D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Comming to the island ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 8
Coming to the Island
 
 
 
“OH SNAP! CAPTAIN INUYASHA!” Kouga yelled jumping down from the crows nest.
“What is it Kouga?” Inuyasha asked letting go of Alexis.
“We have a storm coming, but we are only a few hours from Fuiji, I believe we will be there by midnight before the storm strikes.” He said assuredly.
“Very well then, Miroku take the wheel just in case it gets too violent.” Inuyasha instructed.
“Yes sir.” Miroku repield taking the wheel from Alexis, but not before groping her ass, which of course eaened him antoher smack across the cheek.
“Ooooowwwww, feisty.” Miroku smirked.
“Don't touch me!” Alexis said going down the stairs towards her room.
“Oh, Alexis…” Inuyasha stopped her before she went down.
“You will need to pack up your stuff, all 3 of you. They will not host the auction until the cance of a storm has passed and until then we will be staying at the local Inn.” He said a little roughly.
“Yes sir.” She smiled and went down to start packing and to change into warmer clothing, the other 2 following with the same intentions.
~
The crew prepped for their arrival and for the storm threat. They could barely see the lights on the island through the sunset but knew they would arrive within minutes. The captains were pleased as they slowly put down anchor and stopped at their port.
“All hands ready to leave the ship!” Inuyasha called out. After a few minutes the girls emerged in sweaters and pants with tennis shoes.
“What are we to do with our stuff?” Alexis asked.
“Leave it, we will send the baggers from the Inn to fetch the stuff.” He said turning to leave.
“Inuyasha can I talk to you for a minute?” Alexis asked grabbing his arm.
“Sure, what is it?” He asked a little worriedly.
“Inuyasha, do you think it wise for us to walk into town like this, they might suspect us, and you all being pirates and vandals, we don't need any more attention.” She said sighing.
“So what do you suggest?”
“Well if we can get 2 rooms and we can sneak in, but if we are to go out we are going to need to get dresses, but the money we own is no good here, so we have to sneak around, but I don't know what we will do for the auction.” A pang of guilt shot through him, she thought she was to be sold and he could tell it broke her heart.
“We will sneak you into the room or rooms that we get and me and my men will send someone to fetch you all the proper clothing to blend better. Miroku will stay with you on the ship…”
“No not Miroku, please!” Alexis pleaded.
“ok, I'll leave Kouga.” He chuckled and smiled.
“Ok.” She replied softly.
“What's wrong?” He asked a little worried at the tone in her voice.
“Nothing, it's nothing.” She answered in a sadder tone, but was trying to cover it up. She couldn't help but love him, no matter how hard she tried she knew she was already too attached and that it was wrong since he planned to sell her.
“You're trying to cover up the sadness in your voice and heart now, but it's not working.” He smirked.
“I'll tell you later, now you go take care of business.” She smiled and went back to her friends.
“Okay, you pirates follow me to get a room, Kouga stay with the ladies until we return for our loot.”
“What?!?” Miroku whined. “That's not fairrrrr!”
“Put a cork in it Miroku.” He sighed and made a move out signal and started toward the town.
~~~
It was about 10 minutes later three of them returned, Miroku, Roy, and Ed. Helping to haul a few items to the room. They only had to make one trip. On their way back it started to pour and everyone except Alexis rushed inside.
“Alexis, get in here!” Whit yelled trying to get her friend in from the rain.
“Just a few minutes, I love the rain!” She yelled looking up and splashing in nearby puddles. Suddenly an arm grabbed her and picked her up carrying her bridal
back into the Inn.
“What the hell are you thinking? Do you want to get sick?” A strange man with long dark hair growled at the girl in his arms.
“Inuyasha? Is it that time of the month?” She asked smirking. Whit and Alex burst out laughing and rolling around on the floor.
“Ewww, I don't know where this floor has been! Ed save me from the dirty floor!” Alex yelled throwing out her arms like a child wanting to be held. He went over and picked her up carrying her.
