D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ On the island ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 9
On the Island
 
 
Alex and Alexis looked out the window to the brothers with fear. They knew the power of the brothers from watching the episodes. Alexis sighed sadly.
“Well, I never thought I'd say this…ever… but at least we have Sesshomaru.” Alex looked in shock at her friend.
“But I thought you didn't like him.” She whispered open mouthed.
“Well actually I think he's kind of cool, but very cold.”
“Well he can't show emotion, He's lord of the western land.”
“Well still, I'm glad he is here because I am sorry to say we NEED him.” Suddenly they heard the door swing open violently behind them. They both turned to see Inuyasha scowling by the door.
“Well, I don't need him! I'll face them on my own.” He said walking out.
“Shit! I gotta stop him.” Alexis yelled running out. “Inuyasha! Stop, don't go!” She called after him. `God damn, think of something.' Suddenly a glint of light hit her eyes; looking under his shirt she saw it, the holy necklace. The one that brought her so much joy and laughter.
“Sit boy!” She yelled praying it would work. The necklace glowed.
“What the?” He suddenly jerked to the ground.
“Yes, it worked.” She beamed rushing down the stairs to his side.
“What the hell? I got these when I was young, how can you work them?” He growled sitting up.
“Ummm, I don't know, but we can't let them get to you. Not while you are in your human state.” She said kneeling next to him.
”Alexis did you actually do it?” Alex said looking at her excitedly.
“What?” She asked standing and walking up to Alex.
“What say sit *thump*?” She asked.
“Yea.”
“Oh yea, when I yelled sit *thump* from upstairs it worked and I was like all Yay I have the sit *thump* Power! I can tell him to sit *thump* when he is being mean.” She squealed and turned around to find him in a huge hole. She laughed so hard remembering what she did.
“Opps, sorry.” She said laughing. His growling made her stop.
“Should I run now or later?” She asked a little shakily.
“I would run later, he won't be up for awhile.” Alex said looking at the holes depth. “Alexis, will you tell him to sit if he tries to get me?”
“Of course!” Alexis replied a little worried. Alex grinned and knelt by Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha, OH, YOU JUST GOT OWNED!” Alex yelled laughing.
“That must hurt Inuyasha, seeming as the word `sit' controls the dog demon side of you and this girl yells the `owned comment'. Though I must agree, you did in fact `get owned.'” Sesshomaru said without showing any emotion.
“How do you do that?” Alexis asked walking up to Sesshomaru.
“Do what?”
“Not show any emotion, do you not have any?” She asked cocking her head. He picked her up by her neck suspending her in air.
“I have no need for your human emotions for I am not human in any way.” He said looking at his half brother that was standing up now.
“Sesshomaru put her down now!” Alex growled. He looked over at her confused slightly.
“Hey guys, what did I miss?” A guy asked walking in.
“Oh my god! DARK!” Whit squealed running down the stairs tripping on her own feet and rolling into Alex and Inuyasha. Sitting up she held her head.
“Dark!” She squealed running up to him and jumping up into him knocking him over. “Oh my god! Are you coming with us? Please, please, please, please come with us!” She begged. Sesshomaru dropped Alexis with a loud thump.
“Ummm ok? Who are you?” He asked a little startled.
“I'm Whitney.” She said a little embarrassed.
“Ok…. Can I get up now?”
“Oh yea.” She said getting up.
“Supp dark, glad you could make it.” Inuyasha said brushing himself off.
“Yea, long trip too.”
“Well why don't you sit *thump* down for now.” Alexis said just above a whisper. He was so hot for anime.
“Thanks.” He said sitting on a barstool.
“God Alexis can you stop saying that, I swear if you ever…” Inuyasha growled.
“Oh shut up. So Dark you are a pirate?” Alexis asked sitting on a stool next to him.
“Ummm yea?” He replied a little uncertain.
“Of course he is!” Whit said knocking Alexis off the stool and to the ground with a thump taking her seat.
“What the hell?” Alexis asked rubbing her sore ass. Then she remembered.
**************FB************
Whit, Katie, and Alexis sat in the school library just lounging about. Katie read some Tennis anime thing as Whit looked through a magazine and Alexis was looking at the Anime selection.
“I can't believe they don't have any Inuyasha OR Sailor Moon!” Alexis exclaimed in a hushed tone.
“Well read the first chapter of D.N. Angel.” Whit said.
“Ok.” Alexis picked up the book and tried to read it, but since it was backwards got confused easily.
