D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Powers discovered part 1 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 10
Powers Discovered part 1
 
 
 
“That is so cool!” Whit said.
“I know right?”
“Back off of Alexis or we will have to kick some serious thunder butt!” Whit said posing in her cool stance.
“Dito!” Alex said posing also.
“You mortals think you can challenge me?” Hiten laughed. They both straightened standing with thier backs touching.
“You best be on your way if you want to live another day. Oh snap that rimes!” Alex praised herself. Everyone in the room just stared at her like she had just announced she was Mary Poppins out to save the day. Alex sighed and just let whit take things from there.
“You better retreat now while you have the chance.” Whit warned.
“I'll take you two on if you think you can defeat me with your petty weapons.” He smirked getting into a battle stance.
“*sigh* they always choose the tough way.” Whit said turning to face him her hands at her side grasping her stars tightly and glaring at Hiten.
“Well then there is no point in letting him stay.” She got in the same position to find everyone staring at her awkwardly again. “Fine, I try to make this situation interesting by riming but you all just shoot me down! That's the last time I try to lighten the mood.” She huffed crossing her arms. There was about ten minutes of scilence before Hiten made a move.
“Well as much as I'd like to just stay, I'm afraid I must go on my way.” He said walking towards the exit. Everyone just watched.
“Stop, you challenged us to a fight and that's what you'll get so get back here.”
“KEH! I have no use to fight you pathetic mortal girls.” Turning back he was right beside the exit when a star zoomed by and pinned his right sleve to the wall. Every one turned to Alex who was fumikng and still had her hand up from when she threw the star.
“No person, like you comes in, insults us, rimes and gets away with it, and then tries to leave without a fight!” Alex growled. “Ready Whit?” Alex asked looking over her shoulder.
“Ready.” She said getting in battle stance.
“Fine, but you two will regret it!” He yelled yanking out the star and throwing it back at Alex who caught it in mid-air and attached it to her side with the other one.
“Go!” Alex yelled charging Hiten. He in turn threw a three punches at Alex's face which were easily blocked along with a kick directed at her side. Alex caught the foot and spun in knocking him into the ground where he promptly tripped her. Whit stepped in as he got up and threw about four punches at him which all missed due to his speed, and got punched in the gut herself. She held her stomach and fell to the floor when he tried to hit her with his staff thingy (w/e it is he uses).
“Whit!” Alex yelled kicking him in the shin effectively tripping him and also fell back when he knocked out her legs. Alex did a half backflip landing on her hands and pushed herself back landing a few inches infront of hiten. Whit Stepped in and used her sword to knock his staff out of his hands but toi no avail. Instead he sent a lightning attack at Alex who flew across the room into a book shelf.
“OOOOO.” The whole room winced.
“Alex!” Whit screamed jumping up and kicking him in the chest hard and doing a round kick to his face. He spun into the wall and turned around blod trickling out of his mouth.
“WENCH!” He screamed lunging at her trying to punch her and kick her but she did back flips across the room until she was cornered.
“Got you now.”
“Whit do mission impossible!” Alex yelled across the room. Whit dropped to the floor in an instant and rolled across the room to Alex humming the mission impossible theme. Hopping up she stood next to Alex. They both went back to back and stuck out their hands together, Alex using her right,
Whit using her left, their palms facing Hiten.
“NINJA SHADOW SERPENT!” They both yelled snapping their heads toward him. A ghost like serpent emerged from their hands and lunged for Hiten.
“ATTACK!”
“AAAHHH!” The snake struck Hiten whit its fangs and in a bright burst of energy both disappeared.
“Yes, that was awesome!” They both yelled doing a high five and when their hands collided they changed back to their night gowns. They looked around at everyone in the room who were staring at the two wide eyed.
“That was awesome guys!” Alexis said smiling.
“No, it was Bad-ASS!” Alex said in her smooth low voice. The three of them laughed. A groan from Inuyasha made Alexis stop and look at him.
“Inuyasha, can you hear me?” She asked shaking him slightly. “Inuyasha?” He didn't do anything except wince a little and groan. “I think he is hurt, but I have no idea how bad. Sesshomaru, can you come here please?” Alexis asked trying to gt his arm around her neck.
