D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Lies ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 7
Lies
 
 
Alexis started to turn red with anger. He lied to her! Why? Maybe he thought she would get mad at him for having a girlfriend. Her anger left to sadness.
“Inuyasha can I talk to you?” Alexis asked Inuyasha.
“Yea, follow me.” He ushered her to his quarters.
He went in and sat down at his desk sighing at the great trouble he would now be in with Alexis.
“Why did you tell me that you had never heard of Kikyo?” Alexis looked questioningly at Inuyasha.
“Because I thought you would be mad at me for having a girlfriend and it being Kikyo.” He replied.
“No I could never.” She said standing up.
“Alexis I…” Inuyasha started but was interrupted by Miroku.
“Sir may I have a word with you?” Miroku asked peering through the doorway towards Inuyasha.
“Yes Miroku…” Inuyasha stood.
“Privately sir.” Miroku nodded toward Alexis.
“Alexis, would you be so kind as to leave us alone, we can finish this later.
“Yea sure.” Alexis said smiling and walking to the door and gently closed it. She walked about 5 steps and realized she dropped her bracelet in the room because she had been holding it. She found it right by the door and slowly opened the door silently. `I wonder what was so important they couldn't say in front of me.' Alexis wondered and slowly listened in.
“So did it work, did she fall for it?” Miroku asked eagerly.
“Yea you should have seen her she looked at me like she was sad that I thought she would reject me. It was hysterical!” Inuyasha laughed.
“She thinks I have this huge crush on her and that she can help me and make me happy and all that shit, she has no clue about my real intentions.”
“Why do you always pick on the virgins man?” Miroku asked playfully.
“Because they are the easiest to trick. Alexis has no idea she has been sucked my trap.” Inuyasha grinned evilly.
“So are you going to go through with the slave auction?” Miroku playfully asked laughing.
“Yes, once we port at Fuji she will be immediately be sold.” Inuyasha laughed evilly. Alexis heard enough and stepped away gasping. ` He doesn't love me? It's all been a big trap to sell me as a slave? How dare he, well if he thinks he's the only one who can play games like that, he's got another thing coming!' She quickly retreated to her friends to tell them about what she had heard and to be on their guards.
“Massive…. Penius”
“Massive…Shit” both girls were laughing at their weird comments.
“What are you two doing?” Alexis asked walking into the room.
“Alex told me Ed took a massive bite of his bread and we just randomly put other word in the place of bread.” Whitney turned to Alex and they both laughed very loudly which also made Alexis laugh.
“That's funny.” Whitney said wiping her eyes.
“Yep that's a knee slapper!” Alex laughed slapping her knee.
“Ok now I had to tell you guys.” Alexis sat on the bottom bunk across from Whit and Alex.
“What?” Alex asked seriously.
“I overheard Inuyasha telling Miroku that he was just playing with me. He doesn't love me at all he just wants to sell me as a slave and I want ideas on how to get him back.” Alexis grinned evilly and looked at her friend's surprised faces.
“Well…” Whitney started looking up at the ceiling rubbing her chin to signal thought.
“You could get him a massive penius!” Whitney laughed loudly along with Alex and Alexis.
“No seriously.” Alexis sighed.
“Why don't you just play like he is and get him sucked in and hooked on to you so he won't wanna let you go?” Alex said mocking Alexis' evil grin.
“Thanks Alex, what would I do without you?” Alexis grinned and hugged her friend.
“Nothing, you would be nothing without me.” Alex smirked.
“Lets get dressed to kill to impress the guys.” Alexis said opening the drawer and looking at her new skirts and shirts they bought when they went shopping before heading to her house.
~~~
After finishing they looked in a full-length mirror and smiled.
“Come on, let's go see our guys!” Alexis said making a come along hand gesture.
“Yay!” Whit and Alex yelled following Alexis closely.
`We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of OZ!?” Alex and Whit sang.
~~~~
Up on deck the girls looked around and spotted their prey.
“Move out.” Alexis whispered and started off toward Inuyasha who was now at the wheel (or w/e its called) steering the ship. She slowly sauntered up to him. He was busy talking to Miroku so he didn't' notice the 16 year old walk up behind him. Miroku was mid sentence but stopped when his gaze fell upon Alexis who was standing behind Inuyasha.
“We are going to need to go southeast for another…” Miroku trailed off and stared mouth wide open. Inuyasha spun smirking slightly to see what had him staring.
“Ok, what has you all slobbering this…” Inuyasha also trailed off. Alexis had dropped her weight and developed curves over the past year like Alex and Whitney. She was wearing a cute white skirt with vertical thin black stripes and a built in belt with a large round buckle. It stopped about 4 inches above the knee, and wore a plain black spaghetti strap and matching thongs (type of sandal) with jewels on the straps.
 
“Wow.” Inuyasha gasped looking Alexis up and down.
“Alexis…” Miroku asked walking up to her and grabbing her hands.
“Will you do me the honor of bearing my children?” He said getting down on one knee. Alexis slapped him so loud that people in her dimension could hear it.
~~~
Whitney looked over to where she had heard the slap and giggled slightly at the sight of Miroku laying on the floor with a huge red mark across his face. She turned her attention back to Sesshomaru who was currently helping with the sails.
“ Hey Kouga latch that rope on the left beam!?” Sesshomaru yelled to Kouga.
“Hi.” Whit said tapping Sesshomaru's arm lightly. He turned to face her looking her up and down.
“Hi, you look nice. What's the occasion?” He asked smirking at her spaghetti strap black dress cut mid thigh with black boots that went up to hr knees and had a slight heel.