“Katieeee.” Alexis whined and scooted towards her laughing at her incompetence.
“What?” She asked looking up.
“I can't figure out how to read this.” She laughed making Katie laugh as well. Alexis watched as she explained the pattern of reading and tried again but gave up.
“I'm just going to look at it.” She said smiling. Looking at the black and white pictures she skimmed through them.
“So is that Dark?” Alexis asked pointing to one of the characters.
“Yes.” Katie said leaning over and looking.
“Wow, he is cute.” Alexis said smirking.
“Back off, I called him like 3 years ago.” Whit said sternly glaring at Alexis. Wow that was a scary look.
****FB******
That's right, she liked him. `I need to watch what I say, it might be the last thing I say.' Alexis thought grimacing.
“Alexis, get off your lazy ass like some neko!” Alex yelled playfully.
“Well maybe I like playing neko, and since when did you use that language? The last time I heard neko was when I was on the computer reading.” Alexis thought laughing. “Oh my god, remember Fluffy doing Tarzan and Jane with Rin?” Alexis asked giggling.
“Deep in the jungle in the land of adventure lives Tarzan…” Alex imitated in a deep voice. Both of them giggled looking at a scowling Sesshomaru a foot away from them.
“Where do you get this… whatever it is from?” He asked slightly scowling.
“Oh, you were singing Tarzan on the Internet and …” Whit was cut off by two hands going over her mouth to stop her.
“Will you excuse us gentlemen?” Alexis asked helping Alex drag Whitney out of the room. All the men eyed them curiously.
“I think you need to get a doctor, they don't seem right in the head.” Dark said poking his head.
“No they are always that weird.” Inuyasha said plainly and ordered a beer sitting next to him. Sesshomaru started to raise suspicion. `What is this Internet? How did it have him singing on it? He NEVER sang! EVER!' He thought growling softly.
~
“Whit, what the hell are you thinking? Are you trying to get us sold, or worse killed?” Alex scolded.
“Sorry it slipped.” Whit said shrugging.
“Well just be careful, we need to find out if they do intend to sell us. If they do we need a plan outta here.” Alexis said.
“Lets just go out there and ask the men later in the night.” Alex said calmly.
“Ok.” Whit and Alexis agreed. All three of them looked around the corner to see Inuyasha, Dark, Sesshomaru, and Roy sitting at a table drinking rum. Because of their drunken state the volumes of their voices went in and out sometimes making it difficult to hear especially with the random drunk people chatting around them.
“Yea, they make a good price.” Inuyasha laughed.
“Bet they would.” Dark said laughing with him. “So the girls aren going huh? That's cool just don't go too soft in all this.”
“Nah us go soft? Please, this is nothing to worry about, we can only hold charades for so long.” Roy said coolly finishing his rum. The girls went back to their former spots.
“They are going to sell us after all.” Whit said sadly.
“Yea, even Inuyasha.”
“Well, its payback here's what we do.” Alex said bringing them into a huddle and planning it out while grinning evilly.
~~~
Roy pulled out a stolen jewel necklace showing it to Dark.
“Man that would make a good price.” Inuyasha said coolly sipping his drink.
“You bet they would.” Dark said admiring it before asking the one question that was bugging him slightly. “So the girls aren't going huh? That's cool just don't go too soft in all this mush.” He said smirking as they laughed.
“Nah us go soft? Please, this is nothing to worry about; we can only hold charades for so long. You know before we have to tell them the truth.” Roy said mumbling the last part and finishing his rum.
“Yea, we've been acting so tough like we were going to sell them, but we never were going to we have always been against doing that shit to women.” Sesshomaru sipped his drink, again showing no emotion. Threes smiling girls standing by the table caught the boy's attention.
“Hey, the ladies return!” Roy said cheerfully.
“Yep.” The all said each moving to their partner and took a seat on their lap to start their plan. Alexis was on Inu's, Alex was on Roy's, and Whitney on Fluffy's.
“So what did you guys talk about?” Inuyasha asked placing an arm around her waist.
“Oh just girl stuff.” She chirped. Something was telling him it wasn't right but he decided it was the rum thinking.
“How long were you guys standing there?” Fluffy asked.
“Oh, not long.” Whit said coolly and also smiled making Fluffy suspicious.
“Did you hear what we were saying?” Roy asked rather harshly.
“Yes.” Alex said rather stiffly.
“How much?” Inuyasha asked looking worried. `Did she hear us talk about how we were playing them?'