“I am not like my half brother. I do not come when called.” He said walking out of the room.
“Ok then Miroku, will you help me get Inuyasha up?” She asked looking at him with pleading eyes.
“Yea.” He said grabbing the other arm he helped her take him to them bed.
“Lay him down here.” She said motioning to the bed. After getting him down gently she stood and started going through drawers.
“What are you looking for?” Whit asked, by now everyone except Miroku, Alex, Alexis and Whit had left the room.
“I'm looking for something to wrap around his back, its bleeding.” She said holding up her hand that was covered in blood. “Damn! Miroku have you been here before?” She asked frantically.
“Yea, why?”
“Where is the medical store or office?” She asked shaking him.
“Ummm, down the street to the right it's a house with a blue sign in the front.” He said pointing in the direction. Alexis took off down the stairs and out the front door with her friends yelling. She forgot she was still in her fancy nightgown, but it became evident when it started to weigh her down from the rain. She ran holding up the gown down the muddy path. She finally came to the house described by Miroku and pounded on the door.
“Hello? Is anyone there?” She pounded a second time rain drizzling down her face. The door swung open to reveal an elderly lady.
“What do you want?” She growled.
“Please, my friend is hurt I need some bandages and herbs please.” Alexis begged still out in the rain.
“How much money do you have?” Ashe asked making no move to get Alexis in.
“I don't have any with me.”
“Well that solves that problem.” She laughed slamming the door in her face.
“Hey! AHH Please!” She slammed on the door. “Damn it!” She cursed and ran back to the inn. Running upstairs she caught the strange looks by some of the random guests seated at the bar. She ran in a burst open the door to find Inuyasha lying on the bed. Running to the side of the bed she found him unconscious but whimpering. Alex and Whit came in and went to Alexis' side.
“Did you get some bandages?” Alex asked. Alexis shook her head.
“Why not?” Whit asked.
“Because I decided that I would just run to the house in the pouring rain, touch it, and then come running back without even asking.” Alexis said sarcastically.
“Well geeze that was stupid. I would have just stayed here and not wasted my time going out in that.” Alex hit Whit on the head.
“That was sarcasm.”
“Oh, well how am I supposed to know?” She replied innocently.
“Alex, go in my bag and get out my Tabasco shirt and my nail kit.” Alexis instructed. Alex nodded and went into her bag in search of the things.
“I know you're cold and your nails are not so good, but don't you think you should be worrying about Inuyasha?” Alex knocked her head again.
“It is for that BAKA, though I don't know why she should help him if he's gonna sell her.” She said handing her the items.
“I can't help it, hell I would help Chris if he were in this state! It is just the way I am.” She said taking her nail clippers and cutting a small piece and then ripping it in a strip. Both girls dropped their jaws.
“What are you doing? That was a good shirt!” Alex yelled.
“I thought it would look better on him without the front.” Whit put her jaw back and put her hand on her chin,
“I guess that would...”
“SARCASM WHIT SARCASM!” Alexis yelled.
“Oh.” She said. After successfully ripping the shirt into strips she wrapped them around his back tying them in the front.
“There, I think I got it, we just have to wait until dawn and he'll be ok.”
“Somehow I don't think we will make it till then.” Whit said shakily.
“Why?” Alexis looked at Whit then to the open part of the room.
“Monten, I should have known you would be here.” Alex said getting in battle stance.
“I'm here to avenge my brother Hiten.” He said smiling. “Starting with you two.” He pointed to Whit and Alex.
“Ok, lets go! NINJA POWER!” They both yelled. The bright light shone but then flickered out leaving them in their original state.
“Oh no, I think we used all our power earlier.” Alex said looking at their hands.
“Ha, no I stole them and they are being held in this.” He said holding up a red pendant that was glowing.
“Oh snap.” All three said in unison.
 
A/n: Hey guys, didn't talk to my helper on this, so I hope its ok. I don't own Inuyasha, D.N. Angel, or Fullmetal alchemist, or Tabasco inc. Leave me reviews and IDK when next chap will be up but I will say that no whit and Alex you do not kick ass in this one and no Alex Inuyasha will not die. You know I couldn't let that happen. Hope this chap it ok love u all (in a friendly way).