“No occasion. So what are you two doing?” She asked looking up towards Kouga who was also staring. When their eyes met he leaped down landing gracefully in front of her.
“Why I don't believe I have ever seen anything more lovely in my entire life! My name is Kouga.” He said taking her hand and kissing it. Sesshomaru let out a growl only loud enough for Kouga's ears.
“Get back to your work Kouga.” He ordered and pointed to his original spot.
“Yes sir!” He saluted and jumped all the way up to his original place and began to resume his task.
“Sesshomaru?” Whitney squeaked. “I was wondering why you…”
“Why I kissed you?” He asked grinning and chuckling. Whitney nodded blushing immensely.
“Well to tell you the truth, I thought if I didn't you would become very saddened and sulk and then I wouldn't have a good slave to sell at the market.” He said looking very serious.
“What you are going to sell me!?!” Whit gasped getting very scared.
“No, I was just kidding.” He bent and gave her a slight kiss on the cheek.
“I have work to do, and I'm sure Inuyasha will cook up something for you so why don't you find your other friend and see what's going on.” He said turning.
“Can't I hang around you for just a few more minutes?” Whit asked hopeful.
Sesshomaru turned around. Never in his life had a woman wanted to spend time with him.
“IF you want, just stay out of trouble.”
“Ok.” Whit sighed happily and followed Sesshomaru.
~~~~
Alex walked over to where Roy and Ed where fighting over something or other.
“Hey.” Alex broke the fighting and smiled at them both, god 2 sexy pirates, could life get any better?
“Hey.” They both chimed in together smiling at her again.
“How is my fair Alex today?” Ed asked leaning in and kissing her hand.
“Your Alex? Who said she was yours? She is mine, I called her the moment she stepped on this frigging boat!” Roy yelled shoving Ed to the side taking hold of Alex's hand and dipping her.
“Do not trouble yourself with that puny nobody!” Roy said smugly.
“Ok…” Alex said a little unsure of what was happening.
“Get your hands off her you black haired monkey!” Ed said fuming.
Alex burst out laughing at his comeback it was just too damned funny.
“That's a knee slapper!” Alex laughed.
Helping her up her pushed her behind him facing the steaming Ed.
“You want to start something you dumb blonde?” Roy asked getting in a ready stance.
“You started it, I'm just here to finish it.” He replied cracking his knuckles.
“Let's go!” Roy lunged at Ed. They kept punching and kicking each other for about 5 min before Alex got bored to death. Yawning she was about to leave before Kouga came over breaking them up.
“Alright you two Roy you get kitchen cleanup and Ed you get to clean the tables.” Kouga grinned as the two sighed and walked off cursing each other.
“Oh my god Kouga, you are the best I was so totally going to boredom with all that skin flying, but you totally broke that ball up that was wicked cool.” Alex spoke very fast grinning. Kouga didn't know whether or not that was just English he just heard but he didn't want to hear it again.
“Ummm…ok?” He said walking away with an Alex on his heels jabbering away in a foreign language that to her was called `slang'. Kouga couldn't catch any of it and just kept moving.
Alex's green skirt flowed as she followed and she almost slipped out of her black sandals. She wore her black tank top with Ed's picture on it, and to her luck no one noticed…yet.
~~~
Alexis turned back to Inuyasha who looked a little frightened.
“Is it hard?” She asked a little shyly.
“Huh?” He asked a little taken back by her question.
“Is it hard to steer?” She asked pointing to the wheel.
“Oh, no. Would you like to try?” He asked. Remembering her story, she was cautious.
“You won't let me drop will you?” She asked worriedly stepping away from the wheel.
“No I won't let you drop.” He chuckled and let her take hold.
“Ok position yourself as I let go slowly and if you get scared tell me and I'll grab it again, ok?”
“Ok.” She whispered. He slowly let her take control and when he was off fully he set his head down on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist and inhaled deeply. `She smells like chocolate, it smells nice. Why would I even consider selling her? She brings me such peace and happiness. I don't want to ever let her go. I should tell her. I will tell her tonight… wait tonight is the new moon. Damn, I wonder if she… no she couldn't. No one knows. Except for…' He gripped tighter sighing into her shoulder. He would have to make up his mind and soon, Fuji would be under their feet soon enough. Would he sell her or keep her for his own?
~~~
Alex stood by the rail the wind blowing in her face and the sun setting.
“Beautiful…” Alex sighed.
“Yes, you are..” Ed walked up and stood next to her.
“I came to tell you dinner would be ready soon.”
“Ok thanks.” Alex said trying to hide the blush.
“I'll get going now then…”
“Ed wait!” He turned facing Alex. “Did you notice the shirt?” she asked showing him her shirt.
“OI, that's me!” He stepped back looking at her shirt.
“How did you do that?” He asked in awe.
“Magic!” Alex said wiggiling her fingers in the air.
“That's awesome as hardcore!” He said and they both laughed.
~~~
Whitney followed Sesshy until he finally stopped sitting halfway on the rail looking out.
“What are you thinking about?” Whit asked softly.
“Nothing.” He growled.
“Tell me please?” Whit pleaded.
“You wouldn't understand.” He said his tone growing sadder.
She sighed and slowly walked up behind him and placed her hands around his waist. And hugged him placing her head on his shoulder.
“I think I could if you tell me…” She whispered into his ear.
He turned and faced her bringing her into a deep hug.
“You don't need to worry love.” He smiled at her happy moan and they just stood there in that position until he lifted her on top his lap and they both hugged until the stars shone bright in the sky. Actually it was until Kouga came down and yelled:
“OH SNAP! CAPTAIN INUYASHA!”
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!