D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Romance is in full bloom part 3 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 5
Romance is in Full Bloom Part 3
 
 
 
The next day Whitney was the first to awaken. The sound of boots walking slowly above her had awoken her from her peaceful slumber. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked at her two sleeping friends in the bunk bed next to hers. Alex lay sleeping facing the wall silently. Alexis however, slept with her moth wide open and snoring slightly. Whit giggled and slowly stood. Quickly dressing in some jeans and a Slipknot tee she slipped out the door quietly and slowly went up the stairs barefoot. As she reached the deck she noticed the sun barely on the horizon rising. Rubbing her eyes she looked around. `I can't believe I'm up this early, what possessed me to…' She stopped as her gaze shifted over a man with long silvery locks in white baggy pants, black boots, white tee, black sashes that held his swords, and of course, his signature fluffy accessory. She held her breath and slowly walked over to him.
“Hi.” Whit said getting very angry at her outstanding opening remark.
“Hello Whitney.” Sesshomaru answered the flustered girl without turning around.
“How did you….”
“Your friends called you that when you were mopping the deck up here.” He said turning around to face Whitney who was now blushing. `What is it about this girl she makes me want to smile which I never do!' He thought just staring at the beautiful girl in front of him.
“I don't usually act like that around many people I don't know. I admit I probably looked really retarded, but I just did it for laughs and.”
“It's ok, it made me laugh.” Then he did the impossible that made Whit almost faint, he smiled.
“Sesshomaru……… you're smiling!” Whit said pointing to Sesshy's lips in awe. He quickly took the smile off his face but continued to stare at her. A sudden blush took Whit by surprise. He then leaned in close and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Whit objected at first but fell into it and melted into his arms. He smirked on her lips and slowly he pulled back and looked at the blushing girl. Winking he whispered:
“See ya around.” And left. Whit could hardly move much less respond. Touching her lips she turned watching Sesshomaru as he made his retreat.
“Wow!” She whispered out of breath.
 
 
 
Alex stirred and got up to a snoring Alexis. Deciding she would never shut up she got up and threw on some jeans and a random green tee and went outside. Down the hall she thought she saw some movement and decided to follow. She went down a long hallway until she reached the kitchen. Her eyes chose an object sitting at the table with blonde hair and what looked like a metal arm.
“Ed?” Alex asked entering cautiously. Ed turned and stood up quickly.
“Alex…” He said looking shocked.
“I thought you were… I mean I was just…” He stopped when he saw Alex's confused expression.
“ Do you want to sit down?” He offered a seat next to him.
“Sure.” Alex giggled at his shocked tone before.
“Bread?” He offered.
“No Thanks, so what are you doing up?” She asked, as a small blushed found its way to her cheeks as she watched the sunlight do wonders on the angel that was before her.
“Well Inuyasha likes to keep us busy all the time.” He chuckled looking at his bread then taking a massive bite. “So what about you, why are you up?” he asked looking up from his food.
“My friend's loud snoring woke me up, I would have slept till noon like usual, but you know dammit.” She pounded her fists on the table and smiled at the god before her. He was so sexy. As he turned his gaze elsewhere she turned her attention to his body, checking him out in lamest terms. She suddenly remembered the music video she had watched when he took off his shirt and wished she could see it now.
“Checking me out I see.” He asked noticing her checking him out.
“What? No, I mean…” `Damn he noticed.” Alex looked away becoming beat red. Turning her gaze back to him she noticed him checking her out and giggled.
“Oh and now you're checking me out?” She asked raising her eyebrow smirking.
“Hell yea!” He looked at her and slowly moved in. `What does he think I am a slut? I barely know him I mean look at him! He looks so desperate and self absorbed and and……….. “ Her thoughts melted as his lips brushed hers and he placed his hands on her back pulling her in close inhaling deeply.
“ALEX STOP SWAPPING SPIT WITH ED!” A voiced pierced the moment. They slowly broke apart to Alexis grinning in the doorframe.
“Paybacks a bitch huh?” Alexis continued
“Start running Baumgartner!” Alex mocked running after Alexis.
“OH SNAP!” Alexis yelled copying Alex.
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!