” They all laughed.
“Junk food is all the good stuff that tastes good but has not nutritional value…..” They all immediately cracked up at the 10 pirates that stared at them in question.
“Here….Try this….” Alexis pulled out some potato chips from a bag and handed them to Inuyasha.
“I am no fool….Miroku! Try it.” he shouted to Miroku.
“Yes sir….” Miroku gulped and tried it.
“Wow, that's the best thing I have ever had!” Miroku took a few more that Alexis handed him.
“Give some to me!” Inuyasha demanded while taking a few from her hand.
“Mmmmmmmm, that is good! What do you call them?” Inuyasha asked.
“They are called Potato Chips.” Alexis said.
“Lays Potato Chips.” Alex corrected.
“Oh I'm a genius!” Alex shined.
“Yes, genius of correction.” Alexis mumbled.
“Yes…..'Cause its bad-ass!” Alex said cracking her knuckles.
“Like the shadow serpent
Silence is my veil
yes, and with precision of the cobra
Ninjas kill and leave no trail
~
We know ancient stuff
and we have fun, fucking things up
For instance,
~
In the confusion of a smoke bomb,
I could remove your bra and you wouldn't even notice.
I could jump roof to roof, and get my friends free cable
it's BAD-ASS!
I used my Chinese star
to pick the locks and steal your car
Rock & roll
~
NINJA OF THE NIGHT
NINJA OF THE NIGHT!”
Alex and Whit sang loudly gaining the attention of the very confused pirates.
“Don't ask.” Alexis sighed trying to disappear in embarrassment, but she didn't .Instead she blushed. `She's too cute when she blushes.' Inuyasha thought and stared at her.
Alexis noticed and got a little nervous.
“What?” she asked a little nervous about his look.
“Nothing.” He grumbled.
“Shippo!” Inuyasha called out. The little demon popped out earning an “aaaawww” from the girls. They all crowded him stroking his hair.
“He's so cute!” Alexis squealed.
“No shit, he's adorable!” Whit exclaimed getting hit by Alex on the head.
“Don't curse around him he's a little kid!” Alex shouted
“Stop hitting me!” Whit wailed.
“GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW!” Inuyasha yelled at them, making them all jump up.
“You three swab the deck!” he threw them all mops. They all stood straight and saluted at his harsh tone.
“YES SIR!” they saluted. He nodded and went back to the wheel.
“Do what now?” Whit asked confused.
“Mop the deck.” Alex told her.
“O…OK!” Whit went over and grabbed a bucket and started on the end of the ship with Alex following going to the middle and Alexis going to the end with Inuyasha.
“GREAT!” she mumbled. They mopped for 10 min before she got bored.
“Hey girls!” Alexis screamed to Whit and Alex who looked up.
“I-Pod translator time!” She yelled and put on her ear phone with head set. They were a new form of I-Pod where you cud phone anyone on your buddy list using the I-pod. She turned on to How do I live by LeAnn Rimes. She slowly mopped as she lipped along, swaying her hips while mopping. Inuyasha watched intently wondering what she was doing before noticing the others did as well except with other rhythms. Suddenly it changed to Cant fight the moonlight and Alexis immediately started to get a little too into it. so in to it she picked up the dry mop and started dancing with her dancing partner in a salsa type rhythm. This intrigued Inuyasha even more and she had it so loud his sensitive hearing caught the song. He suddenly cut in between the mop and her taking her into his arms a spinning her and dancing to the music. He was a good dancer for the song being like 500 years before him. She felt him twirl her round and when the song ended took her back in a dip. She was so stunned she didn't change the song and just stayed there staring into his beautiful amber eyes until the silence was broken by Alex.
“ED! ALWAYS HARDCORE!” Alex yelled to a passing Ed.
“What?!?” He looked like she was crazy.
`Oh I forgot! He doesn't know!' Alex got sad at her thought.
“Oh snap.” She mumbled sadly.
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea! Yes I do intend to end every chapter with someone saying “Oh snap.” And I do not own that saying either it belongs to me BFF Alex.