D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Romance is in full bloom part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 3
Romance is in Full Bloom Part 1
 
 
After looking in Alex's direction they looked at each other again. She looked into his eyes and tried to read his emotions. He looked angry and lustful but when you got close his eyes revealed a sense of loneliness and longing, a longing for love and a loneliness of not ever being truly loved. This saddened Alexis and she gave him a soft sad but warm expression of understanding. Inuyasha saw this change and got scared. Scared of rejection, pity, hurt, all the things in life he tried to avoid. He had to get out of there, but he couldn't, she felt nice in his arms, and he felt she knew him which made him frustrated and with that he got up and dragged her to his quarters with her yelling at him that he was hurting her arm. He threw her down in the chair in front of his desk and turned it to face him and firmly planted his hands on the arms blocking her way out.
“You know who I am, don't you?” Inuyasha asked harshly.
“Let me out!” Alexis demanded but was unable to get out.
“Answer the question!” He yelled back.
“Yes.” She grumbled.
“You know what I am?” He asked again
“Yes, you are a hanyou. Your mother was a human named Izayoi and your father was full dog demon named Inu-no-Taisho.” She stated rather smugly unintentionally.
“How did you know that?” He asked suspicious.
“I have heard stories of you and your family.” Alexis said forgetting she was from the future.
“I have a few questions, if I may ask…” Alexis asked.
“Go-ahead…” Inuyasha waited.
“I know this might hurt but what happened to Kikyo?” Alexis asked with a sad expression on her face.
“I never met this Kikyo person in my life.” He commented.
“What?!?” She gasped. `If he never met her, then that would explain everything!'
“Now I have a question, what do you do? Are you a hooker?” he asked arching an eyebrow.
“What! Oh My God! No! How dare you even think that!” Alexis yelled and stood up and walked out the door. He swiftly followed her. When she was up on deck he grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him.
“What was that about?!?” Inuyasha yelled which yearned him a smack from Alexis.
“How dare you call me hooker!” She yelled and went over to her mop and picked up where she left off.
“BITCH! GET YOUR SKINNY WHITE ASS OVER HERE NOW!” Inuyasha demanded her and pointed to the ground next to him.
“NO!” She yelled back.
“So I say 2 dollars on Inuyasha.” Alex said as she and Whit sat on the steps eating chips watching the `show'.
“You are on!' Whit shook her hand and went back to the two.
“How dare you insult me in front of my crew!” Inuyasha roared. Alexis knew he was all talk and might hit her but she didn't care she was pissed off.
“Look at me when I talk to you!” he took a firm hold of her jaw and turned her towards him. She promptly smacked his hand away saying:
“Don't touch me you filth!”
“OH YOU JUST GOT OWNED!” Alex yelled from where they were sitting. Whit burst out laughing and rolled back and fourth across the deck humming the “Mission Impossible” theme. He growled and quickly turned back to Alexis and smacked her. She was enraged but saw he was doing it out of frustration by looking in his eyes and turned her other cheek to him.
“Here. I offer you this one as well.” Inuyasha looked puzzled at Alexis.
“What are you talking about?”
“I offer you my other cheek to take out your frustration on.” She stayed in the same position.
“Ok pay up! Inuyasha won!” Alex yelled at her opponent Whitney.
“Whatever, Alexis won!” Whit yelled back
The girls glared at each other and started to fight but stopped when they realized who was holding them back.
“Sesshomaru?” Whit looked up starry eyed at him. He then let go and started to walk away.
“Sesshy wait! Comeback! Don't go I don't usually roll on the ground doing that!” Whit called after him.
“ED?” Alex looked at him.
“Yea?” They stared at each other for a few minutes before he turned to leave. Alex was still stunned and didn't move.
“Hey Alex!” He called to her holding onto a rope standing on the rail. She looked up.
“Always Hardcore!” He then cut the rope and went up to the top to the crows nest. She stayed there stunned until she felt something on her ass. She turned to see Miroku who promptly took her hands.
“Alex will you do me the honor of bearing my children?” She withdrew and smacked him on the head. She turned and felt something on her ass again. She turned and karate chopped the person.
“Serves you ri…..I…I…I… Whitney?” She looked stunned.
“Yea, I was putting your winnings in your pocket!” she yelled.
“ OOOPPPSS sorry!” Alex Exclaimed helping her up.
“You know we really need to work on your people skills.” Whitney sighed as they walked away.
“Shut-Up!” she bonked her on the head and continued walking.
Inuyasha was stunned that she knew he was frustrated, and also stunned from the owned comment made by her friend which was mean since he was a dog (dogs and owners). Without a second thought he immediately brought her back down the stairs but not before stopping to look at the deranged red-head that was now rolling across the deck for no reason humming a weird foreign tune. He dragged her in there and locked the door before going sitting her down in the chair she was at before and he sat down in his own.
“I'm leaving!” She walked to the door and realized it was locked. She started to yank on it and pound on the door screaming let me out. Suddenly the door burst open making her fly across the room hitting her head on the wall.
“Everything ok Captain?” Kouga looked at the weird girl who was now sitting up holding her head.
“Yes you may return.” He nodded him off. When the door closed she walked over to her seat and took a……. seat.
“Oooowww!” She moaned while Inuyasha chuckled lightly.
“Are we going to do that again?” He smirked.
“No.” She looked at the desk sadly.
“I want to know something. How did you know I was frustrated?” He looked at her in wonder. Her head shot up and looked at him.
“I just looked in your eyes.” She said in a quiet tone. He got up and walked over to her. He knelt in front of her and cupped her face. When he touched it she winced in pain.
“Oh I'm so sorry.” He moved his hand away.
“It's ok. I have to go and finish my section.” She got up and followed Inuyasha to the door. She turned and looked at him, before going out she cupped his face and said:
“I know how you will act in front of your men. You will try to act like you control me. Understand whatever you say I know you wont mean it if you let me look in your eyes.” She leaned up and kissed his cheek leaving him stunned behind her but not before she heard him from the doorway say:
“Oh Snap.” He said in a slow low seductive voice behind her and she chuckled as she heard it.
 
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea! Like I said I do not own “oh snap” nor do I own “oh you just got owned” those are copyright of Alex lmao jk.