“Sesshy, save me from this dirty floor!” Whit mimicked Alex.
“Uhh no.” He said turning and smirking as the girl got up and followed him ranting and raving. Inuyasha, who paused, looked down at Alexis.
“So are you on your time of the month?” She asked smirking again when all the female eyes went on him.
“Damn, keep it down you make me sound like I'm PMSing or something.” He said walking faster to the room.
“Well you should be hiding, you are very vulnerable right now.”
“Never mind that.” He set her down on the floor “ Just get into some dry clothes and meet me down in the lobby in your new attire.” He said turning to leave.
Alexis walked in to find Alex and Whitney in the old style dresses.
“This is so weird.” Whit said trying to breathe. Alex looked like she was suffocating.
“I'm guessing you two are wearing corsettts.” Alexis laughed.
“Yes, and now its your turn.” The laughed back.
~~~
After a while she finally had on a blue dress with lace down the front and lace on the seams. It was identical to Whit and Alex's except Whit's was red and Alex's was an emerald.
“I like this.” Alexis said grinning in the mirror.
“I don't. I feel like im suffocating.” Alex said a little more normal now.
“I have to go down stairs, excuse me.” Alexis said with a curtsey and went down to the lobby, her friends laughing at her english accent. Finding Inuyasha standing in a corner she walked towards him. He got straighter as she got close.
“So how do you like?” She asked spinning around.
“Lovely.” He smiled holding out his arm. She took it as he led her into the dining hall to a table set for two with candels and a rose.
“Ohh…” She gasped sitting in the seat he pulled out for her.
“So how do you like?” He mimicked her.
“Lovely.” She whispered.
~~~
“dinner was fantastic!” She exclaimed as they walked back to a roofed patio. She sighed as she sat down next to him on a bench.
“ Alexis… Will you tell me now what had bothered you?” He asked looking into her eyes and taking her hands. Her smiled faded into a look of pain.
“Inuyasha, I need to tell you the truth now. I…” She was cut off by a sudden burst of lightening and thunder. She immediately tackled Inuyasha sending them both to the ground.
“Alexis, what are you doing?” He asked the girl laying on top of him. Alexis blushed.
“thunder scares me.” she said like a little child.
“Come on, I'll take you to the girls room.” He chuckled getting up then helping up Alexis.
“Ok.” She sighed and followed Inuyasha. Standing in front of the door he watched her open the door and hurry in mumbling some kind of goodnight. Turning he walked next door having a feeling they would be seeing the girls later.
Alexis came in to the dim room that was lit by one candel and the two girls in old fashioned night gowns around it.
“Hey, you two getting scared of the thunder too?”
“No!” They yelled. A crash of thunder sounded and the girls immediately clung together.
“Sure.” Alexis sighed and took her night gown into the wash room and got changed. Walking out she saw the two girls still clinging to one another. Alexis laughed and walked over to them. When another crash sounded. They all jumped causing the candel to fall and go out.
“AAAHHH.” They all screamed.
“Great this is all you guys fault!” Alexis shouted at Alex and Whitney.
“How do you know it wasn't you who knocked it over?” Whit argued back.
“because I do.” She said. A huge flash of lightening went off followed by a defeaning crash of thunder. All 3 girls hightailed it out the door and into the guys room which was also pitch black. Jumping on the first guy they contacted the held on for dear life.
“What the hell?” One of the guys yelled. Roy quickly snapped his fingers and lit a candle.
“Oh my god Roy you are so cool!” Alex squealed.
“I could do that too, if I wanted to.” Ed whined.
“No you couldn't now shut up!” Roy yelled back.
Looking around, the sight was not a pretty one. As soon as the light flickered on the girls got a glimpse of their partners. Alexis was seated on Kouga's lap with her arms around his neck. Her eyes got as big as softballs. She immediately jumped up and to the other side of the room yelling something that none could makeout except `touched' and `rapist', which no one knew the meaning.