“Enough to know one thing.” Alex said grinning and looking at the other two as if sending a signal. All three picked up their couples glass except Alex who picked up Dark's. All three splashed it in their faces and slammed the cups down jumping out of their laps in unison.
“You are all a bunch of jerks!” Alexis yelled at a growling Hanyou. Sesshy looked all but pissed and Roy looked shocked. Dark looked at his drink.
“Why is rum gone?” he yelled sadly.
“What is the meaning of this?” Inuyasha growled.
“Jerk I heard what you guys said! I hope you die and go to hell!” Alexis said stomping up the stairs stopping halfway to let the others come after talking to their `delinquents'.
“You are such a pig Roy, planning all this! Go snap your fingers on dynamite and BLOW YOURSELF UP!” Alex yelled going up to Alexis also stopping. Whit looked at Fluffy who was snarling at the ego blow she had just emitted.
“DITO!” Whit yelled stomping off.
“You three wenches get over here and explain yourselves or I'll throw you out like trash right now!” Fluffy growled. All three girls ran the rest of the way to their room and locked the door putting all spare furniture there to block it.
“I think that should hold them for awhile.” Alex said fully confident. That is until Sesshomaru got to the door and pounded it with his fists.
“Open up bitch!” He growled menacingly almost allowing his full demon to come out.
“No, go away and leave us alone!” was all that was heard from the room Fluffy was trying to get in.
“Here, let me try” Roy said pushing Fluffy aside.
“Alex, I know you can hear me! Listen if you come out I promise I will teach you alchemy.” He said trying to coax her out. Alex almost fell over. He would teach her alchemy!?! That's what she always wanted.
“Really?” She asked thinking.
“I promise.” His muffled voice came through. Alex thought carefully before reaching to start to move the objects.
“No Alex you can't!” Whit yelled restraining her.
“It's a trick don't listen to him!” Alexis said assisting Whitney.
“No, he's going to teach me alchemy, let me go I have to I want to learn alchemy!” She yelled struggling. The other two tackled her and tried their hardest to snap her out of it. The loud crashes and curses form the girls were startling and scary.
“What they hell are they doing in there?” Inuyasha asked looking at the door confused out of his minds.
“What are those girls doing, it sounds like they are having a major orgy.” Miroku said peering out into the hall.
“Massive!” Whit corrected.
“Let go!” Alex yelled.
“No you can't!”
“I have to!”
“Stop!”
“Aahh!”
All three just listened to the girls fighting after Miroku went back into the room. Ed walked out and looked at the rum soaked guys and smirked widely.
“What's going on? Did I miss a wet T-shirt contest? Damn I could have won!”
“With that arm Ed? No way now go back to bed.” Roy growled. “Alex open up!”
“No, you're tricking me I know it!” She yelled.
“Damn.” He swore the others watched as he moved his fingers to snap and get a spark. It went like slow motion. They all watched helplessly as he snapped his fingers. The girls were standing bickering when they heard it.
“Damn.”
“No don't...”
“BOOM!” They stared in shock and moved the stuff away from the door and opened it slightly to see the smoke clearing to see Ed, Roy, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru burnt to a light crisp and Afros for hair. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's were amazingly huge. It was a surprise they could fit in the building.
“Nice, now I have this stupid Afro again after another explosion! As if one time wasn't enough!” Ed exclaimed stomping off. Roy puffed a quick ring as a first breath.
“I think I'll go fix Ed!” He growled stomping off. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha said nothing but exchanged pissed looks before also retreating. All the girls locked the door and cracked up laughing.
“Oh my god! Did you see Inuyasha's Afro! It was like as tall as the building!” Alexis said laughing and gasping.
“Oh my god! That was funny!”
“I thought you said something else, but you don't want to know what.” Alex said wiping her eyes.
“No we probably don't.” Alexis said and sighed.
“Ok, so now that we are this far and have taken action what do we do now?” Whit asked sitting on the side of the bed.
“Yea, this is going to be complicated now.” Alexis said sitting next to her.
“Well we could sneak out and sail to another island.” Alex suggested.
“Yea, except we have no idea how to sail.” Whit sighed.
“Well, we could just sneak out and hide until they leave.”
“Nope, you forget not only do we have Inuyasha but we also have Sesshomaru's nose against us there.” Alexis said making Alex frown,
“Well fine! If you're so smart you think up the plans!” She yelled.
“Well, we can't stay here cause we won't last long. But we can't run away cause we have 2 dogs against us. But we might be safe if we get a ride on a ship.” Alexis thought placing a finger on the side of her face.
