D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Romance is in full bloom part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 4
Romance is in Full Bloom Part 2
 
 
Alexis, Whit, and Alex all finished up and sat in a small circle around the mask chatting and watch the men as they help sail the ship.
“Oh my god Ed is so freaking hot man!” Alex sighed closing her eyes thinking of the events that played earlier.
“Not as hot as Sess.” Whit argued.
“Oh whatever, hey Alexis looked pretty cozy with Inuyasha back there.” Alex smirked softly elbowing her.
“Shut-Up!” Alexis Squealed and playfully shoved Alex back. She thought about what she had told him earlier. Her thoughts drifted to her dreams she had when she read her story. She looked up and saw their stuff still on the deck and slowly stood.
“Our stuff is still out here, I'm going to go see what can be done.” Alexis looked back at her friends who smirked.
“Sure….” Alex went back to normal composure. Alexis smiled and blushed lightly turning towards the captain's quarters. She Bumped into something hard however on her way and quickly fell back on her ass looking up. She saw Inuyasha standing over her with a scowl.
“Sir…. I'm so sorry I was just coming to speak with you about our stuff.” Alexis got up and stood brushing off her pants.
“Your personal items will be placed in the hold where you will be bunking for the rest of the trip. Any food you carry will be brought to the kitchen.” He informed her rather sternly and showed no other emotion besides anger. Alexis tried to look within his eyes but to no avail, they only showed anger.
“Inuyasha I…..” She stopped as a hand came across her face.
“You will address me as My Lord or Sir.” He responded to her shock sternly. Alexis was confused. It was as if he had changed personality completely.
“Yes sir…” Was all she could say.
“Come, you will be cooking dinner tonight bitch and your friends will be making the beds and cleaning the sleeping chambers he told her then faced her two friends who were no standing right in back of her.
“Yes Sir.” They all agreed in unison. He turned and left growling slightly at Alexis who had yet to move. Did she hear correct? Did he just act the way she thought he did? She stood there stunned absent to the world until a hand came on her shoulder. She looked to find Whit and Alex smiling at her signaling their departure. She nodded and watched as they approached Shippo and followed him downstairs. I wish I could know what's wrong with Inuyasha. A hand suddenly grabbed her arm and spun her around and she found herself face to face with a very angry hanyou.
“I thought I told you bitch to go and cook dinner!” He growled.
“You did Sir.” Alexis bowed her head as an apology, but instead he took her jaw in a firm hold and dragged her down the stairs into what seemed to be the kitchen. He suddenly jerked her chin away from him throwing her into the room.
“You have 2 hours, prepare something!” He growled and slammed the door locking it. Alexis ran to the door trying to open it but it was no use. She backed away slowly and turned around and started to look at what ingredients they possessed. Dinner was fairly easy. She had found some cheese and pasta and decided to make cheesy pasta along with some toast she baked in the oven adding butter and garlic and making a small salad as a side as well. She quickly made up 10 trays and garnished the plates to perfection. As she finished the door swung open revealing Inuyasha. Alexis jumped and turned as he entered.
“We are all in the dining hall waiting to be served, your friends will help since they know where it is.” He pushed them in and promptly stomped of growling at them to hurry up.
“God what's his...” Alex started but was shut up when Alexis put a hand over her mouth.
“You forget he can still hear you.” Alexis said releasing her mouth.
“Like I give a care!” She threw her hands up in the air.
“You should.” A very muffled yell came from Inuyasha who was a good 100 feet away.
“Now that's creepy.” Alexis commented picking up 2 plates and followed her friends. They walked in and set the plates in front of the starving crew and went back for 2 more. Alexis brought them back and set them down before heading back to the kitchen. She handed 3 cups to each of them and gave them a pitcher of wine. They came back and served their crew wine and stepped off to the side. They watched as the pirates stuffed their faces of the delicious food and wine snorting like pigs. They all went pale.
“Think they like it?” Alexis whispered to Alex in a sarcastic tone.
“No.” She whispered back. Suddenly Sesshomaru snapped his fingers and Alexis signaled she would go. Whit tried to debate but decided against it.
“May I get you anything sir?” Alexis asked kneeling on his right side.
“I would like to inquire as to why your red-headed friend loves to stare at me constantly.” He said wiping his mouth. They both looked at Whit who appeared to be drooling. Alexis cringed then looked back at Sesshomaru.
“I'm afraid she has a crush on you sir.” Alexis almost laugh at his confused.
“Crush?” he arched an eyebrow.
“Yes, It is when someone finds someone very hot and start to feel a strong feelings that make you blush or laugh or smile or stare for no reason.” She tried to stay as serious as she could. He then gave her a quick nod and stood walking out of the room, but not before winking at Whit as he walked out. Alexis then began to clear the plates of the pirates that left and carried them into the kitchen. After setting them on the counter a hand on her sore arm spun her around, it was Inuyasha again.
“Yes sir?” She asked a little scared of what he might do or what emotion he would bare.
“I would like to know what it is that my brother and you talked about over at the table.” He growled increasing his grip on her arm.