Whit had it just as bad. Alex found herself in Ed's arms which was a lucky break for her. Suddenly she realized Whitney ended up in the perverted hands of Miroku.
“Hey Roy shut the light out!” Miroku smirked at Whitney who was shocked. When Whit felt a movement on her ass she immediately slapped him and jumped up running to Sesshomaru.
“Miroku you are such a letch.” Sesshomaru said with whitney holding onto him.
“Well it was your girl who ran in and jumped on me.”
“So now its my fault?” Whitney turned to face Miroku. That got every one talking and all at the same time.
“Will everyone just please, shut up!” Ed yelled making the room go silent.
“Oh, you all just got owned!” Alex said laughing.
“Ok, now what is the meaning of this?” He asked looking sternly at Alex.
“They got scared!” She said pointing at whit and Alexis.
“You did two!” They screamed back.
“NO I just ran into here to be with Ed.” She said cuddling closer.
“Oh Yea whatever right you thats know such bs that's you a need lie to you tell were the screaming truth your for head once off you with are the such rest a of liar us!” (Alexis Whitney) The room just stared for several minutes.
“Ok guys, what did I say about talking at the same time?” Alex said sitting up.
“Whatever so I what don't I caredon't care.”
“Ok shut up. We will never get to sleep this way, Girls sleep on that side of the room, boys on this side.” Sesshomaru instructed walking over to his blankets whitney still hanging on his leg.
“Please, Let me sleep by you?” Whit begged.
“No, go over there.” He said sternly watching as Whit slowly made her way to her blankets that Alexis retrieved. Looking around she noticed Inuyasha was not there.
“Hey, where is Inuyasha?” She asked. She heard a thump behind her.
“What?” He growled. Turning she found a scowling Inuyasha in human form.
“Nothing I was just worried about you.”
“Keh, Whatever.” He said going back up to the rafters. `Whats up with him?' Alexis thought.
“I'm an Emo kid nonconforming as can be…..” Alex started singing earning laughs from her friends and confused looks by every one else. A scilence took the room for a good half hour.
“Hey guys, are you sleeping yet?” Alex screamed causing all to jump from their semi sleeping state. A sudden thump behind her made Alex jump. Looking she found Inuyasha face first on the floor.
“Oh my god I got to get Inuyasha to fall face first on the ground Yes! High five!” Alex waited putting her hand in the air smiling. It faded when noone made a move to high five her. “Oh.” She sighed putting her hand down.
“What the hell?” Inuyasha barked. “Why did you have to do that wench?” He asked glaring at Alex.
“I didn't do anything, what are you talking about? And I'm not a wrench! Do I look like a tool to you?” She asked innocently
“DIDN'T DO? WHAT THE HELL? YOU JUST LIKE SCREAMED MAKING EVERYOONE JUMP!”
“You know you should be quieter you are waking everyone up. GEEEZE!” Alex said smirking. Scilence fell again causing people to become semiconscious.
“Hey Guys! Lets do Hand puppets!” Alex Screamed again having the same effect, except Inuyasha fell on Kouga's lap.
“You two wanna be left alone?” Alex asked laughing. Inuyasha quickly got up.
“Hey Roy light us a fire common man!” Alex said smiling.
“No fires, work with the candel.” Fluffy said curtly.
“Ok I'll start!” Alex announced with extreme enthuiasm. Putting her hand in a fist and putting the tops of her fingers at the top.
“Look its Inuyasha, I mean a rabbit.” She said laughing.
A sudden movement caught Alexis' eye. Walking to the window she looked up to the sky. She saw two familiar people, or demons.
“Oh no.” she whispered as she saw Hiten and Monten.
“What is it?” Inuyasha asked a little worried. Alex walked up next to Alexis and saw the same demons.
“Oh snap! It's the thunder brothers.”
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!