D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Worlds Collide ❯ Powers discovered part 2 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Worlds Collide
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chapter 11
Powers Discovered part 2
 
 
 
 
 
“You two will be first to go.” He chuckled sending a lightning attack at both of them.
“AHHH!” They both screamed as they came in contact with the wall. `Boy, this room is going to cost a fortune. I wonder how much Inuyasha has. Man its probably going to cost more then the Princess or The Boulders.' Alexis thought forgetting about her friends.
“You are next.” He laughed evilly, bringing her back from her thoughts about the resorts.
“Why are you doing this?”
“You killed my brother, and Inuyasha must die!” He growled launching himself at Alexis. Alexis fell backwards on the floor and screamed closing her eyes waiting for the attack. She felt no attack but could here slight struggling. Looking up she found Inuyasha holding up the untransformed Tetsuiga ageist Monten's sword.
“Ha mortal you are no threat to me.” He chuckled thrusting his sword knocking him across the room.
“Inuyasha!” Alexis yelled watching him hit and fall. `Great, now I'm just like Kagome. Just sit on my lazy ass screaming `Inuyasha' helplessly.' She thought sighing at the thought of him and Kagome.
“Prepare to die wench.” He said thrusting his sword at her.
“NO!” She screamed extending her hand. A bright pink light shot out knocking Monten out the open side of the building. `What…the hell?' Alexis thought staring in the direction he left. A sudden light tap got her attention and she saw the pendant on the floor. Quickly she picked it up and raced over to Alex and Whit who just started to come to.
“Wow, that was wicked Alexis.” Whit whispered.
“Not half as wicked as you guys. I don't think I can defeat him just throwing him out that gap for long.” Alexis said thinking about her just sitting there hitting him with the surge of power every time he came through and how boring it would become.
“Alexis, that's the second time you have spaced.” Alex said knocking Alexis upside the head.
“Oww, maybe I won't give you guys your power back!” Alexis retorted.
“OK, SORRY!” Alex yelled. Alexis dropped it in her hand and watched as Alex glowed then faded and then Whit have the same reaction.
“Wench, now you are in for it!” She heard him behind her coming back into the room.
“OK, you know what? I'm tired of your big, fat, lizard looking, slimy, gross, egotistical, rude, and annoying ass calling me a wench! I already feel enough like Kagome as it is ok?” Alexis yelled pushing him out the open end of the room again. Both Alex and Whit were wide eyed looking scared at Alexis who was steaming.
“WHAT?”
“Nothing.” Alex and Whit said popping up to their feet as Ed walked in.
“What happened?” He asked looking at Alexis.
“She threw him out the window again.” Whit replied for her. Ed walked over to the open end and looked down at Monten who was Face first in the mud.
“HAHA, oh you just got owned!” Ed laughed pointing at Monten and laughing harder. Alexis saw his hand out and started to back away along with everyone else.
“Oh that's so funny!” Ed laughed throwing his hand up to smack his knee. Just as it got to the top BOOM! A flash of lightening came and fried Ed. Ed just stood there in his position with his afro and his blackened body blowing a smoke ring.
“Ok, I think I will just leave my hair like this since some out of this world force wants it to stay like this!” He said stomping to the door earning sympathetic looks from the girls.
“Wait Ed!” Alexis called running up to him.
“Yea?” He sighed.
“Can you use your alchemy powers to seal up that hole please, its cold in here?” Alexis asked putting her hands on her arms.
“Yea, of coarse I can.” He announced proudly walking over to the hole and using his super cool powers to fill it. When it was filled Alexis ran over and gave him a friendly hug.
“Thank you so much!” She squealed.
“Anything for you.” Ed said pulling back slightly to look into her eyes. They both stared at each other and tilted their heads toward one another. Their lips centimeters from touching before…
****************************** Pause********************
“Whoa, Whoa wait a minute! Ed is mine!” Alex yelled at the starry eyed Alexis.
“So?” Alexis asked looking up at the fuming Alex.
“SO, you better change it if you want to stay in one piece!” She said clenching her fists.
“What are you going to do if I don't?” Right as she finished Alex picked her up by her shirt bringing her face inches from hers.
“Change it!” She growled.
“Ok.” Alexis whimpered putting up her hands. Alex dropped her with a thud and sat back down.
“Geese so cruel.” Alexis said brushing herself off.
“Just change it Baumgartner!”
“Ok ok!”
**************Rewind**************
“Wait Ed!” Alexis called running up to him.
“Yea?” He sighed.
“Can you use your alchemy powers to seal up that hole please, its cold in here.” Alexis asked putting her hands on her arms.
“Yea, of coarse I can.” He announced proudly walking over to the hole and using his super cool powers to fill it.
“Oh my god Ed, you are so cool!” Alex said fawning over Ed.
“Thanks, anything for you Alex.” Alex blushed at his statement. “Se ya all later. Oh, it's almost sunrise.” He said to Alexis knowing she would know his implication.
“Ok, thanks.” Alexis waved him and went to Alex who was still standing there in the same position as Ed left.
“Wow, he is so cool!” Alex squealed.
“Yea ok, but we got to get lard ass out of here before he wakes at sunrise, cause then he wont leave and we wont be able to stay out of the market.” Alexis said going to Inuyasha and slinging his arm over her neck and dragging his limp body to the other room.
“Ugh, here you go. Bye guys.” Alexis said putting Inuyasha in their room and leaving rushing into the other room.
“Get back here! We are not fin…” Sesshomaru growled stopping as the door slammed and 90% of the furniture was in front of it. “Damn you wenches.” He said stomping back to the room.
“Ok, so now how are we going to get out of this?” Whit asked out of breath.
“With this.” Alexis said holding up a bag.
“Is that?”
“Yepp.” Alexis smirked evilly.
“Oh snap!” Whit and Alex said looking at each other then back at her.
 
 
 
 
A/n: I do not own InuYasha, D.N. Angel, or Full Metal Alchemist. But I do own this story lol.