D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Nearing soul steeler island ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 6
Nearing Soul Stealer Island
 
 
 
Alex chased Alexis down the hall both laughing loudly and screaming insults at each other. Alexis raced up the stairs and on the deck nearly tripping on the last step.
“Get back here!” Alex yelled running after Alexis.
“AAAHH.” Alexis screamed running around the mast with a pissed off Alex nipping at her heels. She ran towards the stairs hoping for an escape route but fate was not so kind. She looked behind her before tripping on her own feet right in front of the opening on the stairs. Alexis then rolled down the stairs pumbling a poor hanyou that came in the way of her destruction path. Finally coming to a halt on the ground on top of a rather large and warm item. Alexis grabbed her head trying to stop the dizziness that consumed her.
“Oh, I'm sorry I tripped and…”
“Are you ok?” Inuyasha asked looking at her head worriedly.
“Yes I'm fine just help me up wud ya?” She asked moving off him to allow him to get up.
“Yea, here.” He said offering a hand to help her up. He helped her up and steadied her.
“Inuyasha…” She whispered. “You smell like sweet bed plums and Christmas Trees.” She promptly fainted right after and Inuyasha scooped her up and carried her to his room. Gently placing her on his bed he went over to his basin and took a goblet and filled it with water. Walking back over to her he poured the water on her head and sat next to her as she sat up wiping away the water from her face.
“Owww, my head.” She grabbed the back of her head and winced in pain.
“Where am I?” She asked looking around.
“You fainted and I took you back to my room to care for you.” He told her wiping away a loose strand from her face.
“Show me where it hurts.” He said looking at her head searching for a wound of some kind.
“Here.” She said pointing to a spot on her head and wincing as she touched it.
“Well…” Ha said moving her head around to get a better view trying to be careful as to not cause her pain. “I don't smell any blood, but you do have a bump there. Tell me, what were you doing running down the stairs like that?” He tilted her head to look at him.
“I'm sorry, I woke up and found Alex kissing Ed and I yelled `hey Alex, Stop swapping spit with Inuyasha!' and she chased after me and I ran upstairs and she followed and I was going to run into our room but I tripped and fell into… you.” She told him trying to hold back tears from the pain but it was no use. A single drop fell from her eye and drizzled down her cheek. Inuyasha reached up and brushed it away knowing it was from the pain.
“You should really learn to be more careful.” He said holding her cheek and giving a warm smile. `How did I ever get so lucky to end up with my dream guy?' Alexis asked herself silently. A pang went through her; her family was in another dimension! How could she forget them? They would eventually worry and that made even more pain shoot through her body. She couldn't stay, she had to get back, but if she got too attached would she never wish to go? She had to stop this, she knew it would become even harder if she didn't stop it now. Inuyasha saw the change in emotion and became alarmed.
“What is it? What's wrong?” He asked.
“Inuyasha I……… I don't think we should be doing this.” She said sadly looking away trying to keep from crying.
“What do you mean?” He asked a little taken back.
“ I mean I don't think we should be…” Something strange passed through her body. It was a feeling of sadness, anger, fear, and death. Alexis got scared, she never felt this way before. It was like a sixth sense came into gear as a warning of oncoming danger. Inuyasha could smell the fear radiate off of her.
“Alexis, what is it?” Inuyasha then felt the power surge himself. `Are we that close already? I thought for sure we would be a few more days until we reached…'
“I feel a weird feeling over me, like I'm sad but angry and scared also.” She said looking toward him she looked serious.
“Stay here, I need to go check on something.” He turned toward the door and took a step toward it.
“What, no way! I'm coming too!” Alexis whined.
“No, stay here! If we are anywhere close to where I think we are then you… Alexis?” Inuyasha looked around the empty room. She wasn't there. He decided she probably left without him. He went up on deck and looked around the deck, sure enough there she was.
“Why did you leave, I thought I told you to stay?!?” Inuyasha asked angrily. He got no response.
“Did you even hear me?” He asked walking up to her side.
“What are you..”
“What is that?” Alexis asked pointing to and island in the distance. His turned his attention to the island.
“That's Soul Stealer Island.” Miroku said walking up to the opposite side of Alexis.
“What is that?” Alexis asked looking over to Miroku.
“There is a village that lives there that houses a woman that supposedly steals the souls of women.”
“That sounds like Kikyo…” Alexis commented and kept her gaze on the island.
“What? Do you think she is still alive?” Miroku asked looking at the island.
“What, have you met her?” Alexis turned toward Miroku.
“Of course, I mean she was Inuyasha's girl friend!” He said looking at Inuyasha who looked a little uncomfortable.
“What?” Alexis gasped.
“Oh, I guessing he didn't tell you then?” Miroku looked at Inuyasha
“I didn't want her to know but thanks to you she does now.” Inuyasha growled.
“Opps, or how my love Alex says it, Oh snap.” Miroku smiled at Alex
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!