“OOOWWW that hurts let me go!” She wiggled but his grip got tighter.
“ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!” He yelled at her.
“He wished to know why a certain girl was always staring at him and I simply explained she liked him.” She trembled a little and decided not to mention names incase he was mad.
“Who?” He growled.
“I CANT TELL YOU! THAT IS MEAN TO TELL OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT CRUSHES!” She yelled back.
“IT'S YOU ISNT IT!?! YOU LIKE SESSHOMARU! I KNEW IT! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IN MY QUARTERS WAS ALL JUTS SO YOU COULD REEL ME INTO YOUR TWISED GAMES, WELL I WONT STAND FOR IT!” He yelled and she panicked as she saw his eyes flicker red and faint purple marks appear on his face.
“No that's not it, I don't like Sesshomaru!” She twisted trying to break free of him as he was going through this stage but it did no help he took her and dragged her down the hall and to the bottom of the massive ship in which was a jail. He threw her in and closed the door behind him. Slowly he sauntered up to her, he now had purple streaks that were very visible and blue slits in his eyes. She slowly backed up against the wall, she knew he had to change back or all his friends would end up dead.
“Inuyasha listen to me, I don't have a crush on Sesshomaru! I could never be with him!” She said her voice trembling slightly.
“Really, why is that?” He growled.
“Because I like you!” She yelled and ran towards him tears streaming from her eyes and hugged him. He saw the scene play before him, and before he knew it he was back to normal. Alexis could tell when calmed noticeably.
“Inuyasha, Are you ok?” She leaned back a little to look in his eyes. They were gold again.
“Yes, I'll be fine now.” Alexis smiled and hugged him again.
“Come on we better start to move your and your friends suitcases into the servant cabins, they at least have beds.” She looked up at him and smiled as he let her go and took her hand. About 10 min later the successfully moved their stuff into the cabins and the food to the kitchen. She, Whit, and Alex all unpacked and put their stuff into the shelves and drawers. She finished and looked at he doorway to see Inuyasha walk by. She quickly got up and rushed out. Both Alex and Whit looked at each other before getting an evil grin and running after her. Alexis ran up the stairs after Inuyasha pausing to look around when she reached the deck. She looked around but was unable to see him, her heart felt heavy and she got noticeably sadder thinking that she lost him. Her heart rose to a light thump that came from behind her. Turning around she felt breathless when she gazed upon his shimmering hair in the moonlight and iridescent eyes. He slowly walked up to her smiling a warm smile that also held a chuckle.
“You know it does help the body when you breathe.” He chuckled and Alexis Let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding. She blushed and turned away walking to the rail with Inuyasha following. She stood looking out over the moonlit ocean in awe. It was beautiful. She could feel when he stood next to her.
“Were you looking for me?” He asked in a slightly amused tone expecting her to say no.
“Actually I was.” Alexis turned to look at him her hair blowing gently in the wind looking like an angel with the shimmering water in back of her.
“I wanted to thank you for giving us that cabin, I really appreciate it.” She said bowing slightly and turning to face the ocean once more.
“That's not why you really came though was it?” He took her chin gently and turned her towards him. She shook her head and blushed.
“You came to ask why I turned and if earlier in my quarters meant anything.” He kept his gaze on her. She shook her head again.
“I came to ask you about why you had been so cold earlier.” She looked at him again, but instead of a blush on her cheeks there was a tear. I tore at his heart, how could this girl he just met have such an effect on him? He looked away, but that could not hide the pain he showed.
“Is it because of me and Fluffy?” She asked getting a small chuckle out of him, but he shook his head.
“Is it because of the rejection you have had all your life, that you thought I was using it as a weakness in you?” He looked at her and did nothing but his eyes told him she was right.
She lunged forward and hugged him on the verge of crying.
“How is it you know so much about me and my life?” He asked holding her tighter. She knew she couldn't tell him, not yet.
“I guess it's because I can relate to you in some ways.” He looked down at her as she looked up.
“Do you have a mate?” He asked looking a little hurt but became happier when she shook her head.
“I've never had anyone to truly love me…..yet” she looked at his eyes again and blushed at her thoughts she had not long ago about being in this same situation.
“Take off your bandanna.” She tried to ask but it came out more like an order and she quickly apologized.
“Why?” He arched his eyebrow.
“Because I want to be with the Hanyou I have read about and dreamed of meeting.” She replied looking into his eyes with a very loving expression. He had never felt so accepted in his life. He reached up and slowly removed his bandanna. She smiled at the sight of his ears. He slowly leaned down and came close to a kiss but stopped and stood up.
“I'm sorry.” He looked away.
“I thought you were a hanyou.” She arched an eyebrow at him. He turned around and scowled.
“I am!” He argued.
“Then you should have sensed how much I wanted it.” She smiled as his face softened and brought her in a romantic soft kiss.
“GEEZE ALEXIS STOP SWAPPING SPIT WITH INUYASHA!” Alex yelled peering out of the stair way. They both stopped and looked up growling.
“Start running Hoeschen!” Alexis yelled and lunged at Alex.
“OH SNAP!” Alex yelled running for her life.
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!