“How do we do that?” Alex growled still putting from her ideas being dissed on.
“Well seeing as we have no money, we would have to sneak on, but we could get caught then I think I would rather be sold then be with pirates or men that I don't know about.” Alexis sighed.
“Well we need to figure out some…” Just then the door burst open showing Inuyasha, Roy, and Sesshomaru very pissed off, but without the Afro this time.
“Get out you bastard!” Alexis yelled jumping up and stomping to Inuyasha.
“What the hell has gotten in to you?” He yelled grabbing her arms tightly. At that moment she was thankful that he was not in his half demon form or his nails would have surely sliced her.
“Let go of me you jerk.” Alexis yelled ripping herself from his grasp.
“Why are you acting this way?” He asked again grabbing her, but this time only grabbing one arm. Acting without thinking she used the free hand to slap him, and hard. She gasped knowing that she went too far and was afraid of what action he might take.
“You wench! I ought to…” Suddenly the side of the room with a window blew up and sent everyone except Sesshomaru flying across the room.
“Oh my god, Roy I didn't mean for you to actually blow yourself up!” Alex said holding her head.
“Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not this Roy person you speak of.” A masculine voice laughed.
“Hiten, so you show yourself once more.” Sesshomaru growled.
“Indeed, but this time I have no business with you. I am here to challenge the weak half demon Inuyasha.” He said walking towards the group. He walked past Sesshomaru without even so much as a challenge from him.
“How can you be so arrogant Sesshomaru? Your little brother's life is in trouble and you don't care! Or maybe you are just scared of him and don't want to jeopardize your own life!” Alexis said standing. In the blink of an eye they were nose to nose.
“Girl, I would be quiet if I were you, I am not known to be kind to humans no matter if they are women or not. I suggest you do not anger me.”
“Fine!”
“As much as I love to see you argue I would like to know where my opponent is.” Hiten interrupted. Alexis pushed past Sesshomaru to stand in front of him.
“Inuyasha is not here. As you can see it is just my fellow human companions.” Sesshomaru growled slightly. Alexis sighed. “And a mighty demon.”
“I know he is here, I think you are hiding him.” Ed, Kouga, Shippo, and Dark all decided to enter at that moment. “Aahh, the rest of the crew. Dark, Ed, Roy Sesshomaru, and Kouga.”
“Don't forget me.” Shippo cried.
“Keh! That leaves one missing, and I believe I know where he is.” He said smirking at Inuyasha. Alexis looked from Inuyasha to Hiten.
“No that's my fiancé Darien.” She said praying he would believe her.
“Ha! You expect me to believe that? Why do you want to protect him if you know he is just going to sell you?” she gasped and stepped back her vision getting blurry from stray tears.
“Because I care about him. I can't help it.” She yelled this time letting a single tear go. Inuyasha gasped. `Is that why she was acting so weird? Does she think we still intend to go through with it? Well duh, earlier you said that the auction would be a few days away and to pack her stuff.' He felt bad. Why would she still defend him? If she kept standing up for him who knows what would happen.
“I won't let you have him!” She yelled stepping in front of Inuyasha.
“Step aside girl or you will take his place.”
“Alexis please, listen to him.” Whit pleaded.
“Alexis, I know you think you're all big and tough but for once just back down and shut up!” Alex yelled.
“No I won't! I don't care. If he takes out Inuyasha who knows who will be next!” She yelled glaring at Hiten who smiled and chuckled.
“Very cleaver aren't we? Well then do I take that as a yes that you will come with me?”
“No, she won't! She would never go with scum like you!” Inuyasha growled. Hiten growled menacingly.
“How dare you call me scum you half breed!” He yelled sending a lightning attack straight at him sending him deep into the wall.
“Inuyasha!” She yelled going to his lifeless body. “Inuyasha?” She whispered shaking him slightly.
“Weak Halfling!” He sneered.
“Whit let's try it!” Alex yelled jumping up.
“Alright!” she replied also jumping up.
“NINJA POWER!” They both yelled in unison. A bright light flashed from their bodies making everyone shield their eyes. When Alexis looked back Alex and Whitney were both dressed in black ninja outfits and were standing in an awesome cool ninja pose holding the Chinese stars.
“Oh my god we turned into ninja's!” Whit squealed.
“Oh snap!” Alex yelled looking at her outfit.
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, Full Metal Alchemist, or any other songs, movies, or stories unless stated so in the A/n. Hope you guys enjoy my story especially You guys (whit, Alex, and anne). Love yea!